HAPPY RAVE Your Buns Off #287620

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just one hour......one more hour and I can rest easy. Now if only the baby elephant upstairs would take a chill pill.

Mister bought me a new laptop! *Screams happily* uwaaaaaaaaah!!! I am sooooooo flipping happy!!!

Finished the new Berserk a day ago. While I'm not terribly fond of the CGI, or with certain changes to the early storyline, the Conviction Arc is one of the most awesome arcs of the manga, and ended on a much better note than Golden Age.

My cat has been behaving really well the past two weeks and has been cuddling with me like the sweetest potato. Sigh, I love her, the little demon.

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
I'm listening to a constant livestream loop of a Gabe the Dog cover of Do The Hustle, courtesy of the Facebook page Depressing Doges for Depressed Dudes and it's actually really uplfting

My feet and legs are hurting beyond belief and I kinda want to die so I won't be in pain, buuuuutttt I also got most of my holiday shopping done, so I'm happy even if I'm aching.

Yay for being productive!

ONE OF MY DEAREST FRIENDS GOT MARRIED YESTERDAY!!!! :D

I'M SO HAPPY FOR HIM

• Love
I can honestly say that this birthday has actually been pleasant. True, I am depressed as hell for being alone for it but happy that I can actually celebrate it as my own birthday and have it actually be my day, not my sister's.

Logic has turned one year older this day, and he is showing his age for sure. Maybe I'll stop dying my hair and let it grey instead of fearing it.

I CAUGHT A SNORLAX!!!!!

IT WASN'T BOUND TO A POKESTOP SO I KNEW IT WOULD BE NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND WITH THE RADAR BEING WHAT IT IS. BUT I HAD TO GIVE IT A TRY. I DROPPED EVERYTHING AND BOLTED OUTSIDE. THEN I JUST... PICKED A DIRECTION AND STARTED WALKING.

AND!!! THERE IT WAS!!! JUST A FEW HOUSES DOWN THE STREET!!!!

THE ROUND BOY IS FINALLY MINE!!!!!

@Kagayours congratulations!

I know the feel! I finally caught a Charmander today and literally screamed a little ^_^'.

List of awesome skills that I posses:
  • Making a mistake while typing in my password, and then backspacing and fixing my mistake without just erasing my entire password and starting over from the beginning
    • also this particular password is nineteen characters long
*mic drop*

get rekt

I've got a second date on the 21st!

Finally in a win, win, win situation at work. fuck yeah.

• Love
Got some heaters for the house, feels a lot better in here now.

Netflix: Announces a new Bill Nye series where he debunks the un-scientific garbage that gets thrown around by politicians.

Me:
tumblr_inline_obm7urc90m1rdxxvw_500.png

• Love
Reactions: Nebulon Ranger
I was considering giving someone a "go home you're drunk" rating and in my head I read it, instead, "go drunk you're home."
This made me laugh a lot.

First ten hour shift and it went fantastic! Legs hurt to hell and back, but I like the job and the pay's pretty good. Glad to finally be doing something with my life! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.