HAPPY RAVE Your Buns Off #287620

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm home! Oh my god, I finally made it home

• Love
Reactions: Kagayours
OwO That moment when you start re-watching a nostalgic show from your childhood and it turns out to be even better than you gave it credit for as a kid.

For anyone who's curious, I'm talking about The Magic School Bus. owo

Just put a massager on my sore shoulder. Feels so good. Probably going to put some heat on it later which will feel wonderful.

Also treating myself today. There's been a lot of stress lately. So I'm buying something frivolous with the intention of being frivolous. I never really do this outside of my once a year vacation, but...this feels right.

• Love
I almost forgot how incredibly helpful caffeine can be during times like these. I mean, wow, I felt really functional today.

This upcoming week is going to go by much easier than I initially thought. XD

Life is changing so quickly now, there's new people and new relationships and new activities, but somehow I just feel like I'm floating and anxiety seems to have disappeared. It feels great not to worry, at least for a while.

• Love
Goddamn I'm in such a good mood right now.

Life is good.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Eru
I got his letter today aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so endearing and I'm so overwhelmed ;;;; He sent me a piece of art with it too and I'm just a mess ;;;

He could've left a lot of times, but he never did, and he's still my best friend. I'm so glad he talks to me. Knowing he's there, that he's him, makes me so happy.

You know what? I still have problems that I'm working through, and I still have bad days every now and then. But overall, my mental health is at least ten times better than it was a mere month and a half ago and I am honestly so grateful for that.

Sometimes it's important to just stop and look at how far I've come.

I saw Brit Floyd for my concert. They were amazing, especially Edo and his rockin' guitar solos. *sighs wistfully*

In a month, someone has gone from a person I don't care for to a person I respect to a person that's had a noticeable impact on me. Maybe they're even an idol on some level. There's still a couple of months left, and I'm lashing out at insignificant shit due to stress, but regardless of what happens, I'm glad I encountered them.

• Love
My daughter's medicine is helping! For the past week that she's been on it, it's like she's an entirely different kid. No outbursts. No screaming at her siblings or kicking the cats when she's mad. She stopped demanding that I do things and asks me politely. I don't know why I was hesitant to put on medicine before. I really should have done it sooner.

My five year dream finally came true! I finally saw Dark Tower on film, and the critics were dead wrong about it. No, they didn't stick with the book, but I'm actually okay with that, because it was still amazing. I LOVED Idris Elba as Roland, and the kid they got to play Jake was perfect. I hope they stick with making the series. I really, really, really want to see how they play out the rest with the storyline they have going.

• Love
Reactions: Joan
I'm beginning to create again. I pretty much had a huge burnout after finishing my cosplay. I've started writing the last couple of days. It feels good. Keeps my head up during hard times. Art has been harder to get back into, but it will happen with time. I've already started looking at pictures I like and breaking down what I like about them. That's step one of painting something for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.