HAPPY RAVE Your Buns Off #287620

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many mushrooms. So many blueberry bushes. So much nature. So much happy.

Maanged to get a roleplay search in working order and did a fake photoshoot with my grandmother and my friends, it was a bit goofy. I'm feeling so much more relaxed now.

I can now climb the three flights of stairs and traverse the long hallway to my apartment without getting out of breath. Aw yis.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Within the span of three days I:

Foraged and ate my first wild raspberries of the year.
Finally found my toadstool.
Witnessed a beaver in the bush working on a tree.
Saw not one, not two, but three barred owls, right in the middle of the path in the woods. They then proceeded to fly into a tree, check us out, and groom themselves for twenty minutes before we left.

Amazing.

• Love
Reactions: Kagayours
oPhpWzL.png

A certain someone got upgraded to special someone today!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Logic drank too much and found this, and it has made his day.

Your hatred of me fuels my will to live, and your willingness to point out every flaw I have only proves to me that you are not worth my time nor emotions.

Why is this a rave?

Getting rid of useless shite is always a good thing, guess your sorry ass is part of that.

After seven years of working in this hell hole, I finally got recognition in this week's newsletter. They put me up as the 'unsung hero.' I'm so happy.

I'ma get more muns soon! *translation: I'm gettin' a raise!

I'm not living with my parents anymore.

No more having to do everything they tell me to do.

No more dealing with my parents ANNOYING as hell dog who pees everywhere and barks constantly.

No more hiding my smart phone or computer because of my parents always being pissed off about me being on them too much.

No more having to be awake at a certain time every morning.

No more turning off certain movies because my mom is too offended by bad language in them.

No more hiding during skype calls with my internet friends. My parents would be pissed if they knew I had internet friends because they don't trust me.

No more hiding to play video games due to my mom's hatred of them. XD

No more hearing my mom telling me my writing is a waste of time.

No more of my parents complaining about me staying up too late, because now they don't know how late I stay up now.

No more being interrupted in the middle of something I'm doing just because my parents "said so."

No more making me change the channel if they don't like what I happen to be watching at the time.

No more wearing headphones while playing video games because my parents don't like the bad language in them.

No more of my parent's dog barking so loud I can't hear the TV.

No more of my parents annoying TV guardian to filter bad language that doesn't work right, muting random bits of dialog on certain shows even if the language isn't bad. =_=;;

No more feeling tense all day, worried my parents might get onto me for stuff. DX

No more "you're going to town with me because I say so."

And the list goes on and on...

Life is good. :')​

Called my worker, emailed him the new lease that starts in September, everything got sorted, and now I can focus on packing

MY CRAMPS HAVE DISPERSED AFTER SEVEN DAYS hopefully >>

I MADE IT THROUGH MY FIRST DAY OF MATH CLASS! *cries tears of joy*

I just found out that ancient warriors versed in the use of the sling sometimes inscribed sarcastic comments like "Catch this!" into their sling bullets and I lost it XD

Status
Not open for further replies.