HAPPY RAVE Your Buns Off #287620

Status
Not open for further replies.
i suddenly have an intense love for sansa ;u; she's grown up so much and i love her now!

Reactions: Jorick
I'M DONE PACKING. HALLELUJAH

• Love
Reactions: Kagayours
Pathfinder's being fun. I've got two DMs, two characters, two campaigns.

In one campaign I've got the prettiest tiefling. They've got high stats in pretty much everything: 17 strength (freight train waif!), decent dexterity, and nothing below 14. Not even charisma, which tieflings get a penalty to. They are an inquisitor of the least inquisitor-y faith in the setting, and because the DM said we're in a winter-y place where the elements are going to be the most dangerous thing to the party, the tiefling has 200 lbs of gear to lug around. The dwarves stare at them because "How in seven hells are you carrying all of that?!" It's funny.

In the other campaign, I made a cleric. Base stats are 10, 08, 10, 15, 15, and 13. And no, not playing an Aasimar. I really like this concept though: my usual type of going high-STR (especially when playing female or femme characters) gets to sit out for this one. Gonna make this one a crossbow-expert, because crossbows just don't get the kind of love they should in RPGs. It's no 3d6 In Order, because almost every DM I've met is allergic to that, but I feel like this statbase disgusts enough of my friends into asking "Why aren't you rerolling those?!" that I'm happy with it.

Although, this may have just cemented my banishment from my closest friend's games. "You're not going to be a fighter with 09 Strength again! Take that 16 out of charisma!" Or, strangely enough, "You are a sorcerer, don't you dare put that 17 into Strength!" Good times!

Reactions: Dravencour
SONIC 3 & KNUCKLES!!! SUCH A GOOD GAME!!!!

I WANT TO SHOVE ALL SEVEN CHAOS EMERALDS UP MY ASS

I'm recovering from my cold; Been feeling much better, still have a runny nose/stuffy nose (and on top of that inflammation of my nose) but everything else is gone :3 now I don't feel like shit anymore!

I got the second job. I can move into something else besides this shitehole.

How does everyone who told me that this was the best I'd get feel about that? I can't hear them over my happiness.

FUCK YOU EPISODE 19 OF HUNTER X HUNTER!

I SHOULD NEVER HAVE THIS MUCH HYPE OVER A FUCKING SHOW LIKE THIS

BUT YOU GOT ME, YOU BEAUTIFUL BASTARD OF A SHOW

HOLY SHIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

PCOS. Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome

Am I happy I have it? No, not at all. But am I happy to have a name for this thing that is making me sick? That I've been struggling with FOREVER? That I've been dismissed for 'oh its just your weight, eat better' 'its just cramps, take an advil' 'most women have some irregularity, its nothing to worry about'?

Hell yes.

Fuck all you health professionals who blamed me and dismissed me.

I have PCOS. A real illness.

And that's not my fault.

My hair is purple now!

I'm playing Skyrim and I found a stray dog, and I wanted to keep it. To make sure it stays at my manor in Falkreath, I wanted to adopt a child. I find the perfect daughter for my character- Runa Fair-Shield, at the Honorhall Orphanage in Riften. However, I can't adopt her because Grelod the Kind, the cruel woman who runs the orphanage, isn't allowing adoptions. So, to get her out of the way, I talk to Aventus Aretino in Windhelm to start the Dark Brotherhood questline, because she's the target he gives you. I forge a dagger just for the occasion: Bane of Grelod, a Daedric dagger with a soul-trap enchantment, and an absorb health enchantment. I kill Grelod with it, trapping her soul in a black soul gem. I returned home, and put the gem in the display case by the Children's Beds upstairs. I return to Riften, adopt Runa, and then return home to greet her. I then gave her Bane of Grelod, the dagger forged and used for the purpose of killing the horrible woman who abuse the children of the orphanage for so long.

Man, I love this game.

• Love
Reactions: LunaValentine
I've been so productive lately. Writey write, typey type.

Also I did not have a panic attack walking home from work in the dark last night.

Yay, me!

D-D-DOUBLE POST

They have the old mouse back at the work computer. No more horrible, shitty, too small, doesn't-work-half-the-time wireless mouse! GOD BLESS

Also, the lesbian subreddit drama: the gift that keeps on giving. I love this shit. "There's no drama like lesbian drama" - so true. I'm entertained every day.

I got my mini Expansions today and I must say....Guise is the man! I wanna learn to play him proper because of his cards.

SKYRIM SPOILERS AHEAD

Further down the Dark Brotherhood Questline I need to kill Vittoria Vici at her wedding in Solitude to help draw the Emperor to Skyrim so I can eventually assassinate him. I have Namira's ring from a different minor questline, and it lets me eat corpses. More on that in a minute. I go to the wedding, dressed nicely and all, and I talk to all the guests and one little boy there admits he's bored and wishes something exciting would happen. I chuckle to myself, and wait for Vittoria to go on the balcony above the little courtyard facing the front of the Temple of the Divines, where the wedding is being held (I get a bonus payment if I do it specifically then). So I pull out my bow, and shoot her dead. Her husband comes down and tries to avenge his wife, so I cleave him with my greatsword. Then, I run through the doorway onto the balcony and loot her corpse, then eat it using the power of Namira's Ring. A guard comes up to me and stops me. Normally, the bounty for murder is 1000 gold. My bounty was 40 (I assume it glitched and only counted my crime against nature of cannibalism). I pay it off and go back to the wedding, and see what the guests have to say. All the adults are freaked and extremely upset.

The Bored Boy is just like " ( ・_・?) Why the fuck...?"

I LOVE THIS GAME SO MUCH

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO THANK THE WORLD'S JEWISH POPULATION FOR EXISTING.

THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME A FEW BADLY-NEEDED DAYS OFF FOR A HOLIDAY THAT I DON'T EVEN CELEBRATE.

YOU'RE ALL SAINTS. (Wait, does Judaism even have saints?) AAAAH YOU'RE ALL WHATEVER THE JEWISH EQUIVALENT OF A SAINT IS. THANK YOU. ;w;

My step-dad made me laugh when I was feeling down about college. :)

*hugs everyone going through depression*

Reactions: Kagayours
Withdrew from my math class today and it didn't affect my scholarship :) Less anxiety now

I'm so happy to be taking initiative on things I think need to be resolved instead of second guessing myself and not being assertive in my thoughts and beliefs. It makes me feel good inside to know that I'm improving, despite my anxiety. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.