"My dad is a Shakespeare buff."
. Ophelia Adriana Atlantic .

Nickname(s)
"I answer to many names."
. Felli, Lia, Ophi, O .

Age and Birthday
"I'm a fall baby! My hair matches the leaves!"
. 18 & November 28th .

"Well, I've never seen a merman wear a seashell bra, but I guess there's a first for everything."
. Female .

Evil or Good
"Who chooses to be evil?"
. Good .

Disney Parents
"I just love them so much!"
. Ariel & Eric .
[/bg]
tumblr_mocuvt1kEe1rf9ulzo2_500.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
Eye Color
"Both my parent's have blue eyes, not sure how I didn't end up with them."
. Hazel .

Hair Description
"Just like my mom!"
. Strawberry Blonde / Red, Thick, Soft, Bust Length, Smells like Strawberries .

Height
"Yeah, I know, I'm a little on the tall side."
. 5'11'' .

Weight
"I've never understood why this question is rude."
. 138 lbs .

Piercings
"Honestly wasn't a fan of getting my ears pierced, don't plan on getting any others."
. Once in each ear lobe .

Marks
"I don't think I have any?"
. N/A .

Health Ailments
"Um, nothing?"
. N/A .
[/bg]
karengillan2.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
Personality
"I like to think I'm friendly."
. Ophelia is a very active young lady. She is naturally adventurous, and perhaps too curious for her own well being. Whenever something peaks her interest she becomes slightly obsessed with that one thing, until something else comes along and takes it's place. She's friendly and welcoming, making friends wherever she goes. Slightly clueless and very naive, Ophelia has a hard time telling when she is unliked by someone. She assumes that everyone enjoys her company, which can make her overbearing and even annoying to certain people. Felli is persistent, and never stops until she gets what she wants. Selfless is not an uncommon term used to describe her, as she has a habit of prioritizing helping other's. She is also very sentimental, her walls are lined with random little objects that hold meaning only to her .

History
"I think I've lived a pretty good life."
[spoili]
By the time Ophelia was born Melody was already sixteen years old. Early on, Ophelia idolized her older sister, wanting to do everything with her. The two girls were the best of friends. Ariel and Eric were much more comfortable with their children swimming in the ocean.Thanks to her heritage, Ophelia has always been a strong swimmer and is able to hold her breath for long period of time.

For her seventh birthday her grandfather, King Triton, gave her a potion which would turn her into a mermaid for a few hours. This allowed her to have an underwater party with the mermaid friends she had made so far in her life. Afterwards, the potion became something special which would be given to her from time to time. Because it was considered only for special occasions, Ophelia spent most of her life with legs.

When Ophelia was ten, Melody, who was then twenty six, got married to a prince. she had to move away, to go help him rule his kingdom. Shortly after, Ophelia began overhearing her parents speaking about an arranged marriage. She confronted Ariel and Eric, and they revealed to her that she was to marry someone selected for her. At first, Ophelia was very upset, but as time went on she grew to accept her fate.

Melody had her first child three months after Ophelia turned fourteen, and so she and her child came to visit for two weeks. During this time she and Ophelia caught up quite a bit. Towards the end of the visit, Ophelia revealed to Melody that she was unsure of the arranged marriage. Melody told her, "Everything in our lives happen for a reason... It is possible that you will find your true love through this arranged marriage."

To Ophelia, this made a lot of sense, and so it put her mind to ease. Ever since, she has actively been looking forward to the day that she would meet the man she was to marry. When her parent's announced she would be leaving in two weeks time, Ophelia spent much of her last days saying goodbye to her friends and making preparations. The night before she was to leave, Ophelia discovered the man she was to marry was not a prince, but rather, the son of 'Lady Tremaine.' She is sure her parents arranged her to marry a commoner, so she could take over the kingdom when she got back.
[/spoili]

Hobbies/Talents
"I'm a very strong swimmer."
. Hobbies - Swimming, Collecting, Exploring, and Dancing.
Talents - Ophelia is very good at whistling, and she can roll her tongue. She is able to read upside down, as well as backwards. Thanks to years of practice, Ophelia knows how to play the piano. She is good at dancing, especially ballroom dancing. Lastly, she is ambidextrous , meaning she can write with both hands .

Strengths/Weaknesses
"I try not to point out my own downfalls. It's unhealthy."
. Strengths - Ophelia is able to stay positive in very negative situations, which helps her keep going when the going gets tough. She's very much a team player, making it easy for her to work in groups. She's a very strong swimmer, and is good at problem solving. She takes criticism well, and has thick skin when it comes to insults.
Weaknesses - Ophelia doesn't know when enough is enough, often taking things too far. She's incredibly naive and gullible, which in turn makes her easy to manipulate. While she is good at taking orders, she has a hard time giving them, so she should not be appointed in any kind of leadership role .

Fears
"I think I'm very brave."
. Mostly, Ophelia is afraid of being alone as well as disappointing others. She also fears the dark and, for whatever reason, heights. Just the thought of being up high freaks her out .

Secrets
"I don't have very many."
. Likes being a mermaid more than she does a human .
. Stills isn't too fond of the arranged marriage .
. Wishes she had black hair like her father and older sister .
. When she was younger she wet the bed until she was four .
. Thinks her mom might have cheated, because her eyes are not blue like Ariel's and Eric's .

[/bg]
Amy-Pond-karen-gillan-32852294-500-197.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
RELATIONSHIPS
[spoili]
Significant Other
. Aspen Tremaine (Evil Step Mother) - TBA .

Friends
. n .

Enemies
. n .

Other
. n .
[/spoili]

Feelings on Arranged Marriage
"As long as I can grow to love him..."
. She has come to terms with it, and believes that everything happens for a reason. Ophelia thinks she was meant to be with the boy she is arranged to marry, and this is the universe's way of brignign them together .

Favorite Song
"Sebastian can sing, can't he?"

Anything Else
"I can't remember a time someone was so interested in me."
. Mermaid Tail .
. Mermaid Bra .
. Max had puppies, and she kept one. She named it Simon .

[/bg]
[bg=#a8a8a8]"I wanna be where the people are."
[/bg]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Stargazer

[bg=#a8a8a8]
#6100b5
"Life is too short to be following the rules."
[/bg]
tumblr_mm0lx4k3U71rlccngo2_250.gif
tumblr_mlvq7kHV3h1rlccngo2_250.gif
tumblr_mm0lx4k3U71rlccngo6_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mlvgxnDgX71rlccngo5_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mlvgxnDgX71rlccngo8_r1_250.gif

tumblr_inline_mo1udt0AtD1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_mlvgxnDgX71rlccngo2_250.gif
tumblr_mm0lx4k3U71rlccngo3_250.gif
tumblr_mlvgxnDgX71rlccngo1_250.gif
tumblr_mlvq7kHV3h1rlccngo8_r1_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
Name
"Don't use my full name."
. Danielle May of the Sea .

Nickname(s)
"Call me Dani or die."
. Dani .

Age and Birthday
"Old enough."
. 17 & July 26th .

. Female .

Evil or Good
"They weren't kidding when they called me, well, a witch."
. Evil .

Disney Parent
"Yes, I do live under the sea."
. Ursula .
[/bg]
tumblr_m9q4ynhIFL1rencuro1_500.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
Eye Color
"Black, like my soul."
. Dark Brown / Black .

Hair Description
"Are you blind?"
. Slightly longer than shoulder length, dyed black with turquoise streaks, naturally brown, naturally wavy, usually curled .

Height
"I'm not a short girl."
. 5'7'' .

Weight
"Excuse me?"
. 125 lbs .

Piercings
"Count them yourself."
. Twice in each ear lobe, once in her bellybutton, and once on her left eyebrow .

Marks
"I don't have any, thanks for asking."
. N/A .

Health Ailments
"Other than turning into a mermaid when wet?"
. Allergic to Grass and Weeds .
[/bg]
tumblr_inline_mtqse5dReK1qiqpeg.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
Personality
"Pretty much my mom."
. Danielle is tough and protective, mostly of herself. She is quick to jump to conclusions, often the worst possible conclusion too. She's a pessimist, always expecting something bad to happen to her. Which is why she is so mean to others- if she doesn't let anyone get close then she can not be hurt. But, in all truth, she longs to be loved. She dreams of someone fighting their way through her walls and getting to know her... and then accepting her. If someone did they wold find an extremely charming, yet insecure, girl. They'd realize she loves to laugh and can actually be very sweet. But, no one ever manages to break past her own self-protection, and so all they see is a merciless witch who only looks after herself. She plays the part of the bad girl very well, finding it easy to put people down. She's manipulative and a smooth liar, though she prefers to call herself an actress. She's extremely sly, and is very adventurous. She's also usually very honest, or blunt, and doesn't make any effort to lie in order to spare someones feelings .

History
"I don't share my part with other people. No one cares."
[spoili]
Rumor has it that Ursula actually seduced Danielle's father, and that the merman willingly married her. However, because he left them when Danielle was only three, she has no memories of him and therefore cannot confirm nor deny that he actually loved Ursula. When he left them, Danielle became Ursula's only source of love, and so she cherished her daughter greatly.

It was because of this cherish that Ursula looked into her daughter being included in the arranged marriage. She didn't want her daughter to be a sea witch like she had been, she wanted her beautiful little girl to be a Queen someway. The arranged marriage seemed like the easiest, and more sure way to guarantee this fate for Danielle.

The arranged marriage was kept from Dani for most of her life. She spent all of her life in the sea, practically forbidden to step foot on land. She helped her mother with potions and scouring the ocean floor for ingredients. She had few friends, based on who her mother was, but there were a few that accepted her. Most of them were mermen with bad boy attitudes, but she accepted their friendship simply because they were willingly to speak to her.

She quickly turned from a sweet little girl into a rebellious teenager with a bad attitude, likely to fit in better with her small group friends. Some could argue genetics were to blame, when looking at who her mother is. Whatever it was, Danielle was certainly a bad girl.

On her sixteenth birthday Danielle was told about the arranged marriage, and she was very upset about it. In fact, she still hasn't come to terms with it. During the past year she has been able to go onto land for short periods of time, only because her mother suspects she will be spending most of her time on land once she marries Zachary Rose, the son of Aurora.
[/spoili]

Hobbies/Talents
"Oh, I'm all talent."
. Hobbies - Witchcraft, Songwriting, Cooking
Talents - Unlike her mother, Dani has a beautiful singing voice. She is very creative, though she doesn't often show it. She can style hair well, and she knows how to sew. Also, Danielle has always been good at cooking .

Strengths/Weaknesses
"No weaknesses here, except for yours."
. Strengths - Danielle is not afraid of confrontation, and she likes to face problems head on. She is very independent, mostly because she doesn't like to depend on other people. She has high endurance, and good balance.
Weaknesses - A natural pessimist, Danielle has a horrible habit of only looking at the bad side of a given situation. She has a lot of trouble trusting other people, as well as working with other people. She doesn't openly display it, but she is very insecure. She is constantly doubting herself .

Fears
"I'm the scariest thing I've encountered my whole life, so I have nothing to fear."
. Though she will never admit to it, Danielle has Anthrophobia, which is the fear of flowers. She is also afraid of bugs, especially cockroaches, and fire .

Secrets
"These are none of your business."
. Wishes she had a father figure .
. When she was young she tried to be a lesbian, simply because she didn't want to fall in love with a man. Sadly, she can't choose her sexuality, and is in fact Heterosexual .
. Once cut off her hair to match her mothers. Consider's it the biggest mistake she ever made and forbids anyone from speaking of it .
. Can sing very well, but does not let anyone know .

[/bg]
tumblr_inline_mtqsbpLw5q1qiqpeg.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
RELATIONSHIPS
[spoili]
Significant Other
. Zachary Rose (Aurora) - TBA .

Friends
. n .

Enemies
. n .

Other
. n .
[/spoili]
"This is the biggest pile of bullshit I have ever heard of."
. She's pissed about it, and will make no effort in hiding her anger from the world .

Favorite Song
"Not a huge fan of music."

Anything Else
"Okay, I think you've asked enough questions."
. Practices Witch Craft like her mother .
. Is part mermaid, because he father was a mermaid (Though, she has no idea who he was) . Can grow a tail, but wears a necklace to keep it from happening whens he does't want it to (Showers are awesome, but hard with a tail) .
. Has lived underwater most of her life, and has been on land only a handful of times .
. Has always been home schooled .
. Can speak to fish, but not any other animals .

[/bg]
[bg=#a8a8a8]"I just need someone who won't give up on me, no matter what."
[/bg]

Last edited:
My face claim is Emily Soto btw.

[bg=#a8a8a8]
#bf5e0a
"No Chick-Flick moments."
[/bg]
tumblr_n4ef5eWg7Y1qfofhwo3_250.gif
tumblr_n4ef5eWg7Y1qfofhwo7_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n4ef5eWg7Y1qfofhwo2_250.gif

tumblr_n4ef5eWg7Y1qfofhwo8_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n4ef5eWg7Y1qfofhwo5_250.gif
tumblr_n4ef5eWg7Y1qfofhwo6_r1_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
Name
"You don't have to use the full name, thanks."
. Alexander Amis Southernile .

Nickname(s)
"Alex will do just fine."
. Alex .

Age and Birthday
"I'm technically an adult."
. 18 & January 24th .

"Do I need to prove this, or will you take my word for it?"
. Male .

Evil or Good
"Undeclared."
. Evil-ish .

Disney Parent
"My uncles call him 'Sideburns.'"
. Hans .
[/bg]
tumblr_mxbqiu8nqR1s6tbmho1_500.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
Eye Color
"Brown."
. Dark Brown .

Hair Description
"I dunno, I guess it's soft?"
. Brown, Shorter on sides, longer on top, soft, Top usually swept towards the right, thin .

Height
"Yeah, I know, I'm short for a guy."
. 5'7'' .

Weight
"I can't even remember the last time I weighed myself."
. 143 lbs .

Piercings
"No thank you."
. N/A .

Marks
"I mean, I have a few scars here and there."
. A two inch scar on his left forearm, a small scar on left thumb, and a burn scar on his upper right thigh .

Health Ailments
"I suffer from Baby-Face Syndrome."
. Allergic to Pollen .
[/bg]
tumblr_inline_no5m7jAQQk1sazdz0_500.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
Personality
"if I explained my personality to you it'd be bias, you should ask someone else."
. Brave and hardworking, Alexander is everything a his father wanted him to be. He's a determined little man who always gets his work done before he enjoys himself. Alex takes great pride in being respectful to everyone he feels deserves respect. He's fairly protective of people, even more so towards the ones he knows on a personal level- if he witnesses someone being picked on there is no doubt he is going to step in, whether he knows the person or not. Alexander isn't the type to just stand by and watch, he's the type to do something about it. He is often described as a 'go-getter' by the adults who know him. Alexander can sometimes be reckless and impulsive, especially when he is angry. He also considers himself a realist, knowing that things do not happen just because he wishes upon a star, and that sometimes even if he works his butt off he will not get the results he hopes for. Alex is very outspoken and honest, as it is rare for him to be caught telling a lie. He likes to get straight to the point with everything, instead of wasting time, which can make him tactless. Deep down Alex is a hopeless romantic, but he tries to bury this part of him out of fear of intimacy. He's not used to touchy-feely moments, and so they often leave him feeling uncomfortable .

History
"Nothing spectacular has happened in my lifetime."
[spoili]
After Hans was punished for his actions in Arendelle, his father went on a quest to find him a princess to marry. A few kingdoms away there was a princess, named Fiona, who was refusing marriage to any of the suitors that went her way. Han's father got in touch with Fiona's father, and they worked out a marriage of their own. Hans then became the king of Witherpool, a very tiny kingdom when compared to Arendelle.

One would think that Hans, the last of several children, would attempt to only have one, maybe two, children. Sadly, he had four children before Alexander, making it nearly impossible for Alexander to rule the kingdom. Which is why his father immediately began searching for a princess for him to marry. This was how Hans became a king, so he figured, why not?

Growing up, Hans and his four siblings were very close. His only brother and oldest sibling, Karson, was always willing to fence with him. Nadine, his oldest sister, and Olivia, his second oldest sister, would show him how to cook and read to him in the library. Elaine, his youngest sister, was only a year and a half older than him, so she was the most likely to play with him in the gardens.

He was loved by everyone in the castle, except for his mother. She was spiteful because she was forced into the marriage with Hans, and often took it out on her children. He dealt with the abuse from his mother with the help of his siblings. But, his sisters were married off one by one, eventually leaving him with only his brother, who would be staying to rule Witherpool.

When Alexander found out his father had found him a wife Alexander was initially relieved, only because he would get out of his kingdom and far away from his mother. He didn't care about being king, he just wanted to get away. His relief didn't last long, however, when he found that he would be marrying the daughter of Anna, from Arendelle. Surly, she would hate him based on what his father did to her mother... But, there was nothing he could do about that now.
[/spoili]

Hobbies/Talents
"Pretty basic, if you ask me."
. Hobbies - Fencing, Hiking, Horse Riding and Dog Training.
Talents - Alexander .

Strengths/Weaknesses
"I've never really considered my own strengths and weaknesses."
. Strengths - Alexander reads body language very well, and can adjust his own actions to accommodate how someone is feeling. This makes him very manipulative, and also a smooth talker. He knows how to get what he wants, and isn't one to back down in a confrontation. He's a quick learner, something he is very aware of and even takes pride in.
Weaknesses - Alexander is the type of person to push away anyone who shows they care about him. This causes him to be a very isolated individual, one who struggles in social interactions. He is very calculating and plans things ahead of time, so when something catches him off guard he doesn't know how to react- he becomes flustered and stressed .

Fears
"I suppose every reasonable person fears the unknown."
. Anyone who's ever tried to get close to Alexander knows that he fears intimacy and close relations to an extreme. Similarly, he also fears disappointing others. And, for reasons he would rather not get into, he is afraid of clowns... or, people with heavy face paint, for that matter. .

Secrets
"My father always told me we must protect our secrets with our lives."
. His mother mentally and physically abused him, and he never told anyone .
. He doesn't believe in love after watching his parents .
. He is still a virgin .
. Once tried to run away, but a guard caught him in the act and brought him back to his bed. They agreed not to speak of it .
. Would rather be a blacksmith than a prince .

[/bg]
tumblr_inline_o19z5ckCUI1rxrd1y_500.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
RELATIONSHIPS
[spoili]
Significant Other
. Zi'Ana Bjorgman (Anna & Kristoff) - WIP .

Friends
. n .

Enemies
. n .

Other
. n .
[/spoili]

"I mean, if it's necessary..."
. Alex wasn't planning on getting married anyways. He feels it is simply his duty, and if nothing else it will give him a kingdom .

Favorite Song
"Honestly, I haven't heard many songs in my life."

Anything Else
"There's not much to know about me, my brother and sisters are more interesting."
. Likes Hot things, Sunny Days, Breeze, Spring, Swords, Hearing Stories and Adventure .
. Dislikes Cool Weather, Dogs, Slow Days, Burns, Needles, Smell of Paint, Dry Lips and Angry Drunks .
. Has never been outside of the Southerniles .
. Has never had a girlfriend .

[/bg]
[bg=#a8a8a8]"We always have a choice."
[/bg]

Last edited:
Sorry about the spam, I wanted to get my characters posted back-to-back.

Also going to face claim Elizabeth Gillies and Dylan Everett

Finished

tumblr_metvv9AMjS1qba5zuo4_250.gif
images (1).jpg
Name
Princess BelRose Le'Mour
Nickname(s)
Rose
Age and Birthday
18, October 31st
Evil or Good
Good
Disney Parent
Belle and Adam aka the beast
images.jpg
Eye Color
Blue
Hair Description
Long brown with a hint of red, it is wavy or can just lay flat on her head.It is long and reaches the middle of her back
Height
5'6
Weight
Piercings
none
Marks
Has a beauty mark on her upper lip
Health Ailments
none
Daddario-Wonder-Woman.jpg
Personality
Charming- She was able to charmemail even the beast of a man could be charmed by her
witty- She had wit and charm. she was smart.
Smart- She has brains, she read books and was good at thinking and strategizing
stubborn- She was just as stubborn as her mother
Loyal- Her loyalty went deep you screw her over and she is done with you
Pride- She has a very prideful and didn't like her pride to be wounded by any one.
History
Hobbies/Talents
Singing
Reading
Horse back riding
Strengths/Weaknesses
Strengths wit,pride, and her smarts
weaknesses Family and pride slight attitude problem
Fears
Being married to someone Who has none of the kindness that her father did even when he was a beast
Secrets
Afraid of her own temper
Hates most bugs
Has a bad fear of heights
1e85f31f93dd39568b922239fba7bdfd.jpg
RELATIONSHIPS
open
Friends
open
Enemies
open
Other
Pet
Draft Horse Named Shadow
Cat named Jasmine
She hated the idea and wanted to choose who she fell in Love with. She wasn't a brainless bimbo who needed her choices made for her. Her parents got choose why couldn't she.
Favorite Song
Watch "Evanescence - Lithium" on YouTube​
Anything Else
Disney is magical
alexbaywatch.jpg

Last edited:
Finished

105.jpg
Name
Alexandra Hook
Nickname(s)
Lex or Alex
Age and Birthday
21, November 3rd
Evil or Good
Evil, with a hint of good that can be shone almost never
Disney Parent
Captain Hooks ( Yeah he got a woman shut it)
120.jpg
Eye Color
Green
Hair Description
Long brown, wavy and down to the middle of her back.
Height
5'7
Weight
Piercings
all the he way up her ears, Her nose, tongue, belly button and lip.
Marks
right arm a sleeve of tattoos
beauty mark above her lip
Health Ailments
Asthma
013.jpg
Personality
Forceful - Her way doing things was out their and Forceful She didn't like no for an answer
Focused- When she got a task. she was to be focused on it.
Sarcastic- Has a very dry sense of humor.
Mature- She keeps herself more adult then she should but she grew up rough
aggressive- Alot like her Forceful attitude piss this girl off she will definitely go after you
Assertive- She would tell you how it was with her
Pride- Everything she did in her life was pride, if she messed up she took it hard
History
Hobbies/Talents
Sailing
sword fighting
stealing
charming
Finding gold
plundering and pillaging
ships
Strengths/Weaknesses
Strengths: swords, theft, lieing, and being charming.
Weaknesses: Father, Her temper, and her pets
Fears
Showing her kind side
showing how she really feels
Marriage
children
Secrets
She hated children and we'll kinda feared them as well.
She disliked Any animal that ocean, yes she is a pirate odd as it is.
afraid of the kraken, Davey Jones locker and the stupid ticking crocodile she could not believe that thing wasn't dead yet
085.jpg
RELATIONSHIPS
Friends
open
Enemies
open
Other
Pet Albino Monkey Named Jack
Dragon a Wolf hound doh
Sage a draft horse
She had mixed it may be good because she would have someone. How ever at the same time it was arcyic to make two people be forced to marry someone you didn't know.
Favorite Song
Watch "Wicked "No Good Deed" Lyrics" on YouTube
Anything Else
Disney is magical
034.jpg

Last edited:
Finished

tumblr_m90spdrPaI1rwda4io7_500.gif
Name
Lucian Valhalla
Nickname(s)
none
Age and Birthday
24, January 1st
Evil or Good
Evil
Disney Parent
Hades from Hercules
NEsQFsOsDeODwx_1_b.jpg
Eye Color
Grey
Hair Description
black hair that is slicked back
Height
6'2
Weight
Piercings
none
Marks
all over his body
Health Ailments
none
eddie-redmayne-luke-evans-british-film-awards-2013-11.jpg
Personality
Temper - He can flare up like his father
Pride- He has a bit of a high horse
loyal- Wouldn't stab a man in the back
charming- Has a air about him that is charming
Sarcastic- He had a dry sense of humor
egotistical- Duh he is a God he better have a damn ego
History
Hobbies/Talents
Hanging with the dead
spending time with his Hell hound
plotting
planning
being a Sarcastic
slight mad (crazy)
Strengths/Weaknesses
Strengths: dead people, being cocky, reading, and charming others
Weaknesses: Temper, pride, and self hating at times
Fears
Secrets✮ List a few, can be silly, or serious
images (3).jpg
RELATIONSHIPS
Friends
open
Enemies
open
Other
Jervis a Hell Hound
He could care less either way He is the son of a god and a the god of the underworld at that. He didn't figure any would could love him, so why force someone though his mother was forced by his father.
Favorite Song
Watch "Christina Perri - A Thousand Years [Official Music Video]" on YouTube
Anything Else
Disney is magical
684ce5949e81de0475023abf61cc82b0.jpg

Last edited:
Finished
117.jpg
334.jpg
Name
Jackson Smith
Nickname(s)
Jax prefered
Age and Birthday
24, December 24th
Evil or Good
Kinda Netural. He can go both ways.
Disney Parent
John Smith and Pocahontas
092.jpg
Eye Color
Stormgrey
Hair Description
medium length blonde and slightly curly
Height
6'3
Weight
Piercings
none
Marks
His right arm
Health Ailments
none
243 (1).jpg
Personality
Adventurous- Likes to explore and go into places most wouldn't
Athletic- He is in very good shape
Charming- Has that charm of a bad boy, but isn't a total ass
Daring- Takes risks he shouldn't
Outspoken- Tends to speak his mind a lot
Loyal- He will not betray friend sorry family
Prideful- has a little to much pride like his mother
History
Hobbies/Talents
Sailing
Hunting
running
working out
Strengths/Weaknesses
Strengths: Hunting, working out, good shot, and Nice side
Weaknesses: Family and his ego
Fears
Loosing his family
loosing himself to his dark desires
Secrets
Being married scares him
Not being as good as his old man
He hated when he couldn't work out or shower
327.jpg
RELATIONSHIPS
Friends
open
Enemies
open
Other
bloodhound Jiles
He has his qualms thinking it is stupid that he is forced to marry someone. He however will not fight it.
Favorite Song
Watch "R.E.M. - Losing My Religion (Official Music Video)" on YouTube
Anything Else
Disney is magical
179.jpg

Last edited:
okay its not emily soto, thats the woman that took the photograph. Annoyed that the model's name isnt listed.

Finally found the models name. Jesus christ that was a hassle. It's Julia by the way.

9fb5595b5f6e69d05a4f243d72d26c73.jpg

General
✮Name✮
Elijah Facilier

✮Nickname(s)✮
Eli
Dreads
"The Shadow Man"

✮Age and Birthday✮
August 9th

✮Gender✮
Male

✮Evil or Good✮
Neutral

✮Disney Parent✮
Dr.Facilier

tumblr_n3kzy0HUIr1tttzpyo1_1280.jpg

Appearance
✮Eyes✮
Hazel, Greenish-Blue, Narrow, Thin-Almond

✮Hair✮
Light Brown/Honey Brown, Fluffy, Dreads

✮Height✮
6'2

✮Weight✮
183 lb

✮Piercings✮
None

✮Marks✮
Only One Tattoo
- Back Tattoo -
His back tattoo looks as if there has been a deep incision between the base of the neck and right above the backs mid-section, and the skin as been pulled back to reveal the spinal cord wear the two wings are attached. The feathers of the wings are particularly fluffy and soft looking. The wings are not out stretched, but rather folded and cascade all the way down his back. The tips of the wings actually extending past the small of his back and unto the very top of his butt.

✮Style✮
+ Father's Tailsman is always a part of his attire in some way.
+ Ranges from Urban/Street to "Dapper". Generally likes suits and sweaters.

d8bb248c5c0bd82fd9b6a2e4d845f9f9.jpg

Personality

are often meticulous to the point of perfectionism, and though they procrastinate, they can always be relied on to get the job done on time. They have a tendency to underplay their accomplishments.

✮Good Traits✮
Humble
Sociable
Patient
Loyal

✮Bad Traits✮
Introverted

✮Details✮
ISFJ

✮Quirks✮

✮Likes✮

✮Dislikes✮

25db1003bfdedbd018b0bbcb3bc2043b.jpg

Strengths

✮Mental✮

- Supportive -
ISFJs are the universal helpers, sharing their knowledge, experience, time and energy with anyone who needs it, and all the more so with friends and family. People with this personality type strive for win-win situations, choosing empathy over judgment whenever possible.

- Reliable and Patient -
Rather than offering sporadic, excited rushes that leave things half finished, Eli is meticulous and careful, taking a steady approach and bending with the needs of the situation just enough to accomplish his end goals. They not only ensure that things are done to the highest standard, but often go well beyond what is required.

- Imaginative and Observant -
Eli can be very imaginative, and uses this quality as an accessory to empathy, observing others' emotional states and seeing things from their perspective. With their feet firmly planted on the ground, it is a very practical imagination, though they do find things quite fascinating and inspiring.

- Enthusiastic -
When the goal is right, he takes all his support, reliability and imagination and applies it to something he believes will make a difference in people's lives – whether fighting poverty with a global initiative or simply making a customer's day.

- Loyal and Hard-Working -
Given a little time, this enthusiasm grows into loyalty – He often forms an emotional attachment to the ideas and organizations he has dedicated himself to. Anything short of meeting their obligations with good, hard work fails their own expectations.

- Good Practical Skills -
The best part is, he has the practical sense to actually do something with all his altruism. If mundane, routine tasks are what need to be done, Eli can see the beauty and harmony that they create, because they know that it helps them to care for their friends, family, and anyone else who needs it.

✮Physical✮

✮Talents & Skills✮

51852f656f0d210dd7f4295f1b11e781.jpg

Weaknesses

✮Fears✮

✮Mental✮

- Humble and Shy -
The meek shall inherit the earth, but it's a long road if they receive no recognition at all. This is possibly ISFJs' biggest challenge, as they are so concerned with others' feelings that they refuse to make their thoughts known, or to take any duly earned credit for their contributions. ISFJs' standards for themselves are also so high that, knowing they could have done some minor aspect of a task better, they often downplay their successes entirely.

- Take Things Too Personally -
ISFJs have trouble separating personal and impersonal situations – any situation is still an interaction between two people, after all – and any negativity from conflict or criticism can carry over from their professional to their personal lives, and back again.

- Repress Their Feelings -
People with the ISFJ personality type are private and very sensitive, internalizing their feelings a great deal. Much in the way that ISFJs protect others' feelings, they must protect their own, and this lack of healthy emotional expression can lead to a lot of stress and frustration.

- Overload Themselves -
Their strong senses of duty and perfectionism combine with this aversion to emotional conflict to create a situation where it is far too easy for ISFJs to overload themselves – or to be overloaded by others – as they struggle silently to meet everyone's expectations, especially their own.

- Reluctant to Change -
These challenges can be particularly hard to address since ISFJ personalities value traditions and history highly in their decisions. A situation sometimes needs to reach a breaking point before ISFJs are persuaded by circumstance, or the strong personality of a loved one, to alter course.

- Too Altruistic -
This is all compounded and reinforced by ISFJs' otherwise wonderful quality of altruism. Being such warm, good-natured people, ISFJs are willing to let things slide, to believe that things will get better soon, to not burden others by accepting their offers of help, while their troubles mount unassisted.

✮Physical✮

-Health Ailments-

✮Secrets✮
List a few, can be silly, or serious

6a00e54ecca8b9883301a5118fdc1f970c-pi

Relationships

✮Family✮

✮Friends✮

✮Enemies✮

✮Crushes✮

✮Others✮

a35d63a6cb2a4abf99c211b05471385f.jpg

Misc

✮Feelings on Arranged Marriage✮

✮Favorite Song✮

✮Anything Else✮

masd-e1424852814987.jpg

Last edited:
I'm Not Crazy..
My reality is simply just
Different from your's..

6401295.png

emil-andersson-photos-008.jpg

✮Name✮
Alistair James Canterbury
✮Nickname(s)✮
Al , Blue eyes , Alix , Wonder Boy ,
✮Age and Birthday✮

20 , July 18th
✮Gender✮
✮Evil or Good✮
" May be a bit Mad but I assure you I am plenty good. "
Good
✮Disney Parent✮
Son of Alice and Lord Theodore Canterbury
superthumb.jpg

✮Eye Color✮
Pale Blue
✮Hair Description✮
Light honey gold ~ Shoulder Length ~ Soft and Shaggy ~ Smells of Apple and Juju Wonderland Fruit
✮Height✮
6'2
✮Weight✮
210 lbs
✮Piercings✮
Right Ear ~ Small Silver Hoop
✮Marks✮ Including Tattoos
Key Of Wonderland ~ This tattoo was created by Magic marking. It enables him to open the world of Wonderland and enter and leave whenever he so wishes. It can also open any area within Wonderland to his benefit.. As recalled to certain Wonderland pranks.. It also enables him the ability to control water elements.
✮Health Ailments✮
N/A
tumblr_nxx0dnL9GP1qcn1uoo1_500.jpg

✮Personality✮
Daring ~ Alix is well known for not having a issue in trying anything thrown his way. One idea or suggestion given and he'll take it on head first without a second thought.

Honest ~ He has never believed in holding anything back... If he has an issue or anything with you he'll make sure to make it known. Especially when his authority is tested.

Adventurer ~ He can always be found wandering about Wonderland with Harmony. They have had so many a trip and one of kind adventures that he can't ever get enough of it.. With also having the Mark of Wonderland it enables him to venture wherever it is he wants.

Adaptable ~If thrown into something new or unfamiliar , he can easily adjust and make do in the situation at hand due to his Mother's training and being raised in Wonderland.

Flirtatious ~ He can't help it... One could say it is a hobby of his to make every girl blush and stutter for him.. Harmless play eh?

Charming ~ He has a charm unmatched by any. He can work his way out of any situation once he turns on his suave way's.

Natural Leader ~ He has natural leader skills and often leads his friends in Wonderland with his head held high and positive attitude. Not to mention it came in handy many a time in pranking the Bloody Red Queen.

Silver Tongued ~ He is extremely quick witted and loves to be challenged when other's go at him.

Intelligent ~ He isn't just a pretty boy , he has a very high IQ and has never received a failing grade once in his life. He likes to achieve and achieve high he does.

Protective ~ He won't let anyone harm or say anything to those he care's for... He isn't stone cold but if you mess with those people he will show no restraint against you.

Kind ~ If your close to him you will see his kind side.

Stubborn ~ Much like his mother and father , he refuses to give up on anything or break hope in people he see's a chance in.

Caring ~ You can always depend on him to be there for you even when you think you've done your worst or been the worse. he likes to help and hear people out whenever they ask.

✮History✮ (Optional)
Major WIP ~ Will add on Later in the RP.

✮Hobbies/Talents✮
(H) Horseback Riding , Adventuring , Acrobatic , People Skills , Pushing his personal feelings down , Sweetalking ~ Silver tongued ~ Pranks
(T) Horseback Riding , Swimming , Plotting/Planning , Parkour , Leading , Flexible Personality Aspects

✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
(+)Magic , Agile , Fixing any issue , Running , Horseback Riding , Commanding and leading , Acrobatic , Cunning , Swords Master
(-) , Children , His parents , Stubbornness , Constant guard around his heart , Being a smart ass at times.

✮Fears✮
Falling in love with another
Losing entryway to Wonderland
Harm coming to happen upon Harmony
The Red Queen destroying Wonderland and its people.

✮Secrets✮
~ Is actually already in love with a certain person from Wonderland. Some would have expected it and it was among many a reason he loves her. But , on the day he planned to admit to her how he felt at the colorful Mushroom Gardens his parents stopped him to all but tell him it was hopeless to feel that way for her now due to being engaged. It crushed a part of him knowing he would not be able to be with her that way while another would get to.

~ When the Red Queen's Palace was stink bombed galore many wonder how it was even accomplished. It was due to Alix's mark and being able to transport himself and Harmony in and out within a flash. Let's just say , watching that bloody big head turn red in the face was the highlight and laughter for sometime between the two.

~ When he was 16 he shared his first kiss with the White Queen's daughter after she insisted upon him kissing her after the Grand Hoopla Ball held in the White Kingdom.

~ At one point , the White Rabbit's twins , Weiss and Wilhelm teamed up with Alix and Harmony to paint the Queen's entire gardens white as snow and than he miraculously enough managed to paint her precious Jabberwocky into one hell of an amazing rainbow.

~ He is commonly known to enter many a argument with the Red Queen's son and the Ever Flirtatious , Cheshire Cat's daughter.
image.png

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
✮Friends✮
All Open ~ PM OR TAG ME
✮Enemies✮
All Open ~ PM OR TAG ME
✮Other✮

♦ Accepting & Concerned ♦
To be honest , he was rather shocked when his mother , Alice approached him on the subject. He had always made sure to be prepared for the unexpected.. I mean come on , Wonderland did plenty of that for him as is. He already had feelings for a certain girl in Wonderland and never could find the nerve in him to say it aloud. As a Hero of Wonderland , he knows his duty and accepted the marriage to come his way with his head held high. His only main concern is the idea that he may never be able to love the person he is matched to and or not getting along whatsoever.. Bring on the Madness , He's dealt with worse.

✮Favorite Song✮
✮Anything Else✮
tumblr_n32oex6cmM1qg22hlo1_500.jpg

DISNEY IS MAGICAL!!

Last edited:

I may be Rotten to the Core...
But Damn, I do a fine job at being that.

Stephen_james_barcelona_elita_model.png

✮Name✮
Damion Christian De Vil
✮Nickname(s)✮
Dame , De Vil , Music Genius , Darling > Mother only or Twin
✮Age and Birthday✮
19 , November 17th
✮Gender✮
Male
✮Evil or Good✮
Chaotic Evil ~ Full time job
✮Disney Parent✮
Cruella de Vil

e32bae23319f9b7a0bc8260474347263.jpg

✮Eye Color✮
Piercing Silver Grey like Onyx's
✮Hair Description✮
Shaggy Brown with a crisp Shave ~ Nearly pitch black ~ Smells of Fine Colognes & Mint
✮Height✮
6'1"
✮Weight✮
220lbs
✮Piercings✮
~ As seen in picture ~
~ As seen in picture ~
✮Health Ailments✮
N/A ~ Unlike that of his bloody spotty insane Mother

Sleeve-Tattoo-Men-15.jpg

✮Personality✮
Wicked ~ Damion has a knack for creating chaos and trouble wherever he goes and especially if he put's that evil mind of his into full throttle.

Rotten ~ Being rotten makes dear mother proud and keeps Damion always entertained and all the wicked little hotties about

Lyrical ~ He has a natural gift for singing and Guitar that he usually only uses when alone and only near closest friends who know of the gift. Not to mention he doesn't want to spoil the goods before starting a band.

Hotheaded ~ What can I say for myself? Have you seen my mother? Be glad I just don't go taking off heads... Well not all the damn one's about.. Only the beyond irritating one's.

Meticulous ~ When it comes to pulling off plots , plans , trouble or stealing.. He always makes sure to have a set and intelligent plan in mind so things are never seen once with failure.

Natural Leader ~ Unlike the way his mother rules the Fashion Empire, Damion rules with common sense and control.. Well I mean you have to be at least one sane person in your spotted crazy family.

Determination~ If he want's something or to accomplish something he will give his all to it until he has made it to the bitter end.

Guarded ~ he is a complete flirt for sure! But , when it comes to girls being serious with him he usually pulls up his guard and becomes his completely bitchy bad ass side to avoid them seeing his soft side delved within.

Loyal ~ You gain his trust and he will never betray you.

Devious ~ he likes to watch others fight or fight over things at his own doing.... It can be quite the show to watch.

Flirtatious ~ he loves girls and bad girls like himself are a true weakness in his spellbook.. Not to mention he likes a girl who can challenge him in return.

Hidden Side ~ Buried deep within him is a soft and gentle side.. A side that wants to be happy and in love with what people call their perfect princess or little lady.. But fear and pride always keep from that side showing.

Stubborn ~ Get this in mind.. It is either his way or the road... Got it?

✮History✮ (Optional)
~ Will unravel in the story ~

✮Hobbies/Talents✮
(H)Singing , Fashion , Partying , Doing Dares , Being wicked , Guitar Playing , Charming the ladies , Working on his cars and motorcycles
(T)
Manipulating ~ he has a knack for turning others quickly against another or turning people in his hands to do whatever it is he wishes.
Musician ~ He may not be overly fond of people but when he is on stage with the lights flooding down upon him and a guitar in hand the world is his and is more than ready to slay all with the power of his music.
Acrobatic ~ Shockingly he is a complete daredevil and will scale roofs , jump across them , backflips,flips , cartwheels... You name it the boy can do it and especially well when running from others.
Charmer ~ He has one pretty damn good silver tongue and usually can work his way out of any trouble he has gotten into with a wicked grin and dripping sweet wicked words.

✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
(S)Magic , Charm , Fashion , Wit , Having never been in love , Natural leader , His mind ~ Manipulation ~ Guitar , Motor Racing ~ Stealing... And not only the heart one's.
(W)Distrust , His guarded side , Hothead issues , Stubbornness , Smartmouth

✮Fears✮
Falling in love
Actually discovering a good side to him
Losing his musical inspiration

✮Secrets✮
Once dated a certain Hero's child for sometime until she tried to make him good and that was a damn no in his book.
Once snuck his sister into a Runway show as a intern and got her in as a model to walk the show.
And more yet to be told...

giphy.gif

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
✮Friends✮
OPEN
✮Enemies✮
OPEN
✮Other✮
In simple terms... He is damn well angry and ready to unleash all wrath upon everyone including whatever goodie two shoes he is handcuffed to for his entire lifetime.

✮Favorite Song✮
✮Anything Else✮
Nope.

tumblr_n6b2dlCKmh1qhodd8o2_500.gif

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ghostie
" I will fight to the bitter end
To protect those closest to my heart and nation...
For I do not fear Death. "

6401295.png

Lindsay-Ellingson-vs-angels-21332105-467-700.jpg

6401295.png

✮Name✮
" You sure..? Long or short version than? "
Asharandiata " Ash" Isabella Marie Thatch
✮Nickname(s)✮
Ash , Ashera , Princess , Jewel of Atlantis , Spitfire , Ashy
✮Age and Birthday✮

19 , February , 14th
✮Gender✮
" I will be more than glad to give you a knock on the head to figure it out."
Female
✮Evil or Good✮
" Once a hero always a hero in my book."
Pure Good
✮Disney Parent✮
" Ahh yes , The Atlantian Princess and Bookworms Prodigy.. Wouldn't ask for anyone better."
Princess Kida and Milo Thatch
6401295.png

Lindsay+Ellingson+-+Victorias+Secret+Photoshoot-13.jpg

6401295.png

✮Eye Color✮
Paled Sapphire Blue
✮Hair Description✮
Dark Honey Gold ~ Waist Length ~ Soft & Wavy ~ Smells of Lavender and Almond Shea
~ When near and or in water her hair turns Pure White like her mother's hair. It also turns to such when her crystal activates and or she uses her water abilities.
✮Height✮
5'8"
✮Weight✮
122 lbs
✮Piercings✮
Right Ear
Belly Button Piercing
Warrior Marking ~ Right Shoulder
✮Health Ailments✮
N/A
LindsayEllingsonVogue9.jpg

6401295.png

✮Personality✮
Determination~ If she want's something or to accomplish something she will give her all to it until she has made it to the bitter end.

Lyrical ~ She has a natural gift for singing that she usually only uses when alone and only her closest friends know of the gift.

Guarded ~ She is a complete flirt for sure! But , when it comes to guys being serious with her she usually pulls up her guard to avoid them seeing her soft side delved within.

Hidden Side ~ Buried deep within her is a soft and gentle side.. A side that wants to be happy and in love with what people call their perfect prince.. But fear and pride always keep from that side showing.

Stubborn ~ Get this in mind.. It is either her way or the road... Got it?

Intelligent ~ Another gift she picked up from her mother was her brain's. She is highly dedicated to her learning and being the best she can be as one of the main rulers to be of her land.

Charming ~ She knows how to charm the pants off people with a flutter of her lashes and well spoken words.

Kind ~ She is kind to all no matter what background of life they come from.. She is usually found on the weekend visiting the orphanage to donate in what she can.

Daring ~ It shocks most but not much scares her in life.. She naturally take it to be a thrill when cliff jumping , Waterfall , jumping , Etc..

Natural Leader ~ She has natural leader skills and often leads her classmates with her head held high and positive attitude.

Honest ~ He has never believed in holding anything back... If he has an issue or anything with you he'll make sure to make it known. Especially when his authority is tested.

Protective ~ She won't let anyone harm or say anything to those he care's for... She isn't stone cold but if you mess with her people she will show no restraint against you.

Stubborn ~ Much like her mother and father , she refuses to give up on anything or break hope in people she see's a chance in.

Smartass ~ She does have an issue with making rude or toying comments to others just to see what she can spark within them.

True Hero ~ She knows that she is to be the future Queen of Atlantis and with that comes many a risk in what she is to do in life. She is constantly watched and for that she always makes sure to be her best even though she is to marry a Villain.

✮History✮ (Optional)
~ Will be Revealed in the RP ~

✮Hobbies/Talents✮
(T) Water Control ~ Animal Taming & Riding ~ Water Surfing ~ Sword Fighting ~ Climbing ~ Fighting ~ Singing/Hidden Side
(H) Horseback Riding ~ Sparring ~ Surfing ~ Swimming ~ Running ~ Learning Light Magic ~ Water Control Spells ~ Atlantian Vehicle Riding ~ Rock Climbing ~ Cliff & Waterfall Diving ~ Exploring ~ Singing ~ Writing ~ Sports

✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
(S) Water Magic and Control ~ Spirit World Access ~ Physical Strength ~ Parkour ~ Leadership ~ Surfing ~ Close Combat Fighting ~ Multi Language Skills ~ Healer Abilities
(W) Stubborn ~ Slightly Guarded ~ Smart Ass ~ Recklessness ~ Overly Head Strong ~ Running away from her Feelings

✮Fears✮
~ Will lie and say nothing is. ~
Falling in love to only find it false or built upon an entire lie.
Atlantis falling to ruins under her guard.
Opening herself entirely to all her feelings and true hidden sides to allow her softened one's to pierce through her Warrior Side.
large.gif

6401295.png

✮Secrets✮
Has a secret thing for bad boys aka Villain's.. Will never EVER tell it.
Skinny dipped once in the Palace fountains with a local bad boy named , Alec only to have to make a streaking run back to her room and amazingly past the guards. Let's just say they really enjoyed the passing view.
Once she had to use her Crystal necklace and give herself to the Spirit World in order to save her kingdom in the stead of her mother. She was lucky enough to be granted freedom by the guardians and return back to her family. But , the price was becoming a speaker for them to the kingdom.
Two years ago she nearly killed a certain Villains child in a sparring duel after he dared to call her a " Heroic Stuck Up Bitch."
Has never had her first kiss and has actually been cheezily enough saving it for the very right time.

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
✮Friends✮
All Open ~ PM or TAG ME
✮Enemies✮
All Open ~ PM or TAG ME
✮Other✮

♦ Furious ~ Doubtful ~ Accepting ♦
The day she discovered she was to be sworn and married to a villain she made sure her parents indeed knew of her opinion. The seas never roared or soared higher than that day. She was beyond angry knowing that she would never even be allowed to fall in love naturally and be with someone that truly wanted her as is. She is beyond doubtful that she will be in a marriage deemed of love and any form of passion. Now , as future Queen of Atlantis , she must buck up and accept her fate as a Queen would for her people and forget about herself in the process.

✮Favorite Song✮

✮Anything Else✮
~ Will never be seen not wearing her Crystal Necklace.
~ Always has a spare dagger hidden about on her body somewhere and no , you will never know where at.
~ Several royal gowns she will be commonly found wearing in Atlantis as is tradition.. 1 ~2 ~3 ~4 ~
~ Often wears the same outfit her mother once wore ~ Outfit. Her hair is also always loose , braided and or held back by her , Crown.
~ Her loyal companions are Iris , Zaro , Celia & Arrow.
~ Can sing angelically but , keeps that hidden under lock and key only to be known by her family and closest friends.
~ Knows one to many a language.
~ Learned to control water elements at around the fine age of seven.
~ Is the oldest out of five , two brothers and two sisters.
6401295.png

tumblr_nib1idzeZY1qa8a12o1_500.gif

DISNEY IS MAGICAL!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.