Happily Awkward After: Disney Arranged Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would someone be interested in having one lesbian character. It'll probably be daughter of the evil step mother with daughter of Peter Pan because I my friend talked me into having one lesbian relationship xD @practically.a.fairy

Would someone be interested in having one lesbian character. It'll probably be daughter of the evil step mother with daughter of Peter Pan because I my friend talked me into having one lesbian relationship xD @practically.a.fairy
My Mad Hatter can be a Lesbian^^

• Useful
Reactions: Shayla and Justin
I might make the daughter of Jasmine and Aladdin if I'm able to find that picture of this beautiful Arabian girl I could a while ago.

I meant Boy..... *coughs*

Mmm... You should so do it Vio. ^^

Also with my current reserves who should I keep? Daughter of Hercules and Megara or Son of Alice?

Also with my current reserves who should I keep? Daughter of Hercules and Megara or Son of Alice?
you're dropping one?

I'd probably take one of those over aladdin's kid

you're dropping one?

I'd probably take one of those over aladdin's kid
Mmm , I plan to just unsure on which reserve I will be doing it for.

Changing Cinderella and Prince Charming daughter to Gigi Hadid face claim
rs_634x804-150106084901-634-3gigi-hadid-guess.ls_.1615.jpg

Reactions: Esmeray
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
@~Happily.Ever.After~
How the hell did no one tag you out of all people... when it comes to Disney I know you're down xD

Reactions: MadKingJai™
The list has yet to be updated, but I think those two are taken.

Duh! You know I'm in <3

Can I have the daughter of Flynn and rapunzel and the son of dr facilier? I can make other needed characters if necessary as well :3
babes Dr.Facilier son is taken by vio

Yeah Vio has those two... I think other than that the castlist is updated xD and Shayla might be dropping one of her claims for yeah. I should've tagged you sooner since spots are being taken left and right.

Hasn't been updated for mine. I have Merida, Mulan and Shang, Jafar, and Yzma.

Yeah Vio has those two... I think other than that the castlist is updated xD and Shayla might be dropping one of her claims for yeah. I should've tagged you sooner since spots are being taken left and right.

O think some of the kids should be changed. Like go for some other characters like Lilo, or Tarzan and Jane. Oooor Milo and that atlantian princess. :0

Status
Not open for further replies.