Happily Awkward After: Disney Arranged Marriage

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I thought gorgeous said she wasn't participating, but in the rules she is your co-gm?

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Can I reserve these?

Daughter of Hercules and Megara ~ FC: Troian Bellisario
Son of Alice ~ FC: Alexander Ludwig
Daughter of Captain Hook ~ FC: Miranda Kerr
Daughter of Morgana ~ FC: Ariana Grande

Last edited:
So, I thought gorgeous said she wasn't participating, but in the rules she is your co-gm?
Oh man I forgot to change it
Can I reserve these?

Daughter of Hercules and Megara ~ FC: Nina Dobrev
Son of Alice ~ FC: Alex Pettyfer
Daughter of Captain Hook ~ FC: Miranda Kerr
Of course you can!

Son or daughter of Lilo (that way I get Stitch as an NPC)

I'll think of the others in a moment.

Could I reserve Son of Merida, Son of Mulan and Shang, Daughter of Jafar, and Daughter of Yzma?

Oh I just realized there were already are created roles. XD

I'll take son of the queen of hearts then?

I'll also take the daughter of repunzel and Flynn.

I don't mean to pop anybody's bubbles but...the cheshire cat....is a cat. Not a human.

I mean if the person comes up with a reason why he is suddenly human, and has human children that can be wedded then by all means. XD
Bruh it's rp don't think to hard on it. Rp can make your own world. Maybe they are a shifter family, perfer annoying Jack ass cat, but can be human.

Reactions: Esmeray
Bruh it's rp don't think to hard on it. Rp can make your own world. Maybe they are a shifter family, perfer annoying Jack ass cat, but can be human.
Just because it's rp doesn't mean that things cant be thought over logically, be consistent, and make sense. Like I said, so long as there is a reason he can be human then by all means.

Just because it's rp doesn't mean that things cant be thought over logically, be consistent, and make sense. Like I said, so long as there is a reason he can be human then by all means.
eh with rp logic doesn't always flow got to use the noodle for imagination and let be free flowing.

eh with rp logic doesn't always flow got to use the noodle for imagination and let be free flowing.
I disagree. Regardless kudos to you. On another note, your avatar is wicked awesome.

Even though I have no part in this but there was a show that was Alice In Wonderland where The Cheshire Cat had the power to turn human. So Cat can be human in a Fantasy Setting, just like my Son Maleficent will be able to turn into a dragon and all that.

Also I would like to throw a reserve in alongside my others for daughter of Morgana , FC: Ariana Grande

@Little_Ghost98

Last edited:
Even though I have no part in this but there was a show that was Alice In Wonderland where The Cheshire Cat had the power to turn human. So Cat can be human in a Fantasy Setting, just like my Son Maleficent will be able to turn into a dragon and all that.
OH was that the once upon a time in wonderland series? Was that good? O w O

Reactions: MadKingJai™
OH was that the once upon a time in wonderland series? Was that good? O w O
Yeah it was good.. It might've been but forgot lol.. My brain forgets stuff easily lol

001-fashion-photography-emily-soto.jpg

"People are so easily deceived by a pretty face."
General
✮Name✮

✮Nickname(s)✮

✮Age and Birthday✮

✮Gender✮
Female

✮Evil or Good✮
"Good"
(I put that in quotes because she technically isn't a good person.)

✮Disney Parent✮
Rapunzel and Flynn

002-fashion-photography-emily-soto.jpg

Appearance
✮Eyes✮

✮Hair✮

✮Height✮

✮Weight✮

✮Piercings✮

✮Marks✮

✮Style✮

julia_by_emilysoto-d7yncxn.jpg