Hades Supernatural Private Investigator (allways open to solve your case)

"You're the one who does not get it Selena, if I take a case it is because it's worth dying for..." - Hades droped his cocky joking tune he's serious - "You're an FBI agent you carry a gun, you know you're gonna face people who carry guns, you risk your life every day, you just never feared it before, because you knew the threat you were facing."
He opens the trunk and puts the body there.
"You came to me first saying you didn't belive in none of this, I didn't want to tell you were wrong, I could have proved you wrong then, but you would think I was just performing a magic trick or something, you had to see it for yourself."
Hades opens you the door.
"You're finally asking the write questions, cause you've seen and learned that the world has more to offer than what you thought, you're finally ready to close this case, you can't resign now."
He pause for a moment - "If you're ready for the answers, then ask me anything you want, I never lied to you."

"No your WRONG, I fear No HUMAN with or without a gun, its a trait you must have going into things like the FBI, but I NEVER signed up to deal with the supernatural and things I cannot beat" She said getting in

"You need to answer my question what exactly are you?" She said putting on her seat belt and sitting as if she is madly uncomfortable, not letting her back touch the seat as if ready for any other attack

"I think the most accurate description you can get of me is a wizard."
He seats an also fastens his belt.
"I'm not more than you, my ancestors have all been demon slayers even before the roman empire, we learned to use magic to our advantage."
He then smiles at you. - "So if I can beat them so can you..."

Selena cant help but smile a little but the signs of being pissed and worried still etch her face

"Well.. I am not sure if im really down for putting my life in danger... this isnt in my job resume'.. I almost got bitten by a VAMPIRE hades!!"

As the days when by with hades in the begining she understood there was more then just humans

That inhabit human playing fields.. but not vampires

she thought they were all made up

but then again they had to get the stories from somewhere..

"Selena..." He says petting your hair and touching you cheek - "I would never put you in danger, that medalion can protect you against any arm that I calculated we might face here today."

Hades moves his hand from your cheek throught your neck to the chain of the medalion.
"You must remember why we were here, we need to retrieve those souls or those people gonna die, or worse, become possessed by demons and cause even more arm to innocents. Plus the diamond holds the key to all this, if who ever is behind this gets its hands on it he can charge with the souls and that sort of power can do damage so bad I can't even begin to describe it."
You can see in Hades face that he is concerned, he looks cocky and fun all the time, when in battle he looks determined, serious and strong, but now you can see his true face.
"All the stuff we done today was planned, it was the best path things could have taken, your agents have been vampires for months, I could feel it the minute they walked in my office, I been watching over you, researching and planning this strike, you didn't yet believe in the supernatural so I didn't envolve you on the planning, you were caught by surprise, it won't happen again..."

"You didnt tell me... The couldve killed me and you didnt tell me they were vampires? Ive known my Agents for most of my career and you mean to tell me they have been dead?"

Selena runs her fingers through her hair and then places her hand on her medallion

When she thought about it, it had protected her from the evil that had almost inflicted upon her..

" I think I know why they are tracking me.. why they bit my agents.. I know.."

A shiver ran down her back..

She knew all too well.

"If you know then do tell."- he says staring your eyes.
"If I told you then, you wouldn't belive, they would knew I knew and could do something to you. So I knew that if they wanted you dead you'd be dead already, so they were not to be feared at the time."
Hades breaths deeply - "I must confessed it was one less burden in my chest when I finished them off."

Selena hesitantly unbottoned her shirt turning away from him.. to reveal a colorful tattoo that covered most of her back, of a dragon with many details, if you looked close enough, you could see X's marked off and other things suggesting a map

"In a bar not far from here... A year ago I was mugged.. and when I woke up from being knocked out.. I had this on my back.. I think its a map to the diamonds location... the reason I didnt tell you where it was before is because I dont even know.. but I believe what just happened in there, and the fact that my agents are really vampires.. confirms that this.. is what they want from me."

"So I'm guessing you were bullshitting me about putting my protection glyph on the jewel..."
Hades puts his palm on your back an lifts it, as he lifts it the image of the dragon map is duplicated and a copy of that image follows his palm as if it's painted on the air with light, then you see him focusing and rolling his eyes back (or did they turn white) some of the tattoos glow from his chest to his palm and the imamage becomes then a solid map.
"I don't ming having you topless around, but it's easier to see the map this way..." He says in his cocky joking tune, but blushing a little.

Selena slowly puts her shirt back on blushing too she turns towards him

"seems we were both bullshitting each other" She says hinting to the fact that he knew about her agents being

vampires.

"So.. lets cut the shit at least for one night... you wanna come to my house for dinner or what?"

She said not looking at him

Busying herself with her fingernails

Hades look at her face unable to hide his hapiness.
"I'd love to Selena... but we really gotta interregote Markus and find out those guys souls before they die."
Hades says pointing his thumb to the trunk.

Selena rolled her eyes.

"You can. Im just watching from now on

She refused to be killed by one

She didnt have the slightest clue as to why she was still helping

Hades notices that Salena is still not happy, but someone must do something to stop what ever is going on, first because the people involved may die, second because whoever is behind something like this has evil intections...
Hades doesn't say a word, he grabs the weel and drives back to his office.

When they got to the office Selena sighed dragging herself inside.

She didn't want to be here.. she want in the mood to die

But she was interested in what the vampire had to say she she went on

Hades, places Markus on a chair.
"You didn't know I was that powerful did you..." - Markus can't talk he has no jaw...
"Well I wouldn't ever reveal you my true power if I wasn't about to finish you off, so you must be thinking what will I offer you in order to get your cooperation..." Hades walks in circles around the chair while talking.

"I can only offer you a fast death..."

Selena crosses her arms sitting on the desk

"How do you expect to get answers from him if he has no jaw?"

She asks almost frustratedly

"The thing Selena is that I am just messing with him, I don't need his cooperation, so I don't need to offer him anything..."
He raches for his big magic book from his desk.
"We are going to read his mind..."
He says as he seaches the spell on the book.

Selena sits back folding her arms

"This should be very interesting.. I would love to know whats on a Vampires mind.. besides blood"

Hades wets in finger on the blood running from Markus jawless face and draws a glyph on his head, suddenly Selena can feel a mystical aura around them.
"You shall see it then Selena..." - he says not knowing what to say to put her more confortable.
"Show me who wants the mystical diamond of the souls of the pharaoh!"
Then the glyph lights up as well as Markus eyes and the light forms together in the air an image of an old man.
"Vincent..." Hades says.
"Tell me does Vincent holds the souls that were stolen!"
And a deep voice from anothe world simply says - "Yes"
Hades then covers the glyph on Markus head with his thumb and Selena can feel the mystical aura around them lowering, like if he was turning it down.

Selena is impressed by this

she nods and looks at Hades "This stuff is crazy" She concluded with herself

"So what are we going to do with him and more importantly where are we going to go to find this vincent guy?"