Hades Supernatural Private Investigator (allways open to solve your case)

"Markus is pretty much useless to us now, plus the main reason for me to succeed is becouse I reveal my powers as little as possible and when I do I don't leave witnesses..." - Hades spins around while talking admiring his collection of exotic weapons on the wall.
"Vincent is much more powerfull than Markus, he made Markus a vampire, plus he lives in Europe, if we wanna save those people we don't have time to waste" Hades reaches for one particular exotic sword, egyptian looking.
"Are you any good with melee weapons Selena?"

Selena looked at the sword Hades held in his hand smiled

Taking out her gun

"Not unless I can pull a trigger on it or shoot bullets out of it"

She said aiming it at Hades playfully then putting it back.

"I could just Load my guns with silver bullets.." She thought to herself out loud

"Or you could opt for teaching me. Your pick"

"Silver bullets... Ahh! Awesome! I forgot about that..." He says allmost laughing.
"Selena, the real deal is silver does nothing to vamps, I'll tell you the real story, vamps are out there, they control the cops, the politics the church... and it's not just vamps, we talking about alot of supernatural creatures, the reason you don't know is becouse they don't want to." - He walks around his desk and then seats on his chair.
"You see some people say fame is power, but it's not! Anonymity is power! You can't fight what you don't know."
He then picks up a book from a drawer in his desk and opens a page while talking.
"The only thing that effectivily harm these... monsters, is our own life force, a piece of soul, magic, ki... there are many names for it, yet not a single good defenition... Anyways, about 600 years in Europe there was the first vampire, Dracula... Bram Stoker was right, he had some beauty to the story to make it more comercial, but Vlad the Impaler did exist, anyways, after his death as history tells, he was rebirth as a vampire and vampires must feed on human living blood, of course us humans didn't like to be his prey, many man stood against him, and they all fell, all but one... Shawn Hades my great great great grandfather..."
he says pointing an image in the book:
richter-04.jpg
"Shawn Hades descended from a long line of monster haunters, vampires for him were a new threat but no bigger than some other old ones, he knew magic was the way to go, thing is many people leave an aura of their soul in things they wore in life, such as jewels and gold is really bad to make weapons, so silver weapons were more effective, of course with time we were lead to belive by the media that silver had some magic of its own, but it doesn't..."
he pauses for a second - "look at me just gave you a big history lesson, sorry about the boredom, it's just I get pissed when I think about how much the media and the forces behind it control the population."

She thinks hard about what he is saying

she also nodds understandingly

"I think its sweet you want me to help ok I will"

"Ok Selena, so if firearms is your weapon of choice, you can't waste shots, I'll put an hex on your gun, but every time you fire it will draw your life force instead of bullets, it's super effective against creatures of the dark, but you'll feel tired and need to rest after a while. Your soul functions as any muscle in your body, if you force it to much it can get injured." - Hades says getting up of his chair.
"By the way, we need to get rid of Markus..." - he then says some mystical words in an unknown language producing sounds you didn't even know a mouth could do, then Markus burns to ashes...

Selena watches the man turn to ashes before her

"Wow you have got to teach me how to do that.." she says shaking her head and looking at her gun

"My gun? Sure, my soul? I don't think I have one"

"Everyone has a soul, unless those braindead zombies from the movies, the real ones aren't much brighter and are the only soul less creatures out there." - he says, speaking truth, but trying to light up the mood of the conversation a little.
"So what gun will it be a regular FBI standard 9mm bereta?"
"Cause you seen me pull out some special weapons before I can make anything you imagine!"

Selena smirks comming close to hades and trailing her finger down his chest

"Hades please.. I can handle ay weapon you throw at me just sho me how to lock and load it.. I got the aiming"

(Uf it makes u feel better I changed it lol.. but same meaning different cultures because of our areas I guess)

(sorry in on the ipod so a lot of edits. read it again and it makes more sense lol)

(I was gonna reply after we talked on PMs, you didn't had to change, but then my ride arrived and I had to leave work, I love Rping with you so much, I get sad when I have to leave work, lol)
Hades hold her hand with his own, then he reaches for her other hand with his other hand.
Then he starts chanting in an unknown language, making weird, but not ridiculous sounds, our hands start to glow in a bright white aura.
"There any gun you fire as long as you want will be enchanced with your own life force."
He then let's of you, seeming a bit tired.

(LOL awe .. its okay better to understand then not to ! )

Selena looks at Hades in concern after the white glow subsides

and takes a deep breath of her own

They had been out all night so it would

only be logical that they would be tired.

"Are you okay?"

She said sincerely worried

"Each time I perform a spell I am wasting apart of my soul, I need to give it some rest, but we have no time to lose, or the others will be damed, we must depart to Valahia, Vincent is a powerfull vampire, he only one generation of vampires away from Dracula himself." He says with some concern.
"Luckly I master a vast number of melee weapon that have some magic of their own, so I can save some soul."

Selena gave hades a look of concern

"You sure maybe you should rest a while...otherwise you won't have energy anyways to fight "

"No, we must do it as fast as possible, the longer we take the longer our enemies have to prepare themselves..."
He then cuts his hand with a dagger of mystical appearence that was on his wall, he starts drawing with blood on the floor what seems like a map of the world.
He then steps in it putting himselfe in Valahia.
"Come here Selena." - he says.

Selena hesitates before finally taking his and and joining him

"What's happening? What are we doing?" She says in a whisper

"Do you have to cut yourself like that? It looks like it hurts

Next time a warning could be nice?"

"We are going to teleport, we couldn't be there in time if we travelled any other way."
He then lifts his arms and a few of the weapons on the walls lift and fly to his hands.
A very bright short sword, kinda large, the guard resembles bat wings and the pommel dragon head.
The dagger he used to cut himselfe is also comming.
A pair of nunchakus and big double bladed battle axe.
All the itens float on his back like the way video game chars carry weapons without anything physic holding.

(( 1289363599691mediumanimepaperscansde.jpeg ))

Selena puts her head down

A little shaken up by it..

"This is not normal.. And im sure its illegal"

She said almost jokingly.

Almost.

She sighed and

Held in to him tight

Bracing for whatever was comming next

HAdes slightly lauhgs at her joke, then the magic starts, he wispers ancient words long forgetten by time, his eys glow white, his tattoos glow, suddenly the blood on the ground lights up in flames, he continues to chant his spell, there's a sensation of a strong wind burst, their vision blurs, like when you look at the side window of the car driving fast only much faster, suddenly it all stops and they are in Valhahia, inside a crypt.
Hades returns no normal the glow stops, you can get shot from the static he emits.
"Here... This is the crypt of my ancestor, Shawn Hades, the one who slayed Dracula..."

Selena looks up at everything..

Its a huge crypt.. full of all types of things..

Every step she takes echos off the walls and things

"Its very quiet.. how did he die..?"

"He died the way my family members allways die fighting creatures of the night alone cause thei're to stuborn to retire at a certain age..."
He shows a bit sadness...
"I'll honor you..." He says as he walks out of teh crypt.

Selena was quiet a few seconds

paying silent respects to this man

then walked out behind Hades following him to

where ever it is he wanted

to go next

"Im sure hes already proud of what you have accomplished"