Hades Supernatural Private Investigator (allways open to solve your case)

"He saved the world you know? I saved a couple of lives, dealed with a few dark creatures, but so far never faced a threat as big that could endanger the whole world, but they say that if it wasn't for him, Dracula would have enslaved the whole world... Moving on, we are in Valahia, dealing a with a deadly vampire, Vincent, only 2 generations appart from Dracula, I say we are up for something world scale this time..."
He opens the door to the crypt leading to the outside, there's a vast graveyard, the day time is sunset, it's a morbid beautifull view.

Selena looks down inside it

"Ah.. its pretty" she says bluntly

"Personally my feet hurt I need a massage and a pedicure..let's go kick some ass"

She says smiling

"Even though I can't prmise you I won't kick more ass then you"

Hades smiles at you and get's back on his usual mood, cocky and joker.
"When this is over, I'll give you a foot massage!"
As they come out the door of the krypt closes behind them.
the ground trembles, then they realise it's not an earth quake, but the ground moving cause of the massive load of undead coming from beneath it.
"Like you said, it's kick ass time Selena!"

Selena had to admit she wasnt expecting it to be so soon

"Now?..." She said feeling the ground shake below her

"Ay..Dios Mio.." She continued worriedly

"But then how do we... how do we kill something DEAD?!"

Hades jumps at the monsters weilding his axe.
"You shred them to armless pieces!" he yells cutting one of the undead in half.

Selena nervously fills the bullets in her gun

and begins shooting them one by one.

Because of the type of gun it blows them away fairly quickly

Hades slays a few undead and jumps near Selena then lifts her in an electric chair (it's wwe move)
PICT0430.jpg

but doesn't drop her instead he runs with her slaying demons in their path while she shots them from a distance.

(lol thats funny and cool xD )

Selena keeps her balance while shooting the demons

"How mant are there??? to many!!"

she concludes as it seems the line of them will never end

"We need explosives!"

"Who's the mind reader here babe?" he says tossing her high in the air so she sees he's been running in a way he left a foot step trail making an odd glyph looking symbol in the floor allthought the grave yard. Then he jumps high at an unnatural speed almost as fast as the vamps and holds her in her arms, so she won't fall, then he says some mystical words as usual and spits to the middle of the glyph after he say the words.
As the saliva touches the floor a massive explosion occours projecting the airborn couple a long distance, then land at a castle tower.

Selena screams when he throws her up, not loud just in suprise but almost a split second when she looks down and see what hes doing she smiles

"Oh my god!" She yells looking at the ground beneath them desinigrate

"Hades... this is ridiculous..." She said in amazement

she felt like she was in a movie... but safe.

Safe in his arms she rested her head on his chest. "Its not over yet is it?"

she said between breaths

"Selena you are an amazing girl, so I gotta pull off some amazing stunts to keep up with your looks..."
he says just when he is interrupted.
*clap clap*
"Always a flirter, your ancestors would be proud after all they even managed to seduce one of us..."
A curvy gorgeous woman dressed in red with dark hair says.
"Delilah..." Hades replies
"Thought you had joined your lover in hell a long time ago." he carries on.
She gets angry and shows her fangs roaring at him.

Selena looked at the woman then at Ethan

"Who is this" She said loading her gun again very quickly

"A vampire girl... how nice of you to join us for company" She concluded sarcastically

"Selena this is Delilah, she was Draculas first bride, Delilha this Selena, she will help me sending you to hell!"
He says swining his axe at her.

(ill take over the girl for you LOL :X )

Delilah smirks and dodges it giving it off a menacing laugh as se descends into the air "You'll not stop me!"

She screams down to him before landing on a cliff in the cave

Selena aims her gun at the girl but notices the cave began to shake and tremble a bit at sudden movement

Delilah looks up "If you shoot, this section of the cave will give in... you kill me... you kill yourselves.."She concluded.

Selena loads her gun and draws it back "Shes right... this section of the caves roof is giving in... what now!?"

"Don't shoot yet." he wispers at Selena.
"Delilah you're old as fuck, I know I am good but dealing with your grannie panties I know you lead me here, what you want from us?"
She answers- "To avenge my lord Dracula sent to hell by your ancestor, but that honor shall belong to lord Dracula himself, when we bring him back!"
"And how you plan doing it?" he asks.
"Fool! Your ancestor did not kill mylord, instead he opened a portal to hell and locked him inside! But now I will save him!!!"

Selena continued to Aim

"Do we need her for something? And if he opened a portal to hell how the hell are we supposed to stop it!"

Selena concluded after him and Delilahs small conversation

She really wanted to shoot but she was shaking...

she was fighting vampires.

Real vampires..

"Hades... does that mean Dracula is still around somewhere?"

"I go with my gut, many of my ancestors fought her, yet she lives, there must be a reason why they didn't want her dead."

"My ancestor couldn't figure out how to kill him so he outsmarted him, by physically opening a door to hell and locking him inside."

"So if they open the door we close it, it's not that simple but also shouldn't be that complicated!" He says trying to make it sound like everything was gonna be allright, he didn't want her to worry, he was caring more each time with her.

Selena liked his reassurance and decided to just go along with it

"What the hell do I have better to do?

as long as we dont have to face the devil..."

She was only half kidding..

"Dont you think we should re up and weapons though? like

somethings that will actually demolish these vampires? silver steaks... crucifix..?"

"As I told you, I have cast magic over your guns, my weapons are mystical, so we should be fine!"
The Delilah lands.
"Our plan Hades, is to kill you, kill your little friend and use your blood to open the gate that will set my lord free!" she said.
"I don't see any gate!" Hades replies.
"It can't be seen it's non physical, it was opened once it left a scar on the universe tissue and now, in a few moments this place, will be at that exact spot, I need you dead in this ground as soon as possible my dear!" - She said, getting ready to fight as a legions of vampires emerges from behind her, but those are weaklings recently turned, but their leader is the one Hades talked about, Vincent.