Hades Supernatural Private Investigator (allways open to solve your case)

"Don't worry about that, you'll have bigger questions soon enough." - He says as he starts the car.

Then all of a sudden we are moving so fast that it seens as if the other cars the people in the street have just stoped, it could have seem like a good idea but the streets are crowded with other cars, they have to move in order to let us pass, freezing time, or what the hell Hades was doing suddenly seems like a stupid idea to you, then Hades drives the car into a truck, you barely have to close your eyes, and then you realize that we didn't hit, you open your eye and we are crossing the other cars like if we were ghosts...

"HADES SLOW THE HELL DOWN"

I scream at you... hugging myself to make sure I am alive

"Maybe your immortal.. maybe not.. but you need to understand I am HUMAN.. and very much still attached to my skin!!!"

She exclaims looking at the calm look on his face

What in the world...

Hades stops the car near a night club named "Hell's Gate" (how original, lol).
"Worry not, we are here."
Hades opens the door and walks out the car, he stares the bouncer in the eyes, you can notice the bouncer is trying to hide his anger.

"Wow Hades you just make everyone angry dont you?" Selena said with a smirk tapping her high heel

"Did you kick his ass in a past life?"

"I actually didn't thought he was gonna make it after the beating I gave him last night." Hades says in his cocky tune.
Then Hades points a finger at his head, then sudenly fire spawns from my arm and the flames gather around my hand in the shape of a sawnoff shotgun, then the flames fade and reveal a sawnoff shotgun, but it looks totally mystical lots's of skulls, engraved sculpted flames and chains, and before the bouncer can finish his words - "Backu..." - I blast his head off.

She hides behind you with her hands covering her face

"Hey! I am a COP remember? murder is a federal OFFENSE!" Selena yells

"I still have my gun remember?" Selena smirks showing it to you

"This guy has been legally dead for the past 300 years..."
Then we witness in shock the guy is still standing and the blood springing from his neck starts reshaping his head.
"I see we are past diplomacy point here Hades." He says as a few muscular guys in suits show up from inside the club to back him up.
"Why won't you die!!!" Hades says jumping across the car into the guys letting his mystical shotgun fall on the floor near you and summoning a couple of short swords with red flames instead of regular fire like the shotgun.

selena looks at the guy fall and the gun slide to her and she is at a lost for words

"I'm going to pretend I didn't see that" selena says as they descend into the dark club... it smelt like cigarrettes and alsohol like ever bar should

But there's was still somthing a little off about this bar

And selena was sure she was about to find out...

Hades choped the guys in suits to pieces in a blink of an eye, and followed Selena inside crossing her path so he would be in front of her and not a moment to soon, cause some more suts show up and start shooting at us, Hades deflects a few blows but there are over 10 shooters eventualy Hades gets hit, it makes him slow down so he gets hit again and again.
The bullets fly throught the holes they make on his body covering you in his blood.
Hades falls down and drops the swords that fade into shadow and dust.

Selena can barely see in the darkness exactly what is happening but she can till its nothing nice,

She hears a loud thud and she feels something, which she cant think of anything that it can be except blood

Splat on her. She looks at it for a moment on her hands and screams

In the midst of it all, one of the lights flashes upon something that almost looks like a vampire.

Selena shakes it off

This HAS to be a dream.. it just HAS to

"Hades...?" she says hesitantly.. waiting for a response

Are you dead? or have you been dead???

"I hope he is." - you hear a cocky voice saying, then you see the guys in suit steping back to let a man pass.
He's a black bald man, looks in his mid 30s and is smiling alot while he looks at my corpse and walks near you.
He's the one who just talked, he continues - "Hades has been a stone on my shoes for a while now, can't belive he was dumb enough to kamikaze in my club."
He then looks at you.
"Or why he risked your life with his own..."

"What..? He cant be dead.. he.. who the hell are you?" She said, her voice going from Alarm to stern placing one of her guns which

is on her hip with all sorts of other weapons she keeps on her belt that is on her hip.

"You see this?" she said showing him her badge

"This is my 'I can do whatever the hell I want' Badge.. and if you dont back off until I can get back up here I will blow this place to hell"

She says taking out her gun and taking the safety off as she quickly reached in her bra grabbing bullets and putting them into the gun with shaky hands

"Dont fuck with me.. Im a hell of a cop"

She says stepping with her feet spread and Hades laying between them, as if to protect him

No fear.. dont show fear..

She thought to herself, thinking back to what her chief told her whenever she got into a situation when she was out numbered

But he never mentioned what to do when they are immortal..

were they?

"I'm sorry agent.." he says like mocking you - "My name is Markus, Hades and I had some unsolved issues, but that is all good now..."
He then moves so fast it looks like he fades into thin air and materializes again in front of you and when you see he has your weapons, badge, wallet, communicator, he lefts you deffenseless.
He then checks your ID.
"Special Agent Selena Martinez... looks like we gonna have some latino heat today..." the other guys laugh.
"I love latinas, your blood is so hot..." he says showing his fangs

It all happened to fast for her to even grasp what was going on...

Selena blinks twice before she realizes she isnt holding her gun and her other things are gone.. she feels her hips and notices her belt is gone.

Selena takes a deep breath closing her eyes

Think.. Think...

Lie.

"I have back up on the way... they will be breaking in here any moment... and if you keep this up they will blow this place to hell" She says not taking her eyes off of Markus

He was obviously the leader

Vampires??? I HAVE TO BE DREAMING.

"So.. you guys really exist huh? Vampires. Like Dracula?" She says with a smirk...

trying to distract.. at least for a minute..

"Selena dear, you can't fool me, I can feel your blood pumping I know you're lying..." He says while petting your hair and opening his mouth widely when he speaks so you can see his fangs.
He then points at the door, the 2 FBI agents who usualy excort you are there.
"Are those your back up?"
Your agents then laugh and roar showing vampire fangs as well.
"I guess you're the kind who keeps their enemies closer than his friends, he says kicking Hades corpse back to where his bodyguards (the guys in suits) were.
Your agents then move fast and grab you oen each side and Markus is about to bite your neck.

Selena was trapped... she was shaking when their cold fingers grabbed her latching around her arms

Se felt hopeless...

She looked at markus in his eyes trying to persuade him

"Markus.. haven't you bitten enough women? You don't need me.. please.." she begged

She never begged she knew this was serious

Markus laughs as he deliver the fatal bite, you close your eyes in fear but you feel nothing.
You hear sound like bone hitting a metal surface, you open your eyes your medalion is glowing Markus fangs couldn't not penetrate your neck, instead they broke he steps back in pain a word weirdly pronounced comes out of mouth in the middle of the blood - "Fuck!"
Suddenly you see the hearts of your former agents getting out of their chests, but they don't fall, it's like there's an invisible form linking the hearts, that are now floating in front of them, to the holes on their chests that pierce them from back to front.
and suddenly that invisile form reveals itselfe, it's Hades, he's holding their hearts. his arms have crossed from their back throught their torax, to the heart and then to the outside, all this in a frame of a second, Hades corpse on the floor then fades into dust and shadows.
"C'mon Markus, you really mistaken me for the fast food delivery service?"
As he speeks he drops the hearts and pulls his arms back from holes in the agents backs, then he holds you on his lap and turn around to in order to provide you cover.
The body guards are drawing their guns again, but before they can pull the trigger Markus charges on us at his super speed, again seeming as if he vanishes.
I send a kick backwards and hit him right on the jaw, making his chin fly across the room.
"Selena, just so you know, you were never in danger." - Hades says trying to calm you down.

selena blinked twice she couldn't believe anything that just happened...

She looked around... listened to the loud silence as he trembled then her eyes wandered to hades

"Take me fucking home. Now"

"Just give me a second..."
Hades then moves at a supernatural speed, at least as fast as the vampire, he picks up your stuff, then slices and dices the body guards with hand chops and finally grabs Markus by the neck and rips off his limbs.
Hades puts his arm over his shoulder holding Markus by the neck behing his back and delivers your stuff to you.
"Let's get back in the car, Markus should have some answers for us." - Hades says like if everything that happened was normal.

"No hades you don't get it" she literally screams at him as they get inside the car "I'm resigning from this case as soon as I can... no case is worth diying for...what are you huh? When you ae going to stat giving me answers? WHAT ARE YOU HADES? And keep that fucking thing away from me! She yells and points at markus