Hades Supernatural Private Investigator (allways open to solve your case)

Hades grabs his dagger and drops to one knee.
"Maybe that's a good idea..."
Hades makes very small cut on the tip of the boys finger, then rises puting the dagger back on the desk and picking the glass, droping to one knee again he places the glass so that the blood from the small cut drops on the glass, then he lifts the boy shirt and wets his finger in the blood and uses it to draw a glyph on the boy chest.
The boy suddenly opens his eyes they are glowing in a red color, and tries to rise but realises he is strapped to the chair and the straps seem to start burning him.
"What, where am I?" - the boy says in multiple voices that weren't his own, he then looks up to see his captor - "Hades you #%&$*#!"
"Sorry I don't recognize you in your human skin, tell the lady you name demon!"
Hades says while waking calmly to the balcony to get the drink.

"You know damn well my name is diablo" he said, a sinister smirk on his face.

Agent martinez stares in utter disbelief at the situation. Her officers are even taken back for a second,

But they quickly collect them selves and draw their guns in "ready to fire" mode.

Agent martinez runs her fingers through her hair and comes from behind the bar, feeling safer now that her

Officers have their eyes on the demon

"Jesus christ" she says staring at it in disbelief

"No sweet heart not him. Just me" he says laughing obnoxiously.

"So.. so are you.. are you.. what are you?" She says looking at the demon

"Come closer and ill tell you" the demon says licking his lips.

The officers both cock their guns ready to kill it.

"You better control this fucking thing or it will get dealt with" one of the officers says

Glaring at diablo.

"Wait wait.. just.. diablo do you have any questions for us?"

Diablos eyes squint up and he looks at hades and the agent

"What the fuck is this some type of game? You called for me I have come. What's your business with me this time hades?"

"Just correct me if I am wrong Big D:
Your boss stoles bunch of guys souls and replaced them with dorment demon souls like yourselfe,
And that's why you didn't notice you were here until I called out the soul inside that meat bag,
And your boss is wants to steal the lost diamond so he can transfer the souls into him enchancing its power."
While he says this, Hades picks the drink and drops it around the demon in a circle.
"This is why I allways bless my drinking."
Hades grabs a lighter from his pocket.
"Holy fire!"
He says while lighting the circle on fire around the demon.
he then kicks the boy down so and the char fall off the circle and inside a black mist remains taking human form with bright amber lights where the eyes aer suposed to be.

Agent martinez look in disbelief as this is happening. "I can't deal with this shit.. how am I supposed to convict a demon?" She says leaning over the the mini bar watching him do this

"Are you killing him? Can I arrest this thing?"

"Sorry agent but demons are not in your jurisdiction." Hades says in a joking tune revealing some excitment.
Hades then drops his coat revealing that most of torso back and arms are covered with tattoos, some unknown glyphs as well as viking runes, asian letters, celtic symbols, etc. He then jumps inside the fire and punchs the demon in the face, as if the mist was a solid oponent, some of his tattoos glow when the punch makes contact, the demon tries to hit him back but Hades dodges it and lands another punch making the demon fall on its knees.
"C'mon diablo, you don't wanna be known as the demon who lost a fist fight inside a ring of fire, that was suposed to be your element!"

The demons eyes glow a brilliant red as he continues to fight back, his fangs grow longer as he tries to hit hades, my officers sit there in disbelief "should we call for backup?" One of the officers say hesitantly pulling his hand up to his collar, which has a walky talky hooked up to it he presses a button waiting for agent martinez to give the order she doesn't say anything she just watches in utter disbelief

diablo cracks his neck "come on hades... you know your playing dirty.. unstrap me from this chair and ill show you what fear is made of"

(the demon is no longer on the chair, I kicked it out the ring of fire with justin,
so the demon became trapped in the ring of fire but as a mist with human form, justin is out cold strapped to the chair outside the ring
and Hades is having a fair fist fight with Diablo in the ring of fire, sorry if I explained bad before.)

Ohhh my bad sorry yo probably were very clear I'm a little under the influence right now lol excuse me

Diablo laughs sinisterly "you know I don't wanna embarass you in front of your little girlfriend but if you wanna go there fine" he says matching hades blow for blow

"You know hades sometimes I question whether or not your a human or something else.. your the only human I know that can match me"

"Allow me to correct you Big-D." - Hades says in his cocky laid back tune, delivering a mighty blow to its head that makes it twist and fall on the fire only to be repeled back so I can perform a jumping uppercut
Ken-shoryu-ts.gif
With such might it splits the mist in 2.
"The only human who can outmatch you!" - Hades says as he lands the blow.

The officers and the all sit in silence as the mist evaporates into thin air..

"Cancel back up" The officer says into his wally talky pulling out a camera and taking pictures.

"This is evidence.... "

Agent Martinez stood there in disbelief once again as it all ended before it even begun.... she shook her head looking at Hades then back at the scene..

She took out her phone and speed dialed her way to her superior officer.

"Yes. Sir its Selena Martinez... Remember our suspect Justin?.." She said , eyes never leaving where to ghost's presence was

"Well he didn't do it... just tell forensics to be ready when me and my men come in.... your never gonna f*cking believe this" She said hanging up.

Well Hades I guess youve proved me wrong

She said stepping over to where he stood, her stilettos making soft clinks along the way as she stepped over Justin.

Hades says some words in an unknown language and the fire stops, he then walks to the mini bar and fills a glass.
"Sorry you're on duty..." - He says before he drinks the glass in one gulp.
"AAhrr!" - he says as the alcohol burns throught his chest.
"Look, the boy will remain in a comma until we get his soul back, and all the other prisioners must have lurking demons inside as well, if you could put them all in a cell, so I could perform an exorcism it would be faster the punching them all back into yesterday."
Hades cocky tone has changed he seems now concerned.
"The thing is after we take the demons out we have only 3 days before the body dies from lack of soul, on the other hand the demons should now be aware that I'm comming, so they will most likely take over..."

Salena looked at hades in disbelief once more "so you mean to tell me that if you don't find this boys soul he's going to die? Your the damn mastermind in all of this hades you better find that soul! And what do you mean they'll take over?? I don't have time for them to take over anything!! I have other cases to solve" she said looking at her men "give the order to put all the suspects from this case under maximum security. Nobody gets in nobody gets out" she orders. The officers nodd and one takes out his cell going just outside to make the call.

"And yes I'm on duty.. I'm always on duty" she said once again runing her fingers through her hair. She sighs and sits in hades chair. " so what do we do about this?"

Hades picks up the box from where he got the straps that he used to lock Justin.
"Tell your man to take this and lock all suspects with this straps, I gathered just enough to lock them all up."
He hands the box to the nearest agent.
Hades then walks over to you, and surprises you by stroking your hair placing it behind your ear...
"Look what you have here..."
He says revealing a medalion as if he took it from her ear (like the coin magic trick we do to kids, lol).
"Wear it and come with me." He says taking a look at his investigation board, while he picks his coat from the floor.

The agent blushes a little, not expecting him to move her hair behind her ear

let alone pull a magic trick..

She takes the coin from him and examines it

"Wear it?" She said taking the necklas she already had around her neck and hooking it on to the chain, placing it back around her neck"

She looks at her agent who is unimpressed "To be honest Ma'am Ive seen so much shit today I wouldnt have been suprised if he wouldve pulled an elephant from behind your ear"

He says taking the box hades gave him and heading towards the door

The agent fixes her coat around her and recollects herself standing

"Where are we going hades? to the underworld?"

"To the underworld? Who belives he crap like that?" - He says joking
"We going to a nightclub, you need to cheer up!"
As he walks towards the door he says - "By the way grab your best pair of dancing guns!"

Selena [Her first name] laughs at the joke and follows him out the door

As they get inside the car she studies the medallion around her neck

"So is there a particular reason you want me to wear this or were you just being nice?"

She says with a smirk

"It grants you protection against most creatures out there, so you can say I am just being nice, cause it's nice to be alive!"
Hades lay down and cocky tune let you realise he's eager to get to the button of this.
"Would you mind if I drive? by the way, Special Agent Salena Martinez, may I just call you Sal?"

Selena looks at him closely then gets out of the drivers seat.

"Only if you promise not to try as dangerous as you look"

She says cautiously getting into the passengers seat.

"and NO. but you can just call me Selena instead of Special Agent Selena Martinez" She says jokingly

Hades smiles, he was expecting a "I never told you my first name." but she saw me beat the shit out of a demon, He would have to do something better than name gessing to impress her
- Why am I trying to impress her - he thinks, and look at her as he seats on the drivers seat with a smirk on his face that he couldn't shake away - Be carefull Hades, keep the blood in your head and out of your pants - He thinks to himselfe.
Then by accident or subconscious will I touch her leg as I am going to grab the shift - I hate this european cars - he thinks while blushing a little.
"Sorry Salena, my mind was miles away."
He grabs teh weel and grins his tattoos start glowing in bright white light.
"Hope your seat belt is tight!"

Selena blushes when he accidently touches her leg, she wasnt expecting it

because she was texting somone..

She puts down her cell and stares at his tattoos as she puts her seat belt on quickly

"Why are your tattoos glowing?? are you going to like.. blow up or something?" She said a slight smirk on her face

This guy must be a demon himself

she thinks to herslef staring at his tattoos

He has to be.