Hades and Persephone

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
She crawled over to Kalo, still in tears. "No," she told him, "You... You really hurt her this time!" She turned Kalo to look into her face. "Oh god... I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry, please forgive me," she pleaded, holding the girl tightly.

"It's your fault. You couldn't play nice with a toy." he said with a vicious smile. He pulled Persephone over to him and got her into position herself. "Oh well, guess you don't like pleasure.

"Stop, she..." Persephone struggled against his grip, managing to slap him pretty hard. "Stop, really, just... Just wait until she gets up, please," she pleaded. Of course, he'd be pissed because she slapped him, but still... Kalo was worrying her. She felt horrible about it.

"You have one option to please me." He said with a slight smile "Well you had." he pulled her back onto his cock and started to hit inside her hard. "Don't worry. You will be just like her in a few minutes." he picked up the pace.

"Wait..." she pleaded one last time. It was no use, her pleading was cut of by cries and groans of pain. She started feeling woozy again, and soon she was about to pass out.

A couple minutes later he came in her again and kicked her to the floor next to Kilo. "Have fun getting pregnant." He said with a smile as he walked out. Kilo looked at Persephone "It hurts." she whinned. "Why didn't you just do it."

She could hardly move by the time he kicked her down. She laid there quietly, then looked at Kalo. "I... I'm sorry... I couldn't..." she told her, sighing softly. "I didn't mean for you to get hurt. I just couldn't do that though," Persephone told her.

"I understand." She was still breathing heavily. "I just want to leave." She started to cry "I wish I never put myself into this position." She felt regret for signing up as her care giver. She never knew it would turn into something like this.

She reached out, caressing the girl's face in an effort to comfort her. "I'm sorry," she said again. "But... Why'd you sign up for this?" she asked quietly, sighing. "Why didn't you hurt me in the first place, when you were first sent in here? It would've saved you all this trouble."

"He said care for, I thought I was just going to make your more comfortable when he wasn't hurting you." She sobbed "I thought it would be like taking care of the special cases. Where they were mostly good but they did something bad and-" She couldn't continue between her sobs anymore.

She sighed a little and patted the other girl's head. "I'm so sorry," she said, "I'm sorry he hurt you." Persephone grabbed the sheet again and threw it over Kalosyni. "If... Next time, I won't say no to him," she said, sighing a little. "So he won't hurt you."

Kilo was crying too hard to reply but it did make we feel better. Soon she started to calm down though and she hugged her friend. "I'm sorry, I'm a horrible care giver."

Hades walked in and pulled Kilo out of the cell "Sleep." he commanded Persephone.

"No... No you're not," Persephone replied, shushing the girl gently. She'd been hugging Kalo when Hades came back in and threw her out. She looked up at him, confused and worried. "What? Why?" she questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm going to take care of her." He said in a way so she knew he meant death. "Unless you think you can handle it." He pointed at the double dildo. Kilo was struggling against his grip. "No, please let me go." She cried "We don't want to." He was pulling her hair and seemed to find pleasure from it. "Just let me live."

Persephone froze. "No... Wait... Why?" she asked him, getting up. "No, you can't! You can't!" she pleaded with him, feeling panicky. She couldn't possibly do that, but she'd promised Kalo... And now he was threatening to kill her. With teary eyes and red cheeks, she grabbed the dildo. "F-fine..." she said quietly, still not sure.

He threw Kilo by her hair over at Persephone and she squealed. "Hurry up and give me a show." Kilo rushed over to her friend "You know how to use it right?" She said, of coarse she did, its self explanatory. She quickly got down to her hands and knees "Please, be gentle." She closed her eyes expecting Persephone to push it in.

Now she was awful panicky, looking nervously at the dildo, then at the other girl. "I... Can't..." she gasped lightly, kneeling in front of Kilo. "I don't know... How to..." She lined it up, closed her eyes, and pushed it into Kalo, her eyes still teary. "Oh my god... I'm so sorry..." she whimpered.

She moaned, more out of pain because of her sore vagina than anything "No, its fine. Now bend over and push onto it or play with it inside me." She said looking back "It doesn't hurt..." Really it wouldn't have if she wasn't so sore from Master Hades. "Just be gentle." She said again waiting to see what the other girl would do.

She shook her head. "No I... I don't think I can," she said. She took a deep breath and cast a glare at Hades. Of all the cruel gods. She looked away, staring at a wall as she grabbed the end of the dildo again, moving it gently inside of Kalo. She refused to look at either of them and, honestly, she may never look at Kalo directly again.

Hades smiled seeing Persephone moving the dildo but it vanished when he noticed she was looking away. "Show me that you like it." He demanded "Or Kilo faces the consequences." Kilo looked horrified, how could he try and force a straight girl to like lesbian play? She had a feeling she was about to die. "Please, don't make her-" She was cut off by a slap to the face. She fell silent and just hoped Persephone would keep her word and protect her... somehow.