Hades and Persephone

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"He left," Persephone replied sleepily. She'd laid down by now, laying next to Kalo while still keeping her arms around her. She was sure that they both knew he'd be back and would make them do more awful things, though Persephone didn't want to say it out loud. All the pain had come over her again and she felt as though she were crashing, she could barely keep her eyes open now.

Kalo stayed quite while Persephone laid them both down. She stayed motionless in her arms. "When he comes back, will he make us do it again?... I mean it doesn't hurt as much... but-" She cut herself off not really wanting to finish it. She just cuddle further into the safety of Persephones arms.

"Probably," Persephone replied. "Just... Try to rest right now. It won't do much good, but maybe it'll take the pain away for a little bit." As she said this, she felt herself falling back asleep. Any moment of rest was good enough for her, even if it was just a few minutes.

"Ok." She closed her eyes and started to fall asleep. This was all so much for her to handle, though she did feel better in her friends arms. She was woken up by Hades pulling her out of Persephones arms, he started to rub vulva and she blushed "Stop." He felt really good, she wouldn't lie to herself... or to anyone. It was just like feeling his massages, better than any human could do. Somehow while he was rubbing her Persephone was locked down onto the ground and he placed her over Persephones face, he aimed her up so she was dripping down onto her Persephones face. She squirmed but he had chained her. "Please, she will wake."

She'd managed to fallen asleep. Only when she felt something dripping on her face did she open her eyes. She looked up and her face paled. Persephone didn't know how to react now, she didn't know what to do. She tried to sit up, but was chained down.

"Lick it." Hades commanded, "See how wet she is for you? She wants to feel you tongue." Kalo couldn't speak, he had gagged her though Persephone couldn't see. "Come on, look how wet your care taker is. Are you just going to leave her unsatisfied?"

"N-n... Ugh..." she groaned. "No... I don't want to," Persephone said, pulling at her restraints. "Please don't make me do that." She really wanted to wipe the wetness from her face, it was making her even more nervous, but she couldn't move her hands up.

"Are you sure?" then sleeping to Kalo, "Lower yourself a little." Kalo did, she was told I'd she didn't she would be killed. Her soaking wet pussy was now touching Persephones lips. "Beg for it now." Kalo nodded and started to move her pussy along her mouth. "See how much she wasn't it?"

"No," Persephone continued to refuse, turning her head to get it away from Kalo. She honestly wanted to gag right now, dry-heave a little. "Stop," she groaned again, clamping her mouth tightly shut.

She was beginning to panic, Persephone was refusing. She bent over and wiggled her parts a little clearly begging do it. She would have licked Persephone if the gag wasn't blocking her. Suddenly she felt a pain, then fell limp. Hades had killed her and unlocked all the chains. Kalo was laying ontop of her old friend, with her genitals in the other girls face. Atleast it was quick and painless.

She cried out in a surprise, scurrying out from under Kalo. "What..." she began, seeing that the girl wasn't moving. Or breathing. "No... No... What did you do?!" she asked Hades, shaking Kalo. "No.... Oh... Please wake up," she said, shaking her. "No no no," she muttered, panicking. She stood up then and walked to Hades, swinging her hand out as hard as she could and slapping him. "You killed her! You monster!" she screamed, teary-eyed, though she knew it was her fault.

"Did you not like your punishment?" he teased her as she, against all hopes tried to tell Kalo to wake up. "Aww, I don't think she sleeping." as she started to repeat no he smiled "I know what will make you feel better. When someone dies in the underworld their sole is kill and they will never be revived or be able to live again." ofcorse Zues could though he never really messed with it before. After he told her about the 'good news' the girl slapped him... Or attempted to. He caught her fist.

She glared at him, trying with her other hand now. "How could you kill her, she didn't do anything!" Persephone screamed at him. "It was me! Why didn't you punish me?" she demanded, "I was the one being disobedient, why'd you kill her?"

He caught her other hand. She was getting angrier 'How could you kill her, she didn't do anything!' "Of course she didn't, she was trying so hard to live." He said tiredly. 'It was me! Why didn't you punish me? I was the one being disobedient, why'd you kill her?' She seemed to be caught up on the fact that his little servant be being obedient and that she wasn't and how it wasn't her fault. "I did punish you." He said with a smile "You feel that pain from losing someone you cared about? Isn't that the greatest punishment of all?" He started to walk out leaving Kalos body on the floor "I will find you a new care taker, maybe one that will abuse you right." After that he just left.

She glared at him angrilly, watching as he walked to Kalo's body, then started to walk out. "I hate you, you slimy, Underworld asshole!" she screamed after him. Once he was gone, Persephone went back to the small girl's body and knelt down. She started sobbing, begging Kalo to forgive her.

A boy hesitantly walked into the cell. "I-uh... I'm sorry about your friend." He was rubbing his arm a little nervously "I am your new caretaker and side punisher... I will try not to hurt you..." He was looking at his feet now "Master Hades said I needed to teach you respect or I will have the same fate... um... do you need anything before we start? He gave me a list of tasks."

She looked up quickly when the new boy came in. "Don't even try to be nice," she said, anger coming over her again. "Just get to the point already, you see what happens when there's a shimmer of kindness in this hellhole," she told him. "Just punish me or teach me respect or whatever that asshole wants you to do."

"Umm... ok." He said fumbling with the sheet of paper. "O-ok. 'She must willingly suck you off and touch herself.'" He looked up at her shaking a little bit. It was clear that he didn't sign up for this, who would? After what Hades did with Kalo... no one would want this job. She wasn't anything like Kalo said either, she wasn't nice and compassionate... maybe she was sexist or something. He looked back down at the sheet. "'When you cum she must thank you and say it was delicious.' S-so you need to, I mean if you don't mind. I umm... you need to do everything..."

She raised an eyebrow at him. "Tell me something," she began, stepping over to him. "What did he say to do if I refuse?" she asked, then she sighed. "But you see what happens when I refuse." For a second, her gaze softened, but quickly went back to a glare. "Forget it." With that, she knelt down in front of him, proceeding to suck him lightly.

'Tell me something, what did he say to do if I refuse?' "He uhm." 'But you see what happens when I refuse.' He was a little nervous when she pointed at Kalo, he didn't want to end up like that. He wasn't really hard until she took him into her mouth. That was when he got harder but still he gave out a childish moan, though he was almost 40 (In the underworld) he still was small and looked young. He came about ten seconds after she started to suck on him "I-" was all the warning she got. "Sorry."