how fo i tag this as closed

• whats a poll reponse?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • closed Me/Obsidian L Scarletta

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sensing his changing mood Soteria frowns at his cold tone and obvious wish for her to leave, she was surprised his mood had suddenly changed. "Im sorry is it something I said Karona?" But he had already left hearing him fly out the back door she felt....Sad, why did she feel sad for a man she hardly knew? Suddenly loosing her appetite she gets up tapping with her stick to the back door a feeling creeping up on her....But not one she understood or could put into words. Why had he suddenly rebuffed her and left? She walks out the door closing it then walks toward the forest in front of his house, she finds a large stump and sits on it her stick across her lap. She would wait for his return, she wanted answers from the ever mood changing grouchy man.

Karona Takes to the skies , He surprised to see that mortal never look up despite the fact they had come to rule the sky , he found it funny in a sense . He let anger and other mixed emotins fill him He killed a few mortal that ganged up on him and flew back to his balcony in the front not knowing that soteria waited on the stump in the back he began throw all of his clothes off He turns on some water and cleaned the blood off himself as he let out shakey breaths He felt dangerous And as always scared What if she never came back , Is that really what he wanted. he pulls on pants after washing himself he draps a black towel over his hair and pulls his knees to his chest sitting on his bed with his wings folded into his back , a broken angel is what he looked like not an Immortal as he let the towel dip low and hide his face as he shed one tear then two then three , He felt such intense anger at every tear that dropped he missed his love "Sunny..." He whisper as he cries softly once more the nick name he would often call his love when he could still see her, It would enrage her but ...He would continue to adress her as Sunny

Soteria tilted her head hearing movement inside the house, did he not notice her? Or did he not care? Maybe she should leave....She waits for a few minutes to see if he may come out to her but as he stays inside she stands up, she was about to leave when suddenly she had a tugging sensation coming from inside the house. Almost like she was being called....Frowning she tried to ignore it but it kept tugging getting more and more insistent. She sighs before walking back to the house she hesitantly knocks on the back door not sure if this was a good idea or not, he obviously wanted her gone but....She couldnt help this feeling of profound sadness coming from inside. "Karona? Are you okay?" her voice is soft but numb trying not to show any emotion.

• Love
Reactions: Yuki40
He was crying softly his shirt off the towel draped over his head hideing his face. shadow Hideing his shoulder's and expressoin you could hear the towel ruffle against his hair and small droplets of water from his wet hair and his tears hitting the couch. he stayed silent burying his head in his chest hopeing that the blind woman couldnt hear him well enough to pin point where he was in the room. He curls up more and tries to be completely silent but his breathing in unever from his little fit, He easily stops the tears when he see's that she is so close , how long had she been there had she heard him call out for summer he didnt want to think about it. "Go away." He tried to make his voice hard but it came out shakey and hoarse.

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Frowning Soteria hears faint sounds of water dripping, from water? Tears? When she hears his gruff but shaky reply she gets worried opening the door she calls out softly. "Karona....Im coming in. Where are you? Please tell me whats wrong....Was it something I did?" Her voice was concerned and somewhat guilty. She lightly taps her stick walking up to the stairs, hearing his movements from up there she starts to ascend them slowly careful not to trip. Gah she hated stairs ya they were easy if you knew what they looked like or if there was any imperfections in them.

• Love
he thinks she had gone when he hears the door close again he didnt hear her he was lost to deep in his thought of sorrow he became angery again grtting his teeth , He hated the goddess for her dreadful curse for him to suffer on earth like this for all eternity he had done nothing wrong he was simply claiming what was his he would not share sunny , And he was provoke what else was he to do Honerable get beaten to a pukp untill he was drained of all of his power by the leech he got into battle with over his love now she hated them both and choose the other over him ,well the godess choose for her and banished him down here the godess then wed his sweet sunny to another Element anger and jelous filled him to the brim the more he thought about it.

• Love
Managing to climb the stairs she goes toward where she heres Karona....Was he crying? Stopping at a door she knocks lightly. "Umm Karona? Can I come in? Are you okay?" Her voice was warm and concerned hoping he wasnt this upset because of her. She felt almost connected to him now...Theres a flash of a memory but its gone before she can grasp it leaving her with a vicious headache. She groans softly closing her eyes and placing her hand against her head.

He freezes at the sound of her voice his anger becoming Intense "Leave this place Mortal!" He hissed but his voice flattered he indeed was weeping the other could hear it in his voice , He was running from her despite the fact that she wouldn't see him physical in this weakened state he was still very self conscious. He hears he groan outside the door and a pang of worry lights up in his head for her he wanted to open the door , To see if she was alright he gritted his teeth trying to take on an aura of Flase anger As he opens the door the old Woods sqeaks "What do you need soteria." he said his voice as hard and cold as he could make it sound but see could easily see past him so some reason She heard the strain in his voice as he tried to hide his sadness and anger

• Love
Frowning at his words they hurt for reasons she didnt know why, she wasnt expecting him to come to the door so when he did she opened her eyes her hand still against her head trying to get the pulsing throb to stop. "I dont need anything Karona, but you do" eerily unafraid of him even though he was putting on that "Ill kill you and revel in it" aura she suddenly hugs him before he can even respond dropping her cane to the ground. Her arms around his middle her hands against his back she hugs him gently but tight wanting to comfort him somehow.

• Love
"Hold your tongue Soteria! I need nothing , I want nothing." He hissed back His wings shifting against his back at his sudden anger, He soon see's that she appear's to be in pain of some sort , He cringes And backs up slightly when he is hugged. He feels a familiar warmth in the hug after a long 2 minutes passes by he slowly lifts his arms and hugs her back , He looks away and gits his teeth this was hard for him why was he so attached to this mortal Child , She was young still , Unwise or so he thought He questioned her motives often and at the moment his head pounded with so many question he thought he was going to burst . As he hugs her back Without knowing what he was doing.

• Love
"Yes yes your big bad and brutal one who needs and wants nothing. Now be quiet and tell me whats wrong, im not trying or planning to hurt you Karona please let me help you. I can feel the pain in your heart and I want to ease it" her voice starts off sarcastic but ends concerned and pleading just a tiny bit bossy. Feeling warmed as he hugs her back she smiles slightly loving the way it felt and the way he smelled it was intoxicating.

• Love
He lets out a shaky breath a little irritated with her , he suppresses the urge to yell back and Interrupt her mid sentence. Karona's teeth grit together more as Her tone changes into softness and concern "Why ...?" He whispers his wings shifting slightly "Why do you want to help me..Im a fallen immortal the being of pain and darkness, ive killed countless of you kind and caused pain on earth to satisfy my anger." He admits his voice sharp but clam He was questioning Himself in every aspect at the moment was it really wise of him to open up to this mortal let his heart be eased by this girl of wise words and broken vision. "My heart is to cold to be eased , You would never understand my curse." he whispers the sharpness breaking only pain as he tightens his arms around her small frame hugging her back just her being next to him clamed him.

• Love
Feeling the tension in his body she tilts her head up to face him her sightless eyes piercing. "Because good, bad, or damned. Everyone needs somebody to save them, whether its from the a broken leg....Or from being cursed to exist in a world you dont understand and forced to be without your love. I wont abandon you, your worth more than you think and your heart may be cold but anything cold can be warmed up. Just like anything broken can be fixed or healed, in time and with the right touch" her voice is soft and strong. Before Karona can respond she quickly leans up and captures his lips with hers in a sweet kiss.

• Love
He opens his mouth tp protest, but her soft lips meet his cutting anything he had thought to say short, he freezes like a wire. His arms loosen around her and then tighten slightly as he kisses back The sweet taste of her lips soothe any anger he carried just momment ago. He pulls back his eyes flickering open and stareing into her's "Perhaps , For once , A mortal woman may be correct." He admits softly Being rude on purpose as a Joke.
He continues to feed Of her warmth it had been year since he had hugged someone Held them close, Not since Sunny. His mind Riddles and Racks With Guilt was it really right of him to toss his love for Sunny Aside ans give his heart to another.

• Love
Feeling his strong lips against hers as he kissed her back made her smile it felt oddly familiar and warming. Shaking her head slightly at his play she gently pokes his shoulder "For once? My I think I've been correct before this oh dark one" she teases back. There was just something so addicting and familiar about this man, was it because he too was an angel? Even if he was a fallen one? Why was her heart feeling so...Full? "Karona...What are you thinking right now? What are you feeling?" her voice is soft with a hint of desperation.

"Right now..I Think you the most Kindest mortal ive ever met." He whisper still hugging her and giggleing "No Not always my dear no matter how badly you may wish it , 50% of the time you are dreadfully Wrong." he giggles "Dark one...I think I like that ." he snicker at the silly nick name. "Well if my words arent enough then .." he slowly leans In and cups her cheek giveing her a chance to push him away if she didnt want the kiss he presses his lips lightly to hers for a momment or two.

• Love
She was surprised by his kind words smiling softly loving his warm embrace. She giggles softly at his play "You keep telling yourself that big guy" she teases back. Feeling him cup her cheek she closes her eyes loving the feel of his touch, feeling his light kiss she sighs softly against his lips before kissing him back passionately. What was it with this man that made her feel so...Alive?

• Love
"OH trust me , Soteria I will over and over untill the very end of time." he plays back with a smile Strokeing her hair surprised at how soft it was. He was pleased at the warmth of her lips against his. He to wonders what about this mortel makes him feel the way he does , he can only ponder not knowing the true answer to his deep rooted question , little did he know that that mortal was indeed his sunny but her memmories of him had been wiped and she hid behind a crippled mortal form.

• Love
She giggles softly at his words "Oh im sure you will Karona" feeling his strong hands stroking her hair a shiver runs through her body. Mmm it felt good nobody touched her like this, so....Lovingly, is that the word? She wasnt sure this was alll so foreign to her but yet felt familiar like in the back of her mind it tugged at something....But she couldnt grasp it no matter how hard she tried. Suddenly a sharp pain slices through her head and she gasps softly wincing as she grabs the side of her head. What was that? She had never felt the like of it before.

• Love
"OH I will." He giggles softly She can feel his chest rise and fall against hers since they are still in a tight hug. He smiled slightly thinkinh about how wonderful in turn it felt to hold her close he wanted nothing more then to simply to stay just as they we're now for a few more moments, but as always his wishes we're short lived. Soteria suddenly winces and grabs the side of her head , he backs up and gently places his hand on her shoulder pulling her back so he can her better. "What is whats wrong?"

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.