• whats a poll reponse?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • closed Me/Obsidian L Scarletta

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her shivers at such a soft touch. Her skin was soft like milk
And honey. "Your skin is so soft. .. wow and yes I was lieing and why would I be fun to tease." He qouted with his fingers. Giggling "your a cunning mortal as well as bold" he. Added. The soup was at a boil he tended to it the he put a small dap on a spoon he held it out "carefull its hot here tell how it taste s."

She blushes lightly "Umm thank you. Your a bad liar, and because you keep telling me things you dislike so it makes it nearly irresistible to do them, your reactions are too intriguing" she smiles "Cunning? Now why am I that?" she hesitates a moment before parting her pouty lips and opening her mouth to taste it

He sets the spoon on the drizzel or spoon holder. "Well?" He asks about the soup. He was smiley . You are cunning in every sense due to many fact 1 you dare ask to lay a hand on me 2 you came here twice without fear as if u were on some kind of adventure is that what you do venture around? " he was still very curious as to why she was so casual with him.

She smiles big "Delicious it has great seasoning to it, your a good cook" she laughs softly "Maybe, or maybe your just that intriguing to me that I dare risk my life to know you better" her voice is half teasing. Suddenly she moves around the counter to stand right in front of him "Are you saying you dont like me touching you?"

"Thanl you I've lived alone for quite some time so I aquired the proper skills to live on my own I grew all the vegatable I put in that soup." He liked the way she smiled all her nice white teeth showing . "Wow ... your strange. " he chuckled he stoo and went pale at the next question. "I never said I liked it nor did I say I disliked it don't ask dangerous question s woman." He answerd a bit to quick he was glad she was blind she couldn't see the blush on his face but she could hear the nervousy in his voice.

She laughs again "Your very welcome, so you cook and you garden....Those are some very good skills to have. Im strange??? Coming from Mr. Fallen Immortal Badass that lives in the middle of no where and threatens, insults, and invites complete strangers into his home....Well yes I am strange sense I find all of that intriguing" her voice is light and warm. Hearing his nervousness and quick response she looks toward his voice smiling warmly "Why would that be dangerous? Its a simple question, do you like me touching you or not?"

# yes have I not just told you of my hobbies ." He smirked being playful. "I guess if you point all that out then , to you I must be quite strange and amusing." He chuckled at the irony but froze once more when she repeats the question. "But to me it is so don't ask." No matter how much he tried to hide she could hear the suffering and pain following freely in his voice. He missed her his angel. He took a deep breath a sprinkled seasoning to give the soup one last kick.

She raises an eyebrow at him "Oh? What would your skills be in then?" she giggles "Just a tiny bit....or a lot" her voice is teasing and playful. Noticing his sudden mood change she frowns "Im sorry I didnt mean to hurt you or bring up anything painful. I was only teasing" she takes a step back away from him giving him some space not wanting to hurt me anymore

"My skills would be order , flying ,reading , cleaning cooking , House duties." He smiled his mood had changed immeately after the question through and the smile soon broke "Or a lot..." He reapated sadly stabbing the knife into the cutting board as he turned the soup off. 'Its alright ...Im just being stupid i hate emotions humans make me feel which is why i kill them why i live out here to aviod them...They make me remeber too much.." He turned away and walked outside takeing a breather

She frowns sadly feeling bad for ruining the moment....hearing him stab something then walk outside she sighs hanging her head muttering to herself "Stupid....never know when to leave it alone..." After a few moments she walks toward where she heard him leave "Krona? Im sorry I didnt me-" Suddenly she trips over the door jam falling forward she puts her hands out in an attempt to catch herself

• Love
Reactions: Yuki40
"I-.." He turned fast his strong hand gripping her shoulder and pulling her up against his warm chest. "Are you alright." He asks in that same tone the one he used when he was still an angel when they had been together in the otherworld thousands of years ago. Karona had no idea that she was indeed the lover the lost angel he had left behind when he was banished from the otherworld by the goddess. He longed to his love his sweet angel that completed him , he didnt remeber what element she had ruled he knew his was the moon the thick sweet blanket of night that he would brush over her every now and again to help her sleep. He backed away holding his head in his hands "Their is nothing you did i am simply upset ...if you think you can make it go away then stay.." He whispers he was trembleing

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Suddenly feeling him catch her she gasps softly her hands against his warm chest, something about this felt familiar but she cant remember why...."I uh...yes thank you, im sorry...." her voice is suddenly nervous still frowning wishing she knew how to comfort him. Feeling him retreat she suddenly feels cold "Karona...." her voice is sad almost desperate, she suddenly walks up behind him and wraps her arms around his waist embracing him warmly feeling his wings against her cheek "Would you like to talk about it?"

• Love
"I dont know if i can , I remeber so much about her yet the godess took even her name from my mind so that i could never speak it alound Call her too me from here." He whispers the hug felt warm and fimlair but he didnt know why , He wouldnt know for a very long time. "Can you stay for tongiht i wont do anything at all i would just like it if you staed for a bit." He said simply takeing another deep breath and turning around at last. She was so pretty he cupped her face but them pulled away not sure why his hands moved on their own.

"Im always willing to listen if you ever feel you want to talk about it or anything" She smiles warmly "Your wings are so soft....I like them" surprised he was asking her to stay she stays silent a moment, when she feels his hands against her face she closes her eyes savoring the warmth of them. Why did he feel so familiar when she hardly knew him? Why did she want to stay? As he pulls away she frowns slightly suddenly feeling colder. "I um sure I would love to stay the night" her voice is soft

"Im glad most people think their a sign of the devil." He chuckled as if it was funny but deep down it hurt him. He is surprised she does not flinch away surprised she is so accepting was it her blindness, Or was it simply her being kind , being different then other selfish cruel humans. Was this a trick he refused himself to think so when he heard such softness in her voice. "Im glad soups done." he said rushing in and clicking the stove off for good ladleing the soup into two deep bowels and spoons clanking against the side of the glass bowls as he put them in the soup

She smiles glad to hear him chuckle again even though she could hear it was somewhat forced "No there beautiful, even if I cant see them I know from feeling and your explanation" hearing him rush in to get the soup she giggles lightly "My very own chef huh?". She walks back into the kitchen using her stick this time lightly tapping to make sure she doesnt trip, she accidentally taps his leg when she gets to him "Oops! Sorry! Didnt know you were that close" She blushes embarrassed at her mistake. Gah im so helpless..."It smells wonderful Karona" her voice warm

"Your quite amazeing.." Is all he had to say back amazed that a human could show him such acceptance and kindless. "No in your life its common curtisy." He correct with a playfull grin as he set the soup down on his small gladd kitchen table that he had stolen along with almost everything else in his house. He giggled "Its alright as long as you dont beat me with it i think we're square." He chuckled as he takes in the light air , sucking up the compliment like a sponge "thank you i do try to prepare meals the best i can when i do cook try some." He hand her the spoon and led her hand to the side of the bowl.

Surprised by the compliment she smiles brightly "Maybe but it doesnt mean I dont appreciate it, Thank you Karona" her voice is warm. Giggling softly she wags her stick in the air playfully "Well if you stay with not insulting me than I have no reason to beat you now do I?" she teased loving his friendly and light attitude. Letting him lead her his hand warm against her somewhat cold skin she smiles inhaling the scent of him so close to her, Mmm he smells of woods, leather and man. It smells familiar.... "Your very welcome, I can tell" she grasps the spoon leaving her other hand against the bowling as she scoops some up and takes a bite. She smiles excitedly "Its delicious! Your a very talented cook, im glad to be special enough to enjoy it" her voice is honest

"Your very welcome ..Oh dear it seems ive forgotten your name.." He blushed abit embrassed to still have such a bad memmory with names even after he had fallen. "Hmm im not sure if i can fulfil your request but i shall try .." he giggle enjoying the playfulness and calmness he engulfed when in her presence their was no pain and anger bottled up from his old life the loneliness the regret they all went away as her voice carried across the room to his ears. "You seem to be very special ...thus far...A am glad you enjoy it so much have you never had anyone cook for you?"

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
She shakes her head at him smiling "Oh no you didnt you little bratt, ill give you a hint its starts with an S" her voice is teasing not too surprised he had forgotten it. "Well just know that if you dont you'll be getting another whack with this" she wags the stick again playfully. She reaches out to find the chair, feeling it with her hand she sits in it the soup still in front of her. "Why do I have a feeling that "special" has a double meaning coming from you?" she grins wondering if he will get what she means. "I have but not for a long time, and not usually homemade dishes" her voice has a slight undertone of loneliness

Status
Not open for further replies.