how fo i tag this as closed

• whats a poll reponse?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • closed Me/Obsidian L Scarletta

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh ...Is that a face but seriously forgot your name." he chuckled "A double meaning." He reaped with a wide grin as he shifted a bit to the left in his chair his shoulders slumping a bit a he went silent and thought. "Perhaps it does but i would never tell you the other edge now would I." HIs voice was playful but held pain, Maybe he did crush on her a bit but it was simply a mild crush he had devoloped over the last few hours and days of talking with her. He rubbed his chin a bit puzzled by it all. Then his head tilted up at her answer and her tone His eyes filled with understanding at her words. "Thats too bad well..." He took a deep breath "I can cook all sorts of stuff for you if you wanna swing by angel cake slamon al mour you name it." He said softly wanting to cure that loneliness for some strange reason her sadness bothered him. He wanted to see her smile again and chase away what caused her such pain.

She giggles softly "Its Soteria" her voice gets a light lilt when she says her name showing a Greek accent. She frowns slightly at the sudden pain in his voice "What is it? You know I was meaning you calling me special as in like handicapped right? I wasnt trying to offend you I swear" her voice is worried. "Mmm all of that sounds wonderful, if you wouldnt mind my company then I think I just might take you up on that" she takes another bite of the soup but spills a tiny bit making it run down her neck she sighs frustrated "Gah I hate it when that happens...Sorry im so helpless..." Her voice seems somewhat sad now and slightly angry at herself as she tries to wipe it off

"Soteria..." He smirks "I remeber now not like other humans names." He smirks his voice is soft and carries easily across the room. "OH no i didnt..." He blushes a bit embrassed at to where his mind had led him when he heard that remark. "I know sorry im just messed up is all none of it had anything to do with you dont worry." He chuckles again looking at her and takeing in her beauty with his eyes once more. He takes of a soft gentle demenour as he leans over and wipes her neck and chin "Your not helpless its ok." He said gently his voice slowly carring from ear to ear like a soft feather cuaght on the wind his words hung in the air. He pulls back a little confused his body had moved on its own again along with his lips.

Surprised at his sudden gentleness and kind words she smiles softly "Karona...." her voice falters suddenly embarrassed she folds her hands on the table and sighs softly. "If im not helpless then what am I? Being blind can yes make you stronger and wise, but its also a burden and curse" her voice is low seeming lost in her own thoughts and memories darkening her happiness

Surprised at his sudden gentleness and kind words she smiles softly "Karona...." her voice falters suddenly embarrassed she folds her hands on the table and sighs softly. "If im not helpless then what am I? Being blind can yes make you stronger and wise, but its also a burden and curse" her voice is low seeming lost in her own thoughts and memories darkening her happiness

• Love
Reactions: Yuki40
"Curses can turn into beatiful secrets that add to one intresting demenour." He corrected her his gaze still soft , His wished to protect her for some reason. Cherish her in a sense , he liked her company more then he knew, He felt like he had known her for so long but he had only known her for two days. His memmories we're trying to surface but due to the goddess's curse he got a headache when ever he tried to pull the memmories of his past love to the surface.

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
She smiles faintly "Are you calling me interesting Karona?" her voice is soft and teasing. What was it with this man-angel that made her feel so....comfortable? at ease? happy? She hadnt felt like this sense....Well she cant remember when, even though he should scare her and make her very uneasy it was the opposite. She starts blinking tiredly, being in her human form always made her more tired than her angel form.

"Maybe i am ,....Is that okay " He smirks a bit as he sips some of his own soup he still hadn't touched it yet and felt a bit embarrassed that he had gotten so lost in the discussion. He noticed her eyes begin to drop and realized that humans need sleep. " Would you like me to set up a place on the couch ..I could make a second bet appear if you dont prefer the couch. " He said takeing the soup away once she was done.

"Mhmm Im just curious as to why" she yawns softly thinking "The couch is fine I dont want to put you out at all, do you not sleep?" she hears him moving around but stays still wondering what he was thinking.

"No i dont really need sleep but i can if i want to ...I dont dream the way mortals do i am cursed to only dream of past memmories things that i cant seem to remeber at all when i wake so i dont like to sleep i wake up feeling broken and sad and towrn." He confessed from a distance now standing on the opposite side of the room. he crossed his arms over his chest and stared at her "Ill be right up the stair near the loft okay..So just call if u need somehing I bid you goodnight." He said quickly before she heard his light food step flood away up the stairs.

• Love
Frowning at his words quickly standing up and walking over to him, stumbling slightly as her foot catches on the rug. She reaches out grabbing his arm gently before he can ascend the stairs. "Im sorry, I wish I could help in some way....Its cruel that your cursed to dream of a life that you cant remember. Umm...I hope you have a better night tonight then in the past" her voice was sympathetic and slightly nervous. Before he can respond she leans up and kisses him on the cheek softly before letting him go "Good night Karona, I wish you the sweetest dreams but these ones I hope you can remember". She pulls out her walking stick using it to feeling her way toward the couch slowly

• Love
He turns when he grabs his arm so cutely he smiles a bit and cups her cheek on intinct as to see her face a bit better he quickly pulls his hand back a little embarrassed. "I dont think...Well maybe you can maybe you already have i enjoy your company so maybe you can vist me here and their i am alone often it gets weary after sometime. " He frowns a bit "I dont think i will but im glad you hold such high hopes for me Soteria." He said gently he flinches in surprise when she kisses him on the cheek he blushes slightly and freezes as he watched her find her way back. He wanted to tell her to come back but refrianed that would be strange of him correct. He went upstair rather flustered without another word. She woke up to the sweet smell of batter and powdered suger in the morning he was cooking her breakfast.

• Love
Soteria was surprised to feel him cup her cheek but disappointed it didnt last long. She smiles slightly "I would love to visit you, that is if I dont get on your nerves too much Mr. Grouchy pants" she teased lightly as he made his way up the stairs. Finding the couch she lays down on it finding it very comfortable she sighs sleepily closing her eyes and setting her stick on the coffee table next to her. Within a few minutes shes sound asleep breathing deeply curled up on her side.

She wakes up smelling something delicious and faintly hearing noises coming from the kitchen, she smiles realizing he must be cooking again. Sitting up she stretches much like a cat and calls out playfully "Early bird huh?" she stands up grabbing her stick but as she makes her way toward the kitchen she bumps her shin on the coffee table- again. Grumbling something about evil tables she rubs her shin before proceeding to the kitchen, lightly tapping her way there. Weary of any more evil tables.

• Love
He cracks up with luaghter when he hears

Evil tables..!

Float into the ear after she hit the same coffe table she hit yesterday. "I figured the same table wouldnt get you twice .." He giggles teaseing her "It will be done soon do you like cripes..their from france a breakfast roll up in sweet honey thin bread with cream banna and butter and honey melted on the inside under the cream." He smiled she was pretty even when she had just woken up the the morning. "Your pretty cute bumping in "Evil tables." Frist thing in the morning your quite the jewel ."He smirks as he puts the fried sweet bread on two plate he love to tease her ,

• Thank You
Hearing his laughter she scowls playfully, in truth she loved hearing that warm deep laughter but she wasnt gonna let him get away from teasing her. "Oh dont even I know you moved it closer just so I would bump into it you evil evil man" she teases playfully as she smiles softly. Hearing and smelling what he was making her eyes brighten "Yes I do, those sound delicious thank you! You didnt have to go to so much trouble" her voice is warm and grateful. She blushes lightly to his comment on her being cute and a jewel her cheeks a light pink. "Jewel huh? Well some people might not be morning people. But waking up to that smell and your voice I may become one" she smiles loving his teasing. Hearing him begin to put places on the table she walks over to it already becoming somewhat familiar with the kitchen, if not the rest of the house.

• Thank You
"Maybe i did maybe i Did not.." he plays along with a smirk his voice light and giddy as they went back and forth . He had been so lonely before she came along normally the kitchen would be cold silent and empty he didnt have to eat all that often, Only when he wished to. "well i dont need to eat that often but i know Mortal have to eat three times a day i read it in a health book sometime even six small meals a say with snacks its amzeing to think you guys need so much food to functoin." He said showing his interest in the mortals for once. He stares at her his lips curling up as he see's such a sweet ginger blush cross her face, He thought she looked even cuter then she did before just a few momments ago he wanted to kiss her cheek and hug her but he refrained and continued to dot the breads with fruit of all kinds and thick piles of cream on the right and left. "Over here." he calls to her aas he moves to the table only to turn and see her already sitting there he jumps a bit starteld

• Love
"Mhmm I'm sure the evil magical tables moved themselves just to spite me" she giggles softly loving the light atmosphere and teasing, it had been a long time sense she felt this happy and relaxed with someone. "You make us sound like we're some kind of weird aliens that consume all in there path" her voice is sarcastic unable to keep from poking at him. She was actually pleasantly surprised that he had started to show interest in mortals and actually researched their eating habits. Though she didn't need to eat like them she enjoyed most foods especially sweets. Hearing him call her over only to become startled she could tell by his sudden silence, she laughs softly. "I'm afraid I have become somewhat familiar with your kitchen, now I won't be tripping or bumping into things as much even for your amusement. At least in here" she teases turning her gaze toward the sound of his voice

• Love
"Yes Im absolutely positive they did." He saids In a dorky voice, He giggles with her and breaks into a full on luaghter "That's so true that it shouldnt be a joke , MOrtal over consume , Their greed will be their dow fall." He chuckles with a smile. He was glad she seemed Amused Some people would get offended. He smirks slightly when she buzzes with pride annouceing how well she knew his kitchen "I should move all my kitchen supplies just to piss you off it would be easy i can levitate things at the snap of a finger." He giggles , "Ill be sure that you will be bumbing into things becuase its funny and cute when you do , at least you bumb into things with pride and cuss the furniture out with big words like "Evil tables." He pours her a drink and pulls out his chair sitting down and looking at the other as he sipped his juice

• Love
She shakes her head at his play unable to stop laughing with him. "Mhmm keep blaming the ghosts and evil furniture there bud" she teases between giggles her eyes nearly sparkling. "Maybe but not all are that way, and most dont have enough. I wouldnt judge the actions of a few (though that few may be alot) for everyone else" her voice is light but theres a serious tone to it. She grins at his threat "Go ahead ill just tap tap tap away to annoy you back, and I wont be quiet about it. Oh and I might move something in your precious kitchen when your not looking" she teases with a mischievous smile. Hearing him pour her something she feels around for the cup a second before lifting up to her lips and taking a sip.

"I will " He said firmly still teaseing he was trying to be scartic but Immortals didnt quite understand Scarasm so it was a rather sad attempt in that sense of humor. He Smiles wide loveing the way her eyes suddenly seem to sparkle like stars he pressed his lips in a tight line, This was bad this was trouble why was he doing this , She was a mortal and he was Not She would never like him and he would never like anyone or anything again or so he told himself. "Tap all you would like please leave after you have finished eating I want you out before dawn Soteria." he said firmly his voice cold and distant his eyes darkening into the cruel immortal she meet when she had frist apporached him. With a flick on his wings and a slide of the back door he took off He was afraid they we;re getting to close why did he let her stay why was he feeding her why did she make him feel warm when his heart should be cold tainted and frozen.

Status
Not open for further replies.