Guardians of the otherworld

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

how fo i tag this as closed

• whats a poll reponse?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • closed Me/Obsidian L Scarletta

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soteria found it hard to think through the sharp throbbing pain in her head, it was like just trying to think of her past was causing it. She keeps her hand against her head her eyes shut tight. "Just....A headache, Ill be fine dont worry" her voice is trying to be reassuring but a little strained. Her skin getting a ashen shade to it. The unrelenting pain was starting to make her dizzy, she was thinking it might be best to leave for now.

He held her up seeing that it was hard for her to keep her head up right he got very worried very fast. "A headache So suddenly is it becuase of the blindness?" He asks softly helping her stay up right and looking at her head just to make sure she wasnt actully Injured or something somehow. "Why dont you lie down for a bit ill tend to you for once kay." he teases her softly hopeing to make her luagh no at all knowing about her thoughts to leave.

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
It felt nice to have Karona's support and warm body close to hers, a small smile comes to her lips at his obvious worry and concern. "No I dont think so....It just suddenly came....Maybe I should go I dont want to be a burden or anything" Her voice is quiet and slightly embarrassed. Her head was devoid of any injuries it seemed like the pain was coming from some outside source. Were the other angels trying to get her attention? Were they mad at her? She didnt know why she hadnt done anything wrong.

"Oh...Your going, I see Thats Probably for the best your family will be missing you and your friends as well they could tend to you better then I." he said softly But the Hurt in his Voice Is clear. He slowly Helps Her Down the stairs and to his door his voice and Body strained after she had mentioned leaveing why didnt he say his thought why didnt he tell her he wished her to stay , In truth Karona didnt think he was Worthy Of such a lovely maidens Company He belived this lie to be true In every aspect and would let her go without A fight becuase of his self Hatred.

• Love
Hearing the hurt in his voice Soteria stops him staying still. "Hey that wasnt what I meant and you know it. Besides I dont have any family or friends really..." The last part slips out before she can stop herself and she turns her face away from Karona embarrassed at her slip. "I only suggested I should go because I dont want to be a burden or bother to you Karona. How about this ill go home for the rest of this afternoon ((Assuming thats the time)) and Ill come back tonight? I promise" She holds out her pinker in his general direction a slight smile on her lips, her voice was soft and reassuring trying to comfort Karona.

• Love
Reactions: Yuki40
He si surprised that she corrects herself at the expense of his pain his eyebrow Knit together in pure confusion. He simply nods and then cant help but let a smile spread over his lips as his eyes follow her beatiful face when she turns away for a momment. He then chuckles and shakes his head "YOu could never be a burden to me , Soteria Never if anything I nejoy your company despite the Havoc it brings me." he teases softly "And yes that is fine ...Promise?" He said a little akward as he wraps his pinkey Around her's and his breathing hitches for only a second.

• Love
She rolls her eyes at his teasing before lightly tapping his leg with her stick "Oops" her voice is innocent. Smiling she nods wrapping hers around his "I promise, I havent tormented you enough to leave you for too long anyway" She teases back softly. She lets go of his pinky before slowly walking down the stairs lightly tapping the steps, gah she hated stairs.

He helps her down the stairs with a smile and waves her off despite the fact she couldnt see his kind gesture he felt like a fool later when he was alone and thought about it.

The angels Soon grab Soteria when she is far enough from Karona's House they break her human form and carry her up to the place of dweling they all we're quite cross with her
"HOw long have you been hearing the fallen immortals evil whispers , Did he trick you into going there?" They asked her heatedly one of the places hands on her shoulder their eyes all flooded deeply with concern "The goddess is afriad for you..Soteria she said after we have speaken with you she request an audaince with you" They all bit their lips and looked to the ground "Are advice is to listen and do as she saids dont speak against her on this she seems so serious we've never seen her so cross."

• Love
Soteria gasps softly at the sudden intrusion scowling at the others, what were they so worried about? "What? No! I happened to pass by him on the way to judge a human and wanted to know more about him. I did it of my own will he did nothing to me!" her voice is defensive and stubborn. Looking at the ones concerned for her her gaze softens. "I understand, i am fine though dont worry I havent been tainted or anything." She pats the hand on her shoulder gently her voice reassuring. "Ill try but you know I follow my own way, trying to control justice is next to impossible. I dont fear her, thank you all for your concern though".

She unfolds her royal blue wings happy to be back in her original form though she was already missing the crabby fallen angel. She waves everyone goodbye before flying up to the the great hall, nodding to the guards outside the doors they open them for her announcing her entry. She walks inside noticing that her headache had faded mostly.

They simply stare grimly after her and take deep breathes As they scatter like dove along the current of the wind. The goddess Knew Soteria to be stubborn the goddess was like a mother to the angels not a ruler at all , She cared for them deeply. She slowly turns around Her moon coloer hair falling gracefully over her shoulder and moveing with her as she walked forwarf and hugged the other

"Welcome my Daughter we must speak to one another abount your most recent Affairs On earth , Despite what the other's said I am not cross with you y Daughter, I am Worried , Karona was cast down for a very good reason , I will tell you the tale sit I will put on tea And talk to you about what was done You are a main chracter In the story..I did something that i thought would be better for you , but i see now that i was a fool and it was dreadfully wrong of me." She said softly. As she comes back with tea cakes and a fresh pot of tea and two small cups.

• Love
Pyrelithia was surprised at the woman's gentleness and kindness toward her, hugging her back lightly she smiles softly. "Good, I was hoping you wernt mad...I honestly didnt know and still dont know what I have done wrong. Karona doesnt seem all that bad...And I didnt let him know I was an angel so I dont see the harm" Frowning at the goddesses words, she was a main character? What did she mean? Taking the womans advice she sits in one of the chairs at the table looking confused. "Thank you my Goddess, but I do not understand. Im a main character? Does this have something to do with Karona? And the headaches?" she asks politely but still confused.

• Love
"He is Not a bad person in whole there Is as you have seen , Good in his heart and mind But his choices and Anger led to his fate." She said softly "Angels Are paired for a reason correct , I pair you with A lover as to make it fair between all angel's That all have lover and partner and can bare children Or other angel's. " She nods She was useing her wods carefully. "Long before You two we're the sun guardain , There was a wonder warroir that swore his oath to me , Their was once a Guardain of the moon despite what ive told you when you have asked when there was indeed A moon Guardain that used to Fly by your side." She sat down her eyes full of regret as she conffesed "After year of You two flying about the earth together and giveing the Gift of the warm heat of the sun , and the beatiful bath of moon light and night , You two fell for one another And became lover's Karona was Once Karonus The Great Guadain of the moon Karona is the name you gave him and the name he bid you that you hated was Sunny." her shoulder sook as she locked eyes with soteria "I took such pecious memmories from you in my Ignnorance of trying to protect you."

Pyrelithia - Soteria got increasingly more surprised and confused as her words fell upon her ears. Frowning more and blinking in stunned silence for a few moments she looks away from the Goddes. "Y-you took my memories? You changed my role? Y....You cast Karon-Karonus down to the human world, even though he was my lover?! Why?!" her voice gets increasingly angry and incredulous, this explained so much....Especially why she felt so...Connected with Karona, and why just thinking about him in a past tense gave her splitting headaches. "Why the hell did you take all of this from me and him?" She was suppose to be the goddess/angel of justice and judgement, never to be swayed by emotions such as love and hate, always impassive. But that was gone now, she felt...Fury, the likes she hadnt felt before, she wanted to lash out, she wanted answers, she wanted...Karona.

The goddess knew her child would feel rage towards her at such news she had prepared herself well fro the dughter temper. "He fought for you , He threw the peace in choas Soteria , The love that was paired with you loved you as well but Kronus Instead of share you fought , I gave him the choice to share you to be your warrior still and for Ebrus to be your lover but he refused , and followed a dark path." She shook her head from side to side When she heard her duaghter utter the word hell "Watch your lips duaghter i understand you are angry but please listen to me. " She set he hands On the table neatly "I did what i thought was best for you , You needed to move on and after seeing such a grusome death ...Ebrus the other man you loved was Killed by Karonus before your very eye's an angel that commits the sin of murder cannot stay on the holy land they become tained their feather turn black and they fall..I cast them down from the sin they have commited."

Soteria was having a hard time processing all of this, her thoughts and emotions tumbling over one another, rage, fury, confusion, shock, horror, all crashing down on her. Karona had been her lover? She had 2 lovers? She was suppose to be shared? That didnt sound anything like her, at least not this her. Karona murdered Ebrus? Before she realizes it her powers start to make the air around her spin blowing her hair slightly, the table under her hands begins to glow white hot and burn (assuming its wood). Her breath coming in short, fast gasps as glimpses of her old memories flash through her mind. Soteria couldnt control herself anymore she was lost in the onslaught of her emotions, memories, and pain.

The goddess give a worried gasp it was comeing back to fast . The goddess slowly stands and walk around to her daughter's chair and wraps her arm in a sweet hug around Algeria their was power in her touch that soothed thebother's pain and washed the memories back to their hidekng place for now. Thus far soteria had only Olsen a small trace of her memories "see why I took them from you they cause you such pain soteria are you sure you wish to have them back after you lost your memories you changed Alot it was like teaching a new wing all over again u knew who you were and everything but I had to erase alot of excess memories to rid Karona from your mind completely n" she continued to hold her arm gently over soteria he head resting on soteria shoulders "make your choice wisely my child..I just want you to be happy and carry no pain.

She wanted to lash out at the mother, it took all her will not to, but when she felt the mother hug her she began to calm down. The memories slowly stopped pouring through her mind, now there was only a select few that remained with her. One was Karona holding her his wings white not black, he looked so happy. Another was flying through the night sky with Karona and another angel with her- Ebrus. The last was of being covered in blood as Ebrus lay dead in front of her and Karona standing a few feet away with a bloody sword in his hand. Flinching at the memory she comes back to reality, not realizing she had been holding onto the Goddesses arm around her, she quickly lets go and takes a deep breath. The wind that was circling her dissipates and the temperature around her goes back to normal. "Thank you, but yes I want them back. I cant live with myself not knowing my whole past, its too big of a void, I want to make my decisions with full knowledge of everything that happened. I cant promise I will be happy, but I may at least be at peace after all is said and done. Why did you take Karona's memories too though?" Her voice is calm now almost tired. All of this was severely draining her of energy, and her emotions felt about stretched to their limits.

• Love
The goddess pursed her lips tightly upset at her daughter's choice but she respected soteria's wishes. She lets her arm around other limp the memories began to slip slowly one after another into soteria's min the goddesses magic makeing them flow in a more reasonable and less painful pace. She freezes at the next question. "Karona friends were horror struck of him I erased them from him memory at their request and I erased a as many as I could h opeing in turn that he wouldn't try to return but Karona is strong and all memories of you could not be worn from him , when I took your memories you didn't fight you let my spell tightly the memories in to submission and let them sleep you wanted to forget you were so scared the." Her lip quivering when she spoke of that time it was hard for her to think about soteria had been in so much pain when the goddess at last released her from her burden the love and hate she was forced to bear. "Karona held tight to every memory I could not take them his will was too strong but to punish him further for the pain he brought you I erased all image of you in his mind he had the memories but your face your smile the color of your eyes your hair are all lost to him you appear as a shadow in his memories and nothing more not a feature visible to him. All he has left to veiw is the sound of your name the name he gave you when he frist fell he called for you often sent corrupt whispers to your ears but I covered your ears gently and further restrained him I did not want you to suffer again...I apologize for my errors I let my rage take me over at the sight of your pain to see my precious daughter so broken by him I became livid and spiteful to him , forgive me." She begged resting her head on soteria shoulder as she wept pure silver tears

Status
Not open for further replies.