how fo i tag this as closed

• whats a poll reponse?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • closed Me/Obsidian L Scarletta

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Good point." He seethed a little curious very curious actually. "Lady you do know who I am and what I am correct you quite cunning for a human." He was amused and intrested in the woman further when he saw her smile. "No I am not but with a body like that I fear what would happen to you if I did venture any closer so let me keep a fair distance till I'm sure that I can control myself around you." He said simply he was being honest for once . For some reason he did not wish to lie to her

She smiles bigger "Now I see we've moved on from insulting to complimenting me, thank you...I think" she shrugs "Maybe im not like most humans...as for knowing who and what you are, no I have no clue but you do seem quite interesting to me, if not grouchy" even though it was hostile most the time she liked listening to his voice....she has no idea why though. Even more so she liked teasing him his reactions were different then most and she liked that "Why do you live out in the middle of the woods alone?" her tone is curious but soft

"Don't let your head fill with air woman it will pop!" Je shot at her with a arrogant smile. "I was not complimenting you I was stateing the turth of my mind there is a difference. " he said quickly. He was one that jated to be called out. He was further amused at tue next set of questions "so that I am not disturbed not hunted, not engaged in a battle with the pathetic human vermin by the hour. I left town sobthat if they wish to find me it will be quite a task I am krona the fallen immortal. " his wings ruffled on his back

She giggles lightly at the air comment and his defensiveness. So he is an angel...sorta..."Hmmm fallen immortal? Like a vampire? And this "pathetic human vermin" thinks you enjoy its company just a tiny bit" she walks up closer to the balcony "nice to meet you Krona I am Soteria" she couldn't give him her real name for fear he'll recognize it

"NO! Not like a vampire " he corrected her sharply. " i felk from the other worldbi was guardain of the moonban angel if night i suppose but now iban a fallen immortal of darkness simple as that." He staed he smiked at her next comment setting his elbow in a cris cross fashoin on the balcony wall "and if he does what shall ubdo?" He shot at her plafully loveing her spunk he had never met a human kike her before and was intrigued "soteria?" He tested the name on his tongue likeing the the way it sounded "nice name most humans names are atrocious. Come in please I tire of looking down at u gives me a head ache." The door squeaked open on its own in front of her

She smiles "So your an angel? Well of sorts...." surprised that he admitted it she becomes even more intrigued with this grouchy man-angel "Maybe I will continue to be in your company sense I might a teeny tiny bit like yours as well....despite the random insult to my age and race....and eyesight" she laughs softly even more surprised be said please. She slowly walks in the door using her stick a few times as to not run into anything "Ah you mean like Britany, Haley, Ashley, Jessica? Ya I know what you mean" she turns her head listening for a sound of his approach

He took a breath easily irritated as always. "No I'm not I fell . I'm a fallen immortal. " he correct in a voice filled with agitation. He turned his chin at her next words "well come along then." He was amused once more by the girl. "Yes those names. " he agreed a little disappointed when she didn't crash into a wall. "Over here do you eat." He asked simply

She rolls her eyes once more at his mood swing "Ok ok Mr. Big bad Fallen Immortal" her voice is teasing. She turns toward where his voice is coming from "Well im not skin in bones so that would be a yes, do you?" she walks over to where she thinks he is slightly bumping into something low to the floor she grumbles "You put that there on purpose I know you did"

He k ifts an eyebrow at her wondering how bold a human could she did not fear hin at all did she long for death or simply not care for life. He smirked "yoy are very funny , don't back sas me girl." He shot at her playfull holding back a giggle when he he had turned she had followed his voice he had walked around the foot table but she hit it and he giggled more "I quite enjoyed that and yes maybe I did." He took a deep breath enjoying luaghter it had been a while. Hebegan to rattle pan aabout in the kitchen. "Do you eat soup?"

She huffs at him "Sas you? Do I look like a child? Wait dont answer that I dont want to know your opinion of my age, it has been insulted enough anymore and It might bite back" her voice is a mixture of sarcasm and teasing smiling at his playful attitude, she liked hearing his giggle and laugh it was nice and masculine. Shaking her head at him her long blonde hair with blue streaks falling down in waves past her waist a few locks falling in front of her shoulders "Well im glad me harming myself is enjoyable to you" she walks toward his voice again tapping with her stick slightly making sure not to hit or trip on anything again "Depends on the soup, And depends if the person making it plans on poisoning it"

"I think your bark is louder then your bite" he chukled smileing as she shook her head he loved the way her hair fell around her when she moved. "This way" he called again when he heard her thumping around with her stick , he wanted "yes its quite enjoyable I was pretty entertained. " he raise a brow at her next sentnace "do you thick I would poisen you ...I invite you...I try to be nice and give you food and think that.." he pointed to him self a let out a chuckle "I would poisen you why waste so much effort if I we're to kill you ibwouldnt resort to poisen I would simbly stop your heart or break your neckm

Stopping in front of him she puts her hands on her hips "Are you calling me loud? I dont know sometimes the calmest creatures have the worst bite" ignoring his enjoying her harm comment. She gives him a sideways grin "I never said the poison was to kill me, it could immobilize me, drug me, make me go insane, or make me stop calling you crabby pants, heaven forbid!" her voice is teasing again

"I never said such a thing but your not the most quiet person I've encounterd either. " he smiled she was what do you call he ponders rubbing his chin with his plan makeing an L shape woth his fingers. "Sassy?" He siad outload "yes that is what you are if I was to pick an adjective. " he said simply argeeing with himself. He smiled a laughed once more "you are indeed right but in all truth I would simply just kill you." He chulled cutting vegetables and putting them in the seasoned heated chicken broth.

"Sassy? Hmm Ive been called worse, Besides I think you like that im "Sassy". Nice to know at least that rules out poison" She smiles hearing him chopping something "You like to cook?" she takes a few steps closer to him stopping when she feels the counter in front of her

"I never said I disliked sassy did I? " he correct playfully. The broth makeing multiple ploping noised as he cut and dropped a large selection of vegetables easily. "I don't dislike cooking but I do not have a passion for cooking I simply enjoy mortal food its very bold and intresting I look up recipes often curious of the new tastes. " he admitted smileing as she ventured closer to him leaning on the counter.

"That you did not, which im glad for im sure if you disliked it I would either be shooed away by you by now or something worse" She smiles teasing her eyes bright curious to know more about him. "I like to try new things as well, despite my eyesight I am a pretty good baker. Maybe I can bake you something you like, that is if your willing to try a blind woman's cooking" she tilts her head slightly "What do you look like?" her voice is suddenly curious

"I thought looks wouldn't matter to you. " he joked harshly with a luagh. "Me I'm hideously deformed I look a like a deamon." He lied putting iver exaggerated emotion in his voice useing lots of sarcasm seeing if she was stupid enough to believe him. "No I would not let a woman cook inmt kitchen wwhether she was blind or seeing deaf or hearing or even normal no woman cooks in my kitchen theywill bring about disorder to tthings. " he wiped the knife on his aprin. And it made a clang as if fell in the sink . The dail clicked as he turned the stove on high to boil the vegetable well until they became s

She rolls her eyes at him "Mhmm suuree you are, if thats true then prove it. Let me touch you" She holds her hands out ominously like shes going to touch him a smile on her face "Okay OCD and sexist, anything else I should konw Mr. High and Mighty?" she waits curious of his answer

"I really am..but if you ensist." He smiles back up away from the stoce and leaning in her touc. His features were far from deformed. His hand smooth chin a strong jaw line and rounded chin almond shaped eyes and feathry black hair. His skin was a soft cocol mocha color his eyes a deep black like rich charcoal. "So bold and yes In shoet I don't like my stuff touched or move or put out of place I like thing in the order I put them." He smiles takeing a likeing to the luaghter and amusment he ffelt in the girl presence.

She smiles lightly brushing her soft fingers over his features her scent clinging to her skin, she smells of roses and jasmine. After brushing her fingers over his jaw, eyes, nose, and lips she lightly brushes her hand through is feathery hair "Your such a liar Krona, your very handsome from what I can feel" she giggles softly "Bold maybe but I have a sudden urge to move something in this kitchen, your to tempting to tease you know" her voice is teasing but warm

Status
Not open for further replies.