Guardians' Heaven: Symphony of Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel toro and eunike should share a room. Scientifically speaking, sparks would literally fly, as the low temperature and the static electricity Toro provides would cause quite a few problems

Working on mah post now :3~

Eunike does plan to ask her room-mate in advance about the room temperature, because she is too considerate not to, so Toro would have an opportunity to deny it if they were really roomed together. But I am not against the idea.

As a note, I am totally cool with Rika hiding behind Eunike as a backup plan.

Finally have computer access again. Will work on a post tonight.

Sorry guys, I'm going to have to drop out of this. On account of work, I won't have time to really devote to RPing for the next two weeks or so and this is obviously going to be a pretty fast-paced RP with a large number of active players. So rather than try to hop along until I can really get into this I'm just let you guys enjoy yourselves. My situation will soon be changing and this job will be behind me and things should be much more conducive to pastimes but for now, shitsux, haha. Ya'll have fun, and hopefully we can play together in the future!

@Insomnant no worries! :D come back to us once your schedule clears up!

Anyone need me to do much of anything? I can just say that the Captain will leave things to Esfir, once she arrives and requests to handle the rest of things herself. If you guys want more input from me, or think it's time for a change of scene, let me know. Otherwise, I'll just get a post up tomorrow and move things forward a bit. Probably to the arrival at that can city.

Anyone need me to do much of anything? I can just say that the Captain will leave things to Esfir, once she arrives and requests to handle the rest of things herself.
I think this is good, R-9. :)

'll just get a post up tomorrow and move things forward a bit. Probably to the arrival at that can city.
Awesome! Duly noted.

Reactions: Unyielding
I personally think that it is a little bit too early to move things along. Our characters barely know each others' names and I would like to get a little bit more interaction in.

I don't mind waiting, but, well...it's the sort of case where I legitimately don't know how to strike a good pacing balance on a forum. I'm bad enough in chat things, but there's a problem where if I step away too long and so do enough of the players, things'll fall apart because there's too much nothing to do.

So, go actually converse and play off one-another for a while.

I am personally waiting for others to respond to Eunike and Alice.

@ERode

Just wanted to point out how true your analyzes about her creators was.

They were pretty smart individuals but they messed around too much. Overall her current performance is due to the upgrades the navy as helped her with since the company is no more.

So you are spot on with everything except those back ups. If Alice were to back up to her basic personally, she would be unable to preform in the navy. Though Alice is working on making a good back up.

As such I wish I had another account so I could like your post more.

God this is why I love rping.

Last edited:
@ERode

Just wanted to point out how true your analyzes about her creators was.

They were pretty smart individuals but they messed around too much. Overall her current performance is due to the upgrades the navy as helped her with since the company is no more.

So you are spot on with everything except those back ups. If Alice were to back up to her basic personally, she would be unable to preform in the navy. Though Alice is working on making a good back up.

As such I wish I had another account so I could like your post more.

God this is why I love rping.
It's not "him" tho, it's Esfir.

So... Esfir making mistakes on figuring out Alice is also normal.

Sorry, I mean no offense. :) I just feel like you are confusing IC and OOC.

Also, I assume you will post next? :D Great to see some (virtual) action from Valkyrie Aegis!

Last edited:
It's not "him" tho, it's Esfir.

So... Esfir making mistakes on figuring out Alice is also normal.

Sorry, I mean no offense. :) I just feel like you are confusing IC and OOC.

Also, I assume you will post next? :D Great to see some (virtual) action from Valkyrie Aegis!
Him/his toon... He knew what I meant

If you want me to post next I will though I thought it was @Lstorm 's turn.

Him/his toon... He knew what I meant

If you want me to post next I will though I thought it was @Lstorm 's turn.
Well, from ERode's post...

"I'd show you all to the medical bay and the deployment area as well, but this is really the highlight of the tour, unless you're a glutton. Anyone feel like showing off?"

And then, she smiled at the dysfunctional Alice Aegis.

"As an icebreaker, perhaps?"
You posting next would be most fitting, we don't have a strict turn order anyway. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.