Guardians' Heaven: Symphony of Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lstorm
Alice is not avoiding you on purpose. She has a glitch in her leg and does not want people to know >.<.

Though i did not know you used the name Aegis lol. Thats so cool. BFFs forever lol

Oh whoops. That is supposed to be Achilles System. Fixing right now.

Well, @R-9 Pilot seems really silent, OOC activity (from the GM too) keeps an RP alive! And I am kinda biased when it comes to posting in a roleplay that looks already dead... .

I am still here~

Yeah, I've been busy with things. Game may be ded, I dunno. Probably, yes it is, because I just can't run forum games for shit.

Uhm.... I don't mind if this has to end. :) IRL takes first priority of course, R-9

I've had a wonderful time so far.

I could keep it going, but it's pretty low on my lit of priorities at the moment. I think we're down to about 4-5 total people, which to be fair is a far easier number to manage overall, so I can't exactly complain. I'd probably just have to actively enforce a schedule if I want to keep things going, because it'd force me to check in and post every few days, if nothing else.

I do not mind a looser schedule as long as the roleplay keeps going. I would much rather wait between post than to abandon ship alltogether, because I honestly love the concept of this roleplay and would like to play.

• Love
Reactions: Unyielding
Tbh, I'm still here. Just not sure if I should post if it's dead.

I am. I do not know if R-9 is around or not.

It's the end of the semester. I'll be a bit busy for a while, yet. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.