Guardians' Heaven: Symphony of Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Unyielding, post: 2626768, member:]
If you want me to post next I will though I thought it was @Lstorm 's turn.[/QUOTE]
I don't think we are doing a posting order

As far as I am aware, there is no posting order established, so if you want to do a post, go ahead. I was going to wait for one more response to Alice's outburst myself, but I can work either way.

ok then i will just have Alice think everyone still play on Alice's low self esteem while and use that battle ground to Try and prove how good she is.

There i posted...
I provided a response
and i supplied the ice
I'm not sure if it's acceptable to be taken seriously, up to @R-9 Pilot, buuut, nevertheless, well played, Uny, well played!

Heads up! Me and @Skyswimsky are doing a Collaboration post atm. :) So feel free to continue guys!

I've let things sit around long enough, so this weekend I'll be posting to move things along. There will be a presumed gap of a day or so between the current now and my next post, so if there's anything you guys might have figured out in that time, consider it now.

• Useful
Reactions: Izurich
I was thinking...

I want to modify the way Alice talks from 1 person to 3 person.

I think it will make her more... computer like. (yes i did just read a manga)

A certain scientific manga?

Well, with this time skip, let's talk about rooming arrangements.

How will they be anyways? Assuming that Esfir and Toro are bunked together. Could probably do Mina + Rika + Esfir + Toro, if you three are fine with that.

Reactions: Izurich
Who wants to bunk with a dangerously crazy lady? I am okay with Eunike being together with most people.

Yulia can probably get along well with anyone she rooms with too, if only because she doesn't give a fuck. :3

Actually, there are only four people remaining: Benedicta, Alice, Yulia and Eunike, which means that if Alice wants to be 'average', that would mean there are only two rooms aboard the Astrea. At least only two rooms for Guardians. Regardless, I am okay with Alice being Eunike's only room-mate, which would mean that Yulia and Benedicta would get the same room.

Reactions: Unyielding
Well Given everything else that happened...

I think it would be fun to have Alice only have one Roommate. Just think of the silly things she would think lol

I don't mind who Rika is with, also this week was kinda busy+weekend too so I'll be back to reply or stuff monday the earliest.

Status
Not open for further replies.