Guardian Angels Sign up

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
where is everyone?

I'm still without a pc... And I can't really write well on my phone -_- I'm sorry Andy... I'm about to have a new one... As soon as I can write I'll set a reply to make up T.T

no need to apologize just kinda like "where is everybody?" lol just do what you can @Nay'ar :)

I be here, my post might not be the best but I didn't know where to start.

your fine maybe I'll have Micheal call Grace so they could have a small talk and see how she's doing and maybe do a little training with her since she's so young

yeah that sound good to me

alright ill set that up in one of my next posts for him

'kay thanks =3

Just got back from meet. I like my companions to post first.

no problem with that. up to you but if your willing we still need a partner for Grace

thanks Shiro your awesome

I am like, totally booked till...... forever (jk I have time, just not for a few weeks)

just post when you can please thanks for letting us know though

Grace: Thank you Shiro!

Ren: be careful Grace, he can be nice and all and the next thing you know his character has killed countless people on a whim and compells you to kill 4 people or your father is a goner... AND, he books others booty too T.T

Grace: Why would he do something like that? Also I don't have a father, well Michel made me so does that make him my dad? Michel! Are you my dad?

death to michael!

Micheal: heard that Shiro watch yourself. And I suppose in a way I am your dad Grace.

Status
Not open for further replies.