Guardian Angels Sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grace: =D yay! Wait, humans have a dad and a mom. Micheal do I have a mom? Are you my mom?

Micheal: I'm not a female so no I'm not your mom sorry grace I'm just your dad

Grace: Oh, Okay! =3

Micheal: sorry grace but..Rhapsody is kinda like a mother figure she might be your "mom" if you ask her

Grace:*happy gasp* Rhapsody! Are you my mom? We can all go to the park together like the families I see when I visit them. =D

I CERTAINLY DO NOT MIND!

can't tell if your angry, excited or had the caps lock on by accident. either way thanks Shiro @SirDerpingtonIV you got the last human male spot if you could get your cs up as soon as possible it would be greatly appreciated

@Lunita Nesta not trying to be rude but..we have started you know

its alright.

I am wondering why the tags didn't work, except for the one you just sent me. I am catching up on the reading and will post within an hour.

I'm not sure either I know that sometimes Iwaku glitches out like that but idk and thanks just wanted to let you know we had gotten started

no problem @Lunita Nesta now we just need everyone else to get back and post lol. They're all busy with rl stuff so it'll be a bit but hopefully it'll work out

Well, I will be keep a close eye out so I don't miss anything now.

• Thank You
Reactions: Andy
thanks just do what you can though :)

I'm a postaholic that loves RP, and will usually be online...a lot...so, no reason for me not to be able to *smiles*

lol its the same for me I'm always online whether its my laptop or my phone although I prefer my laptop since its a pain in the ass to type out long replies on my phone

Status
Not open for further replies.