Guardian Angels Sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's your character I'm not going to decide how you want to play him that's completely up to you. If you think his crazy is more suited towards a demon then I'll keep him paired with Kysindra if not then I'll pair him back up with Grace

Well da booty is mine

Oh god... Let him be pair with Kys.

alright then I'll leave him paired with Kysindra I can only imagine the hell those two will make together

She is going to end up trying to kill him... I know it already.

Guess we'll see what happens...In the GAME OF THRONES !!
I mean... In the Guardians Angels!

lol your funny Poet.

Max is going to drive her insane...... Literally.

Reactions: Poetic Justice
I'd like to get those last two human spots filled first I've got the starting post almost complete and its saved but I'd really like to hold off on starting until all the spots are filled if we can't then I understand but still

Alright. Tis understood Andy. C'mon people! *waves people over*

sorry @Nay'ar I couldn't help myself XD I could have paired Ren with someone else buuuuuut...I thought why break up such a good relationship XD

Right? She wasn't on the verge of breaking his crystal... And she didn't hate him in the slightest...
I was wandering... Me and shiro don't have to go through the atart again, right? We can start in the middle and explain a bit... I'd rather avoid maling her see all that ... 'That' again if possible, if you think it would be better to start again, though, I will gladly comply also... I would like to announce to you all the death of mh computer's mainboard... It will be hard for me to replay steadily and in long posts so I'm glad we miss a couple of people AND I have yet to read some cses, due to my light theme here, I can't read them well so... I have to be on a laptop... And I don't have any -_-

I suppose that's up to you and Shiro Nay'ar I don't really care personally but I do think it would be helpful to the people who are only now joining if you both do go through it I'll leave that decision up to the two of you though

Right? She wasn't on the verge of breaking his crystal... And she didn't hate him in the slightest...
I was wandering... Me and shiro don't have to go through the atart again, right? We can start in the middle and explain a bit... I'd rather avoid maling her see all that ... 'That' again if possible, if you think it would be better to start again, though, I will gladly comply also... I would like to announce to you all the death of mh computer's mainboard... It will be hard for me to replay steadily and in long posts so I'm glad we miss a couple of people AND I have yet to read some cses, due to my light theme here, I can't read them well so... I have to be on a laptop... And I don't have any -_-
Ohhh nooo! My laptop just died on me a few weeks ago! *Sobs* I know.. how it feels!

I HAD TOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.