Guardian Angels Sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, this'll be an interesting story if the angels dont go partyin again :I

Reactions: Hermit
I haven't made it yet I'll get on it as soon as I can

ok so @Poetic Justice is going to make a female for Natsu idk if anyone here is willing to take up the last male spot so we can get started it'll be first come first serve so whoever wants it can have it.

Chandra
Chandra
Name: Chandra Nalaar
Race: Human
s.o.: Bi
Appearance:
Cersei-Lannister-Artwork.jpg

(Humans only) who carried the crystal before you?: N/A
(Humans only) Heavenly/demonic armor and weapon:
a7ae5fb60948f189a9635802ecd6e059.jpg

FireBowAndArrow.jpg

Personality: Impulsive, passionate, and short tempered.You better listen to her for the first time for she hates to ask someone what to do for a second time. If anyone fails her, she doesn't take second chances. She is seductive to women and men to get her way but once she gets what she wants, she doesn't look back. She can be kind and sweet and turn around to back stab or blackmailing, if anyone dared to cross her. She always gets her revenge.
Bio:Chandra grew up in a rich environment with her parents owning a CEO company for solar panels. Which was a cover up. Her parents actually taps into the security data base of the satellites and steals accounts across the globe for their own funding. Chandra grew up as a spoiled little brat who got everything she wanted. She has known nothing else but to ether get what she wants or take it. After her mother passed away from old age, she left Chandra an pair of earrings and small letter regarding to keep it safe and if she'll ever need anything just ask within herself. Her father retired and moved down south and gave the company to Chandra.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's so interesting how Ren and Chandra grew up so differently having, more or less, the same upbringing...

Ok, I just caught up with the cses I couldn't read... I was utterly happy to be paired up with Aaron... I just hoped that pic was him xD and now that I read it I'm so much more in love with his character... *^*

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/guardian-angels.98902/

Here is the thread to the IC @~Death~ if you have any questions about my post for Micheal with the parts that concern Emily don't hesitate to ask. Hope everyone has fun :) @Angelic Fusion just so your aware @Poetic Justice will be slow to her responses since she's busy with rl stuff. I cannot say for certain but i'm about 90% sure she had been planning to make the situation similar with Max as you and I had done in the last one with Natsu and and your girl (can't remember her name) so they do not have a contract yet.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Sorry, I might be a bit distant too now the week that comes now <.< Holidays, and I'm visiting friends in another town. But i'll try to keep up

• Thank You
Reactions: Andy
thanks for letting us know Nat just do what you can

Here is the thread to the IC @~Death~ if you have any questions about my post for Micheal with the parts that concern Emily don't hesitate to ask. Hope everyone has fun :) @Angelic Fusion just so your aware @Poetic Justice will be slow to her responses since she's busy with rl stuff. I cannot say for certain but i'm about 90% sure she had been planning to make the situation similar with Max as you and I had done in the last one with Natsu and and your girl (can't remember her name) so they do not have a contract yet.

Ok

I too, may be a bit distant within this. But I can possibly get at least one reply in a day. I'm not so sure though ~

Thank you @Andy and yes, that sounds about right! Thank you!

Reactions: Andy
I'm here to help :)

Can you do me a favor....and I know I'm a spoiled brat ^_^ and please on the OOC Thread in the beginning could you have links to all the characters profiles and there partners lined up like you had it before? It's so much easier to just click the OOC page and just see all the names and just 'click' the character I want to read or look at when I'm posting! ^_^

Yeah no problem :)

Status
Not open for further replies.