Guardian Angels Sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.
where is everyone?

I'm still without a pc... And I can't really write well on my phone -_- I'm sorry Andy... I'm about to have a new one... As soon as I can write I'll set a reply to make up T.T

no need to apologize just kinda like "where is everybody?" lol just do what you can @Nay'ar :)

I be here, my post might not be the best but I didn't know where to start.

your fine maybe I'll have Micheal call Grace so they could have a small talk and see how she's doing and maybe do a little training with her since she's so young

yeah that sound good to me

alright ill set that up in one of my next posts for him

'kay thanks =3

Just got back from meet. I like my companions to post first.

no problem with that. up to you but if your willing we still need a partner for Grace

thanks Shiro your awesome

I am like, totally booked till...... forever (jk I have time, just not for a few weeks)

just post when you can please thanks for letting us know though

Grace: Thank you Shiro!

Ren: be careful Grace, he can be nice and all and the next thing you know his character has killed countless people on a whim and compells you to kill 4 people or your father is a goner... AND, he books others booty too T.T

Grace: Why would he do something like that? Also I don't have a father, well Michel made me so does that make him my dad? Michel! Are you my dad?

death to michael!

Micheal: heard that Shiro watch yourself. And I suppose in a way I am your dad Grace.

Status
Not open for further replies.