Guardian Angels Sign up

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I stay on as long as I'm awake or my phone battery last.

lol its the same for me I'm always online whether its my laptop or my phone although I prefer my laptop since its a pain in the ass to type out long replies on my phone
Three with me... Hopefully I'll have a new one tomorrow... My laptop suicided... Two weeks ago... T.T

I love using my laptop, too. I can't use my phone because it would take me too long to get a sentence finished, let alone a post.

ohhhh... @ShiroKiyoshi my friend..you are playing with fire lol that last post was priceless XD

Grace:*happy gasp* Rhapsody! Are you my mom? We can all go to the park together like the families I see when I visit them. =D

Umm...sure! I'll be you mom! *panic looks to Michael and drags him to the park* ^_^ one big happy family![/QUOTE]

Micheal: *looks at Rhapsody and gives a small shrug with an impish smile* Very much so.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Grace: Yay! Happy family! =D

• Love
I have an important announce:
Please, everyone, rejoyce! For I have a pc again *-* ( I'm going to university now so I won't be posting until tonight BUT expect a post from me) *jumps around offering sweets to everyone* birthdays be blessed xD

• Love
I have an important announce:
Please, everyone, rejoyce! For I have a pc again *-* ( I'm going to university now so I won't be posting until tonight BUT expect a post from me) *jumps around offering sweets to everyone* birthdays be blessed xD
*lights fireworks* yay! congrats!

Kysindra has some enemies :D kukukuku

I think we should have it to where she's already gone through eating the souls and stuff

Ok... I'll have her be at home waiting for him then... on a side note I'll make her go trough the events so that who doesn't know the them can catch up ^^

hard to figure out if Alojz and Jyar are with Natsu..or against him its a little of both haha XD

I think they're for the status quo... and, incidentally, the status quo its IN Natsu, for now... Kys is seen as athreat to that status and they're against it... that's my opinion u.u

Reactions: Andy
Status
Not open for further replies.