Guardian Angels CS (Sign up)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poet your fine :) really :) were just glad your feeling better and your back

Next couple days I dont have the chance to be on. I have a concert I'm going too. But thanks Andy, you're awesome!

• Thank You
Reactions: Andy
Have fun and thanks for letting us know :) and thx

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Yeah fer sure! It's my first concert! I've always wanted to go but never met the right people I guess to go with. I'm geeked!

Reactions: Tone Deaf
Haha hope you have fun :)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Bryan Adams!! Best lover writer ever! Lol I'm hoping to catch tickets with the Foo this August!! Favorite Band!!

@AllThePasta Anaella and Michael aren't there. They're still off at the CDC

Well then, i read through the posts but got confused halfway through, editing.

It's ok I can understand that :) happens to me all the time

I'm sorry, I wanted to say a couple of things:
1) @Tonedeaf I think you can begin wake your Jessy-personality XD and
2) I'm dropping here the pic of Anaella's armor... in the pic I used for her angel for she is just wearing underware and we don't want to make her fight like that... not so useful so I'm just asking to ignore everything in this image (including the weapon) except for the armor. Thank you ^^ (Of course I'll be putting this into her profile too but I just wanted to let everyone know how she was dressed for the past couple of posts XD)
angel_token_by_namesjames-d4yykuj.jpg

Has anyone checked in on @Nat ? Shes been gone for a very long time now.

Nat is in this? But, no haven't seen her in the other 5 RPs we have together either.

Not something I can check atm sorry.

I hope @Blue is ok as well she's been gone for almost a month now

Oh I found the post @ProfessorNv, I'm sorry must've overlooked it. I'll reply now.

Status
Not open for further replies.