Guardian Angels CS (Sign up)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope @Blue is ok as well she's been gone for almost a month now
Yes, I was thinking the same thing. I felt bad that Rhap, didn't get a chance to pick her Char up. ( my fault for not being on as much).

It's ok poet :) you can't really do much with her if she's not here

Oh... I wanted to say... @ShiroKiyoshi I'm lost... I think I misunderstood Alojz since the beginning of the deaths: he want's to take Ren home before the police comesto avoid being suspected, leaving there her dad who needs medical care. She wanted to stay there (As it would be pretty odd for her alone to disappear from the scene) and lie to the police and talk them into thinking she was a survivor too (in fact, she cut herself to resemble the cuts the others had) OR, seen as Alojz insisted to take her home, take her dad back home to give him medical care there. I can't understand why does Alojz keeps on saying it would be better for her to leave the father there so that she couldn't be charged of those crimes when it's clear she would if she disappeared... I'm lost... really... sorry. :( Forgive little stupid Nay-nay

Alojz doesn't want to be seen. There's no way to explain the mass murder and Alojz came out of your earing, which is his life crystal. He fears for his life currently.

@Nay'ar the police and ambulance should be entering the building when you make your post.

Understood... so it wasn't me missing some logic... it was just him wanting to survive... ok... I feel less lost XD Thank you

ok so...just got a sad message saying @Blue won't be on again for a very long time again so its with great regret I need to drop her out and open up a new slot for a female human to be Micheal's new partner

Is this roleplay still accepting, and if so could I use a type of vampire I have been wanting to try out along with a demon to pair with him

I'm willing to open up a few more slots to get the rp moving a bit more again plus I think it would be more interesting with a few more characters and/or people however I will have to deny the vampire part unless your demon is more vampire like the whole point of the rp is to have the demons and angels paired with humans and on another note this is supposed to be more of a romance/action rp. Now if you don't want to partake in the romance part that is fine and your characters can be paired together if you do want to partake in the romance portion then there is going to be a lot of planning and figuring out on my part. So I'll leave it up to you to decide what you want to do.

Ok then I guess I can figure out another character to have been the demon be paired with, give me a moment to think and I will post about it tomorrow to see what you think of any character I can think up

alright I'm looking forward to seeing what you've got

Awe man, I'm sorry to hear about Blue. I hope Michael can get a human soon.

Yeah same here

Shiro has been around. He's active in one of the other RPs Im participating in, managing around 6 or 7 characters.

Ok, so... I'm not really sure about a clock ticking onomatopoeia... so hope tic-tac will do the trick... if not, just state one and I'll switch it right away...
Ok... Angels and humans, if you want to misinterpret her behaviour please feel free to *^* really *^*.

Second: @Tonedeaf if you want to make a post for Jessy you're free to, I'm thinking of having her reach him in the next one.

@ProfessorNv My activity on weekends for some RPs is boosted greatly, so when I disappear during the week I'm just going at the posting rate of the RPs. This RP normally posts 2-3 times every two days. Sometimes it hits 5-7 in one day though.

Status
Not open for further replies.