Guardian Angels CS (Sign up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far, I think everyone is hanging in there, from time to time. How are you holding up @AllThePasta ? I hope your recovering well. Take it easy on ya self now.

I'm doing fine ^^

Yes, I'm just glad I don't feel pain daily anymore xD

Im here... sorry been with Pasta and then mother happens, so I just got to set days to deal with things in a set order so that when im interrupted Im not gone from RPs for days.

No need to explain Shiro we understand hope everything is working out

I'm sorry I'm not posting... I was waiting for @Tonedeaf but maybe I should have a reply up for Ren first?

EDIT: done... sorry for the length ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, so where are we at from here?

@Tonedeaf You haven't checked in when we casted a roll call. It's been almost two weeks since a post, which it's your turn, but the alert system hasn't been working around that time. I hope this helps.

@AllThePasta It's your turn to post, just in case you didn't know. It's been about a week and the Alerts were on the fritz that time.

Don't mean to be a pest >_< I had to look back and re-read what was going on with everyone and hope to keep the RP alive.

Worst case scenario it dies here and I can try and start it over again with a different group of people I would hate to do that but hey sometimes it's what has to happen

Oh, thanks for telling me, but unfortunately, i may have to drop this RP, as i have others to attend to and manage :/

sorry to see you go Pasta it was really nice having you here :)

Yea, kinda saddens me that i gotta leave this :/, BUT i will be watching both threads, so theres that >:D

ok..so after a lot of thought I've decided that I'll give this rp a few more days to pick back up again if not then I'll sadly have to close it down. if your still interested in the story pm me and maybe we can just start it completely over and make a new thread and everything.

... No words can describe my sadness. Sends PM sometime soon

*^* Bye Pasta, it was an honor T^T

I really love this story though *^* and I would certainly be happy to be a part of it again. (Even if I hope this could manage working out again *^*)

I'll definitely be trying to start this again in a different thread if it doesn't get going again here

Status
Not open for further replies.