Guardian Angels CS (Sign up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

I'm terribly sorry for my inactiveness. My mom is not doing well, she's currently in hospice. If you didn't already know I'm 16 and loosing my mom is very hard on me and my family lately. I will try my best to post on Sunday.

Love and Kisses,
Adira

That's very sad Adira, I know how it feels to lose family as i've lost a lot of mine, so i wish you all the best. *Hugs*

I'm truly sorry to hear that Adira I wish you and your family the best. If you need a while before you can post again or need time away don't feel like you have to post we understand.

Adira, I don't know the right words to say but... hang in their girl and no matter what....stay strong. My wishes are out to you and your family Adira. *snuggles*

Thank you all for your kind words and hugs <3 I'm very lucky to have you all. I have a free night so I will get my girls up tonight! Thank you for understanding

just want to do a small role call and see who's all still here.

Here but busy.

Yo, but i'm going to be a little busy for a while, as i'm reconnecting with lost family members, i will post, but it won't be as frequent as it was before.

Ok thanks everyone side note Micheal needs a human again since blue had to drop out so if anyone knows someone who is interested or wants to take that spot it's open

im still waiting on Shiro, im sure he's been on, but I havent seen a reply yet

I didn't want to just 'snatch' Daniel up and take him away although I want too, I'm just waiting on a reply since it was my second post. XP

Lol same I'm waiting for more people to post before posting for Michael and I just posted for Natsu so yeah lol

Status
Not open for further replies.