Guardian Angels CS (Sign up)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll get on that

Ok. I have a few excuses for having a life so take your pick for which one kept me from posting xD Actually thought the rp died. Glad I am wring loving seeing you guys again. I am back. Have less a life so now I can get back to posting with you all.

DID YOU MISS ME DADDY?

Alright. SO my angel was kicked out. I have a new angel and Jessy is not involved with anything. Anything I am missing?

Just that your angel is sorry... -_- and I wanted to ask: Jessy didn't find the stone yet, right?

To clear something up the humans don't find the stones the angels/demons found the humans that they thought deserved the crystals and gave it to them

For what? I'm not upset or anything just wanted to clear it up :) you guys are fine

Lol ok but seriously your fine. In fact everyone is just great seriously I don't think I could have asked for a better group of people to rp with :)

Jessy was not givin a crystal by an angel yet. Dont worry aabout it Nar ^^

@Nay'ar just wanted to check you know Natsu isn't actually there right? And he's just seeing this through Evelyns eyes

I sent that to her in a PM :P.

Status
Not open for further replies.