Guardian Angels CS (Sign up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok cool because the whole point of the story is kinda the relationship between the humans and the demons and angels so I would like everyone to be partnered now you don't have to have your character "fall in love" with anyone if you don't want to but I would prefer everyone have a significant other if possible but that is completely up to you

Okay, I understand. So, how do I get a partner? Do I choose or is one chosen for my character?

I will choose the partners depending on the personalities of the created characters and then the actual "romance" is left up to you so if you see a person you think your character would make a good match with you can pm them and discuss the ideas of a romance but thats all up to your discretion

everyone I would like to start the rp within the next week so if no one starts signing up I will ask but not force and would really appreciate it if everyone could help to fill the remaining spots. As long as we have am equal amouby of angels and demons and twice that number of humans as well as half boys and half girls we can start whenever. If you have friends PLEASE invite them I really appreciate the help thank you and I'm sorry we've had to wait so long to start

Name:
Elena
(Greek for "Sun Ray")
Race:
Angel
S.O.:
Heterosexual.
Appearance:
girl_with_wings_by_vasi_design-d3aaft1.jpg

Holy form :
angles_by_milkyman.jpg

Weapon of Choice:
The Sword Of Light
amyria-sword.png

Elemental Control:
Light

Personality
Elena is a charming girl. She is a outgoing and spunky young angel with a willingness to learn. She's opposed to most violence but is fiercely loyal and protective to her designated family and human, making her an avid fighter only if it is needed. She understands her job is full of risks but it is nothing to her if she knows she's fighting for a cause. The idea of disappearing into nothing scares her, but she doesn't let that fear hold her back. She is loyal to the end and doesn't give up easily. Her naive nature and ability to become infatuated with someone is likely to be her downfall. She has a fondness for almost everyone and thinks even the demons have a soft spot somewhere. She refuses to ever see the bad in someone until they prove to her they are truly an evil spirit. This makes her an easy target for being easily confused and controlled by others. Her job always comes first.

Bio:
Elena marks a new generation for angels. As she is a young angel her naivety leaves her in the clouds most of the time. She was created after the disappearance of God and as such never knew him. Although she's heard the stories of their mighty leader she wishes she could have seen him for herself. When she was considered to become a guardian angel it was ultimately her loyal and protective nature that made her a guardian, despite her young age. She found that the hardest part was finding an family to bond with. Once she found her family she was quick to form a protective bond with them. Learning as much information about them as she could, and paying extra special attention to her specific human. Though out the years the loneliness of the young guardian angel has become a definite problem for her, as she wishes to fill her heart with the love of another. This however is not a part of her job and so she keeps quiet about it and soldiers on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great accepted :)

That's 2 angels with Light as their Elemental Control, that'll be interesting later on >_>

I never said the elemental powers couldn't be the same so it's cool

Ill make an Angel. Ill post the CS in this spot.

I never said the elemental powers couldn't be the same so it's cool
I know, i was just saying it'll be cool/funny when they meet later on ^^

CS
Name: Aururum
Race: Angel
s.o.: Straight
Appearance:
circle1.jpg

Angels and demons only) Holy form (battle form):
bbEib.jpg

(Angels and demons only) Weapon of Choice: Weapon in picture. (DawnBreaker)
(Angels and demons only) Elemental Control: Fire

Personality: Aururum is outgoing and a very charismatic Angel. His presence is enough to raise the spirits of others around him by his cheery attitude and outgoing aura. Though when things come down to it his personality turns darker as he rises to his true form to fight for what he was tasked with. He is a loyal follower to those that befriend him and is a quick person to feel betrayed. His long life has given him the time to watch humanity rise and fall in many occasion through out its existence leaving him careful to tread and quick to help those that need him.

Bio: Aururum is one of the older Angels under the dominion of heaven. His binding to the mortals was given to him as a task from his lord. His long life has allowed him to see many a thing happen to humanity. With this knowledge he has single on his own influenced certain events in his time alive to help humanity prosper. All of these done at the will of his divine lord. His binding to the family has left him in a situation that he adores over all else.... the protection of those that find it hard to protect themselves. With all his doings he never found a place for love in his heart but finds the need pulling on him ever more often.

Last edited:
Ah ok that's what you meant :)

And accepted all angel spots are now filled! :)

I changed the age to be much, much older if that is alright. A holy form like his looks powerful enough to be ancient.

That's fine he can be like Micheals second on command or advisor something like that

Name: Isabella Strifer
Race: Human
Sexual Orientation: Bi-Curious
Who Carried the Crystal before you?: Her mother, and it was a gift on her eighteenth birthday from said mother.

Appearance:
I feel awkward putting a description when everyone else has an image ;n;

oyQi9TZ.jpg
Shoulder-blade length natural ginger hair that of course comes with light dotted freckles around her cheeks, Isabella has livid brown eyes to match which often look amber in the light and murderous when she's pissed. Her skin is light although her cheeks will flush as red as her hair when embarrassed. Standing at 6'nothing without her boots on she was always on the lengthy side but has been trying to build up some muscle as of recently rather then remain a lightweight. Its not working. Touchy subject.

Heavenly/Demonic Armour and Weapon:
Black with light grey accents, Isabellas armour is thin as opposed to thick for her to easier move about in it as she isn't exactly a heavy weight to hold up pounds and pounds of metal on her shoulders. It is thin but made out of a very durable material; covering most skin including to the middle of her arms, long legs, stomach and has a normal neckline however the material is rather tight fitting in most places leaving little work for the imagination when it comes to her body. Metal padding does rest on her shoulders and chest as well as down her spine although it is on the thin side. To cover it comes with a white cloak, as well as tall black lace-up boots.
Her weapon is a scythe, which is not to be opinionated into an demon or angel weapon upon first glance. It is simply a strong deadly weapon with a long wooden handle and a wicked light weight silver blade at the end. And she can swing it with quite some force, so its best to give the girl space when this weapon is in hand.

Personality:
She carries an independent attitude, with a confident strut and a bit of a cocky demienor. The girl is rather curious at the worst of times and often stuck up in her own opinion especially if she thinks it will benefit herself and others. She is a nice person, but occasionally can come off on the wrong note if you catch her on a bad note. Meaning when she is in a mood, she is likely to go off on anyone in the general area. But when she cares for someone for makes a friend, she really cares for them to the point where anything happening to them would be quite the scare. She also has a mind case of Athazagoraphobia, which is the fear of being forgotten or left behind by people she knows. Extremely dislikes being confused, -especially if she thinks the person is doing it on perphas- as well as being told what to do by someone she doesn't think is qualified to do so (everyone).

Bio:
Isabella had a normal life, just about as much so as you can get. She was always well off' her father made enough money that her mother could stay home, she has two sisters (Claire and Jessie) and one asshole of a brother (Carson), and currently lives on her own with a stable job. She was never alloud a pet growing up (such a tragic backstory) so naturally upon moving out got a white cat and named it Prince, She finished highschool but didn't go to collage, never being over averagely good at anything except loosing her footing, and that's about it.

129495.jpg

Battle Appearance

Name: Drakken Fellvore

Race: Demon

s.o.: Straight

Weapon of Choice:
speed_model___warhammer_by_metonymic-d5obk24.jpg

(Angels and demons only) Elemental Control: Earth

Personality: Drakken has a loner type of attitude, not ever interested in keeping much company around. It is hard to gain his trust, but when you do, he will stay loyal to you until the bitter end. He is a ferocious fighter and will never back down, as he hates being perceived as weak.

Bio: Drakken was never at home with other demons due to his loner attitude. Growing up, he trained himself in the art of battle. Whenever he wasnt training, he found comfort out in mountainous areas as the silence comforts him. He only keeps a small number of friends to which he will never turn away from should they need his help. He has not yet found his human bond, but he is in no hurry. He does not like the thought of being relied on, plus his difficulty to trust would impede him at first.

Status
Not open for further replies.