Guardian Angels CS (Sign up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepted and it's great to have you aboard Blue I'm glad you joined :)

Reactions: Blue
@ProfessorNv I'm sorry but fallen angels aren't apart of this rp and we already have all the angel slots filled if you want your more then welcome to be a demon or a human though I'm really sorry

I just couldn't help myself X3. Kind of excited to start my first joined group rp in quite a while!

Reactions: Andy
I'm glad you are :)

It looks good prof. Only one thing I need to ask about is how does he feel about the human demon bond? Or has he not found his bound partner yet?

That'd be great thank you I'll partner you up with a human once I get all the characters we need just one more demon and 5 more humans :)

sounds good! his opinion is up, he isnt crazy about it because he doesnt like the thought of being summoned and relied on, plus he has trust issues lol

Haha alright sounds good

Name: Alojz Radmir Barna
Race: Demon
Orientation: Bisexual
Appearance:
DrakarAttack.png

Holy Form:
630px-Leviathan1.png

Weapon of Choice: Scythe of Shadows
Elemental Control: Dark
Personality: Alojz is a demon without much personality and as a result is robotic, until he finds something he cares about.
Bio: Alojz was a proficient killer before he found out his powers. Being as he was, he never looked into his power over the shadows. This changed when the men who were entrusted to mentor him were puzzled on why he never used his abilities. Alojz confused himself had asked what they were talking about and after charades, a long talk, diagrams and consulting a demon who was an expert at power finding; Alojz Barna had a basic grasp over his power. Seeing as he killed weaker demons as a sport, he never grew proficient in the art. His mentors were reprimanded for not teaching him properly. Alojz stayed under their watch for centuries training his skills in the arts of Dark, fencing, jousting, and as an executor. When he was released from his mentors' grasp, he knew only killing and was a free mind to mold.
"This is indeed strange..."

@Adira Hi! :P Just cuz you is here I'm gonna make Daniel.

Looks good accepted all demon spots are now filled! We just need 5 more humans and we can start :)

5 more humans 3 of which need to be male and 2 need to be female :)

@ShiroKiyoshi one question is your demon currently bonded with a human or no?

Name: Daniel Trenton Barns
Race: Human
Orientation: Straight
Appearance:
SieghartGladiatorST.png

Who carried the crystal before you?: A bear was gnawing on it, he thinks his father, but he doesn't know.
Heavenly/Demonic armor and weapon:
335px-Cuerpo_Dark_Assassin.png
20dbdb_b285b224986cdf1ad8bcdf6ca535d987.png_1024
Personality: Daniel is a very assertive guy and hates long conversations. He tends to jump the gun.
Bio: Daniel was a farm boy who found life very boring and was constantly getting himself into trouble to lighten it up. One day while he was practicing his swordsmanship while helping his father collect logs, his father dropped something a crystal of sorts. At this time Daniel was 16 and too committed to his training to have payed any mind to what happened around him. Weeks, months, years pass and the crystal had just sat there withstanding the test of time. Daniel comes back to the forestry to train when he is 24 on a visit to his father's grave and finds the crystal being gnawed on by a bear. After shooing away the bear, Daniel picks the crystal up and inspects it, the soft glow enticing him. He decides to take it back to his Inn and place it in a small treasure box.
"Hmm? Just shut up and die moron!"

Status
Not open for further replies.