Guardian Angels CS (Sign up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright so you'll find your human during the rp ok I'll still pair your demon with the human that I believe fits him best and your human is accepted welcome aboard :)

Andy i am making a cs SO stay alive for about 10 minutes so you can aprove it tonight.

@ShiroKiyoshi Woah, wassup? (Just got these alerts) Anyway, @Tonedeaf Hi to you as well ^^

Also Shiro, nice grand chase pictures XD

Haha no worries I'm still up

Name: Jessy Vandel

Race: Human

s.o.: straight

appearance:
Zete.jpg

who carried the crystal before you?: His Grandfather

Heavenly/demonic armor and weapon:
W6.jpg

sw06.jpg

images
ba03553.jpg

dark_elven_armor_by_shattan-d6scolv.jpg

Personality:
is a kind person, always interested in helping others then himself. He is fun loving and care-free though when things call for serious actions he will be the first to get to business. Quick to anger he has scars from many fights that he had fought. Though he is quick to become angry. He will never raise his voice when it is directed to him. He will be the first to step in for others.

Bio: Born and raised in what ever city this rp begins in Jessy grew up like most others, struggling. Though He was never in danger of going without food whatever he wanted he had to earn for himself. So at a very young age he began working. Paying for his own cloths and a phone. He also finances his younger brother and sister knowing his mom can barley scrap by.
Growing up without much, made him stronger but it also made him a target of the bullies growing up. He learned quickly how to defend himself, but that was not enough. He forved himself to learn a martail art. Settling on Kick boxing and later on, Mui Thai Kick boxing. It was never to protect himself, no bullies learned years earlier that he was not someone to mess with. No he took that training and used it to protect others that could not do it themselves.
Now he lives alone in a single room apartment close to the restaurant he works at. With no real savings or good grades. He doesn't know what he is going to do next in life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good accepted :)

Now we just need 1 more male human and two more female humans and we're good to go :)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Oh hey @AllThePasta. Im just running into all my RP buddies. Hey, @Adira remember @Coralaliah and Riu Daughter what if they made profiles :P

Wow! This is so awesome to see everyone joining up! Rock on! ^_^

@Adira My Angel must've been your Angel's role model :P We've seen each other before at the masquerade?

All is fair in love and war! XD

Why of course poetic! Your angel is mines role model :).

Meahahaha!

If you want to your more then welcome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.