Guardian Angels CS (Sign up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
EverY one if you have friends you would like to invite or think would enjoy the rp please invite them the more the merrier :)

I will create my Angel right now! Thank you again for answering my questions and being very understanding! Appreciate it! ^_^
@Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Andy
I'm glad you decided to join :) and it's no trouble if you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask :)

Rhapsody
Name: Rhapsody
Race: Angel
s.o.: Straight
Appearance:
622-angel-warrior-art-hd-1920x1080px-wallpapers-angel-warrior-art.jpg

Angels and demons only) Holy form (battle form) :
wings%20flowers%20fantasy%20art%20artwork%20harp%20flower%20petals%201920x1200%20wallpaper_www.wall321.com_87.jpg
Rhapsody
(Angels and demons only) Weapon of Choice: Harp
(Angels and demons only) Elemental Control: Nature

Personality: Rhapsody is sweet as her music and filled with empathy. It's in her nature to always find the good in everyone and make those around her smile and laugh with the sound of her music. She is headstrong to fight for hope for mankind and those that are damned can be enlighten to hear the truth of their hidden hearts to reveal the light that must lie within. Been naïve could be her down fall but she sees it as a strength to overcome the darkness.

Bio: She was placed in the back of the battle to boost the morale of the Angels spirits with her harp. She fought long and hard with endless song and emotion that her spirit urged her companions to fight through the darkness with rejuvenating strength through the cords of her harp that thrives on the essence of the heart. She also entraps the enemies and could paralysis them temporary with her harp. Almost falling to her own demise from exhaustion, as her mighty wings gave her the advantage to fly higher than others (since her abilities are defensive more than offensive) the battle tore apart. She swore to herself that she would find a worthy strong soul who had the heart of a true believer to fight for peace.

The concept in my opinion could be quite essential to develop to their (Pairing) disposition on their own accord. Nature meaning 'birth' opens up various ways nature can be used to Joseph. Example: Camouflage, beast-mastery, herbalist, and tracking. The ability of using nature can be used in plants, trees, flowers,vines etc.

Her songs would be:
Protection
Healing
Speed
Strength
Spirit
Stun

It looks good accepted :) your appearance pic didn't show up though

Ack! For some reason the post didn't turn out quite like I meant too. I think it's working now? I just received the PM that someone has an Angel reserved, that's np! I'm making a human now too! XP

I'm off to bed I'll look at all cs' s tomorrow oh and poet if you have any friends who might be interested please invite them :)

Reactions: Poetic Justice
Thx :) and everyone I'll just be saying I'll only be accepting a few more cs'! So if you want a spot as one get it in quick I want there to be an even amount for each race so 5 angels 5 demons and 10 humans at most! So once all the spots for a race is filled I won't accept any more applications for that race if you don't know the current numbers look at the first page I have it listed in one of my posts along with the pairings (which I will decide later) this comes to a grand total of 20 characters 10 boys and 10 girls!

Kimi Reid
Name: Kimi Reid
Race: Human
s.o.: Bi
Appearance:
Kimi Reid
1210f9f9196b22214db9a2b70f28c660.jpg
(Humans only) Who carried the crystal before you?:Aunt
(Humans only) Heavenly/demonic armor and weapon:
Irani1_zps02e6dc35.jpg
Personality:Kimi loves to start fights with any guy or girl she is attractive too. Her lust always get her into trouble along with greed and power. She uses her seductiveness to her advantage to gain anything she wants and if Kimi doesn't get what Kimi wants, well she is pretty crafty when it comes to black mailing, thieving, double crossing and if worse came to worse she'd be capable of more.

Bio:She lived with rich parents who had poor families so she grew up with having everything she wanted. She is an only child but her Aunt on her dad's side, came to her at 16 with a Ruby earring hoop.Her Aunt warned her of the gangs and how her life was in endanger and gifted the earring to Kimi. As Kimi grew up in the city, the neighborhood became worse with the gangs and bullies. When her Aunt died, this demonic power felt incredible and captivating to use as her Aunt did once their minds were connected.. She hustled and played a lot of people who became her enemies and that tried to disposal of her. She gained some Intel on one of the ring leaders of a gang who finally realized that not even their crew could kill Kimi with such secret powers hidden within her. Enthralled with the lust of power and greed, Kimi became a ring leader at 21 of any poor victim that needed her needs with her new found demon power.

Reactions: Andy
Thast awesome accepted :)

Ack! For some reason the post didn't turn out quite like I meant too. I think it's working now? I just received the PM that someone has an Angel reserved, that's np! I'm making a human now too! XP
I'm sorry... I still can't seem to see the pic...

Yeah sorry poet neither can I (forgot to mention that in my last post)

Yeah, sorry. I just can't make the angel I wanted planned to make.

Haha its ok no worries :)

When you do the pic I've found that copying the link for it, searching google Images with that link, then when you find it instead of clicking on it or visit page click view image and use that link instead. Tends to work very well and about 90% of the time ^^

Reactions: Poetic Justice
looks good accepted :)

I'll just ask this question in the rp do you intend to let her bond to a human? if so I will still pair her with a human that I think would be a good match with

Status
Not open for further replies.