Guardian Angels CS (Sign up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to have you on board :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Multi
If you start and im not here, ill make a random apperance or something.

Hello Guys

I just wanted to let you all know that I have moved this thread because you misplaced it in the In Character Section as opposed to the sign ups :)

I hope you guys enjoy your roleplay and are enjoying Iwaku!

Thank you for your time! ^^

Much Love

Red Velvet

@Andy

Haha no worries we probably won't be starting fir a while

I'm half done with my cs, as soon as I get home I'll finish writing it and it will be up

alrighty take your time :)

WIP
CS
Name: Michelle Benoit
Race: Human
s.o.: She claims to be straight but is currently confused. So can turn bi.
appearance:
belleemily03_zps0adafc45.jpg~original

humans only) who carried the crystal before you?: Grandmother.
(Humans only) Heavenly/demonic armor and weapon:
9a058286235835fea4a51616def5b184.jpg

Longsword
Longsword.jpg

Personality: Michelle has always been an artistic girl, with a passion for the bizzare and the morbid. She's not really too social, she's more of a socially awkward girl, often saying the wrong thing when with other people. She's passionate when she's doing something she enjoys, but those things she don't really care about? Well... It would probaly be easier to get a donkey to do it.
She's a bit of a nightowl, and stubborn as hell. She loves those she loves though, and would probaly, not completely, but probaly, kill for them.
Bio: Michelle's parents left her at the door of her grandmother when she was just a few months old. So her grandmother raised her as good as she could. Michelle spent a lot of time on her own though, but when her grandmother was there, she was told of magical creatures, of angels and demons. She was told about everything, but she never believed any of it, until she was helping her grandmother move into a retirement home. During this, her grandmother found an old crystal she had always had, that was hanging on a necklace, and put that around Michelle's neck, saying everything was real. Just some days later she passed away in her sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
looks good accepted thanks for joining Nat :)

I'll work on the rest later or tomorrow. History and philosophy presentation first.

haha no worries since we won't be starting for a bit take your time and I'll be doing a similar thing like your doing with your group rp I'll be matching the characters up due to their personalities so I'm waiting for a few more angels and a few more humans to join first plus more females lol cause so far we have only 1 angel to 3 demons and 2 humans and 4 of those 6 are males

lol good to know haha XD so that'll help

Name: Ren Stride
Race: Human
S.O.: Straight
Appearance:
okv98i.jpg

Humans who carried the crystal before you?: Older brother
Heavenly/Demonic armor and weapon:
52da12ecfea2c5d992902c7a8296d7ee.jpg

Personality:
Very quiet and laid back, she was brought up as her twin brother's shadow. She was given an extremely high education leading to a love for knowledge, books and every thing which could lead to learning. She adored her brother and grew up almost as a second him. Not really having desires of her own. When her brother died she was made the head of the family. She loves books more than people but she's a very loyal and trustworthy person. Even if she's often among people, she's cold most of the time, making her difficult to approach. She's very capable in her job but a little lonely.

She found out about the fight just a couple of weeks ago.

Bio:
Ren was born as the twin sister of the next head of the Stride household. As such, she was brought up as her brother copy and as a male. She liked to learn and grew up as a quiet and beautiful young woman, ignoring her needs to put her family and brother above her own self. They were strict with her brother and even stricter with her as he seemed pretty fragile and inept. Truth was he wasn't fragile nor inept: he was chosen to fight. When her brother died (killed fighting) she was to be new heir. She accepted gladly (not that she had a choice) and she was announced as the true heir. She was finally brought out of the house and she could see the outside. On her 17th birthday she found a strange earring on her desk in her office.
triple_pierced_feather_connecting_chain_earrings_pair_in_silver_af61f510.jpg
The gem is black if paired with a demon and white if paired with an angel.
she didn't know anything about the fight but she decided to take part in it. To remember her brother and to take her responsabilities on another level: if she was chosen, she wouldn't have let down who asked for her help.​

It all looks really good :) but one question did she find out about the Angels and demons after her brother died or before?

After. As a consequence... something like: "Oh, cool this earring where does it come from?" and it goes "Hi! I'm the angel/demon residing in this gem did you know your brother killed left and right extraplanar creatures?" or something like that... joking aside XD she finds the gem and the one residing in it explains everything to her. XD

Ah ok haha sounds cool glad to have you aboard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.