[fieldbox=Jelani Talib Onwudiwe, #873, solid, 10, times new roman]Jelani made his way through the building quietly and cautiously, glancing into rooms and letting his implant record the layouts of each room before moving on. He quickly found a common area like he had been looking for, but when he peered in through the door, he was surprised to find somebody there before him. She seemed surprised as well and oddly nervous.

Hmm... As he looked her over, he realized that he recognized her. A moment later, his implant--and her own words--confirmed what he had been thinking. This was his bride-to-be, Cha'rissa Samson, known for her love of mech fighting. I suppose it's fitting that she's the first one I meet.

He took the offered hand, noting the strength of her grip and how she gripped his hand. He also took careful notice of her stance and other factors that would tell him that she wasn't necessarily battle-ready, but she wouldn't do badly in combat. She can handle herself. Good to know. Though, she probably does most of her fighting inside a mech suit...

"And my name is Jelani Onwudiwe." He nodded in response to her grin, a solemn look on his face. "I believe we will be spending quite a bit of time here together, yes?"
[/fieldbox]