2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
GOTHAM CITY
latest

Located in the state of New Jersey, Gotham City is a city founded by honest men and women, but overtime has turned into a city overridden with crime and corruption. Scum. Muggings on every street corner, murder in the streets, and the GCPD is too corrupt to even bat an eye.

Premise
Ok so the basic idea of this roleplay is that it is set in the time when Batman has just appeared. Harvey Dent is still Harvey Dent and not Two Face, the Penguin hasn't lost his eye yet, and people like Black Mask still run half of the GCPD. You don't have to be an expert on the lore to understand what's going on in this roleplay. If you have any questions, feel free to pm me and I'll be happy to help! A Discord will be made when enough people join so the whole group can contact each other a lot easier.

Once we have enough people, we can discuss a plot further and once that is finished I will make the IC thread. Signups will always be open! So don't worry about deadlines, though the rp will have special events that will be held in separate threads that you will need to sign up for and there will be a character limit put on them. These events will serve as ways to advance the roleplay's overall plot. Think of the first Gotham IC thread as a sandbox, and the event threads being the real meat of the story. An example of such a thread will be when Joker shows up.

Once we have a Batman and Joker and we've had some time to let the roleplay set in, I plan on making the very first event thread centered around Joker's first appearance in Gotham City, and him meeting Batman for the first time, as this will be a plot of its own. The threads will be invite only, meaning that you will need to be an active member of this roleplay to get accepted into them. As I said before, there will be a character limit on these. You do not need to make a new CS to post in them, just send me a pm and I'll invite you into it if I see fit. These events will most likely be announced through Discord.

Rules
Of course with every roleplay, there must be some rules laid down so we can all have a good time and the rp doesn't implode on itself.
  1. Don't be a jerk. Don't insult other people because of their writing style or character. Everyone roleplays differently. You will get ONE warning on this. After that I will not hesitate to kick you from the roleplay and report you.
  2. That being said, please try and be somewhat correct with your grammar. I don't want any "im batman u will fere me" or stuff like that. While I'm not asking for Shakespeare, please at least make an effort to allow people to understand what you're saying.
  3. No metagaming/godmodding. This is a rule for rp in general. I don't want anyone controlling someone else's character or auto hitting someone in a fight. Which also means you can't dodge every punch that's thrown at you. You're not Superman (unless you actually are Superman in the rp). The only people that have control over what happens in the rp in terms events and such that happen within the rp are me or other people I will hand the GM torch over to from time to time.
  4. OC'S are allowed, though I will not allow any "Mary-Sues". Make them your own original work and don't just have an existing character with a different name.
  5. No OOC chat within the rp thread. While it is fine if you make a quick comment and delete your post soon after, I don't want any OOC conversations in the IC thread. That's what this thread and the Discord chat are for.
  6. Another note for OC's, I don't want any blood related OC's related to already canon characters. I don't want "Bruce Wayne's son Bob, the one no one talks about" or anyone like that. If you're gonna have an OC, make him actually original.​
  7. I will remove this specific rule once we have a Joker, since it specifically applies to him. At this point in Batman's career, The Joker has not appeared in Gotham yet. So when you join as him, don't act like he's already been in Gotham a while. The point of this rp is to show life in Gotham BEFORE the Batman made an impact. He's still around, but he hasn't been Batman for very long. Which means that if you are Joker, this is going to be his first time going to Gotham. It doesn't have to be based off of anything, as I want this rp to be as unique as possible.​
  8. I am allowing characters that ARE NOT DC. This means they can be Marvel, Archie, or any other comic related thing. Now that doesn't mean I'm allowing any character ever, but if you're not sure about your character feel free to pm me!​
Character Sheets
While I will allow you to add things on to your CS, these are the things that must be on your CS:
Name:

Personality:

Biography:

Hero/Villain name (If they have one):

Appearance: (Can be a picture or description)

THIS DOESN'T HAVE TO BE IN THIS EXACT ORDER, EITHER. FEEL FREE TO ADD WHATEVER YOU WANT ONTO IT.

IC THREAD

DISCORD SERVER: Discord

Last edited:
Reactions: OrlandoBloomers
No CS Yet - probably tomorrow or the next day... but I'll either do Selena Kyle or Dr. Pamela Isley.

Name: Oroku Saki

Personality: Proud, Arrogant, Honorable, Vengeful

Biography: Oroku Saki was a Yakuza member of the crime family known as the Foot Clan in Japan- An organization that many believed was an urban myth. Alongside best friend and rival, Hamato Yoshi, they trained in the old ways and acted in a manner befitting that of a Yakuza. With courtesy and swift justice towards enemies.

When Hamato Yoshi fell in love with the same woman as Oroku Saki and left the Clan, it was Oroku Saki who tracked them down and in a rage, killed his former friend and his wife, though not before becoming scarred from a pet rat his former friend kept.

Now? In an attempt to ensure that he remains in the clear, the Foot Clan has instructed Oroku Saki to a lonely little outpost in the states, barely even a proper branch to keep him out of trouble. Sneering at his supposed betters, Oroku Saki vows to show them otherwise.

Hero/Villain name (If they have one): None so far.

Appearance:

TMNT-2014-Shredder.jpg

Name: Oroku Saki

Personality: Proud, Arrogant, Honorable, Vengeful

Biography: Oroku Saki was a Yakuza member of the crime family known as the Foot Clan in Japan- An organization that many believed was an urban myth. Alongside best friend and rival, Hamato Yoshi, they trained in the old ways and acted in a manner befitting that of a Yakuza. With courtesy and swift justice towards enemies.

When Hamato Yoshi fell in love with the same woman as Oroku Saki and left the Clan, it was Oroku Saki who tracked them down and in a rage, killed his former friend and his wife, though not before becoming scarred from a pet rat his former friend kept.

Now? In an attempt to ensure that he remains in the clear, the Foot Clan has instructed Oroku Saki to a lonely little outpost in the states, barely even a proper branch to keep him out of trouble. Sneering at his supposed betters, Oroku Saki vows to show them otherwise.

Hero/Villain name (If they have one): None so far.

Appearance:

TMNT-2014-Shredder.jpg
Approved! Though I have one tiny little request. It's just that you don't have him do anything too rash JUST YET. I kinda want to have the opening of the rp more oriented towards character development and giving the characters such as Batman, Harvey Dent, Penguin, and others a good introduction. But I'm fine with you posting as him in the rp and stuff, I just don't want the Foot Clan or anyone starting riots in the streets and such just yet. Though that day will definitely come, most likely after Joker makes his big introduction if things play out right.

I getcha. Its why I be having him on the low end of the totem pole atm.

Name: Oswald Cobblepot

Personality:
At first glance, Oswald appears to be milquetoast, subservient, and somewhat of a sycophant. In reality, he is an ambitious and cunning sociopath who is willing to do whatever it takes to obtain power. Despite this hunger, Oswald is patient and uses his high intellect to concoct plans in order to reach his goals. Virtually every move he makes is premeditated to a certain degree. Even when things do not go exactly as planned, Oswald is highly adept at dealing the hand he is given and making the best of it. Among the darker parts of Oswald's personality is his tendency for violence. He is more than willing to kill someone when he feels that it is necessary and does so without pity or remorse. He speaks with a constant smile with variant levels of flattery to whom he speaks to, often sarcastically.

Biography:
Oswald was a childhood friend of Bruce Wayne. When his once wealhy family lost its fortune, his father committed suicide and his mother went insane and was committed to Arkham Asylum. Oswald moved to the United Kingdom, where he grew up to become a criminal. He returned to Gotham City as an adult and was seen by Bruce at a campaign party at Wayne Manor. Oswald invited Bruce to Cobblepot Park, where he intervened as the latter was mugged and told him about a "revolution" to come, urging Bruce to be on the "right side" when he starts it.

Hero/Villain name (If they have one):
The Penguin

Appearance: (Can be a picture or description)
latest

"Well, loss doesn't work the same way for everybody, Red. We don't get to pick the things that fix us, Red. Make us whole. Make us feel purpose. My moment of clarity? It came from the strangest of places."

Appearance:
oUhk8sb.jpg

Name:
Frank Castle

Vigilante name:
Punisher

Personality:
Frank Castle is a man who has come to see the world in pure black and white terms and believes that the only way to keep the streets safe is to kill criminals so they do not harm innocents again. His sense of morality has turned to the extreme, differing greatly from what most would consider acceptable ideals of good and bad. He firmly believes that the wicked deserve to be punished and stopped permanently, and that their deaths - no matter how brutal or illegal are needed as they better the world.

When his wife, son, and daughter were murdered, a devastated Castle turned into a violent almost sociopathic individual, determined to kill every single criminal who had a hand in his family's death. When dealing with criminals, he is brutal, cold, and efficient. He firmly believes that the truly wicked deserve no mercy, and as such he holds no regret in the deaths of any heinous criminal he kills.

Despite this though, Castle greatly values the lives of innocents, and will do his damnedest to make sure that civilians are not harmed in any way by his actions.

Biography:
Frank Castle was born in the Hell's Kitchen district of New York. He enlisted in the Marine Corps where he was placed under the command of Colonel Ray Schoonover. Castle would later take part in the Battle of Fallujah and other historic combat operations in both Iraq and Afghanistan, ranking up to the title of Scout Sniper, and was inducted into the ranks of the elite Marine Corps Force Recon, undertaking classified missions behind enemy lines and eventually earning a Navy Cross, a award second only to the Medal of Honor.

"It's funny, you know? Two tours, Afghanistan and Iraq and I wasn't scared for a single moment. The first time I got scared… was on a plane on the way home. I kept thinking God was gonna pull the rug out from under us, you know? Shit, that's his kind of funny, you know. But the plane landed safe and we were home. Driving through traffic. Yeah, you pass fast food and donut shops and all that… that greasy shit. It's the shit you fought to protect and then the car stops. We were outside her school. I get to her classroom, right? She's in there… but she's got no idea. She's got no idea that Daddy's home. I walk in, these kids, they're not even studying, they're… doing some kind of yoga. Yeah. She's there. She's doing her poses, you know. She's bending and, you know, she's moving. She looks like a flower."

"Yeah. And, you know, you can't even understand it, you know, how does something like that have… How does something that beautiful… How does that… does that come from me, you know? And she looks up and she sees me. I see her. By God, that's real. That's real, Red. Boom. In an instant, she's across that classroom floor, she's in my arms. She's squeezing me so tight, I swear I was gonna bust a rib, you know? We just stayed there like that, we're holding each other. Teacher, she's filming the whole thing on her phone, you know, she's gonna put it on YouTube or some shit. She can't hold the thing steady, because, you know, she's… she's bawling so hard, and the kids are all wailing, you know, they're screaming. And me? Shit, I'm the worst of all. I'm a… I'm a rubber-face clown, you know. I cried so hard."

"But not my baby. Not my girl. You know, she's my girl. She's… She's not crying, she's holding me up. My girl, she's keeping me on my feet. She says, "I knew it, Daddy. I knew it." And then we go home. Wife, the boy. Place is the exact same. It's like it was just holding its breath waiting for me to get back, you know? Then it hit me. All of it, you know.

The first time I felt how tired I was, you know. I was just...tired, you know? But not her, my girl was up. See, she wanted me to, uh...she wanted me to tuck her in. She had that book...her favorite book, it was under her pillow. One Batch, Two Batch...Penny and Dime. She...she outgrew it, she knew it, but she didn't care. She wanted it. She looked at me and she begged me, Red. She begged. She begged. I said, "No. Daddy's too tired, see. But I'll...I'll read to you tomorrow night, I promise." Yeah."

"Never think that for her, there was not gonna be any tomorrow. The last time I see her, I'd be holding her lifeless body in my arms. Meat was spilling out of her, Red, the place where her face used to be."

Having avenged the murders of his family, the former Marine came to Gotham, a well known crime haven, to do what he did best.

Last edited by a moderator:

"Well, loss doesn't work the same way for everybody, Red. We don't get to pick the things that fix us, Red. Make us whole. Make us feel purpose. My moment of clarity? It came from the strangest of places."

Appearance:
oUhk8sb.jpg

Name:
Frank Castle

Vigilante name:
Punisher

Personality:
Frank Castle is a man who has come to see the world in pure black and white terms and believes that the only way to keep the streets safe is to kill criminals so they do not harm innocents again. His sense of morality has turned to the extreme, differing greatly from what most would consider acceptable ideals of good and bad. He firmly believes that the wicked deserve to be punished and stopped permanently, and that their deaths - no matter how brutal or illegal are needed as they better the world.

When his wife, son, and daughter were murdered, a devastated Castle turned into a violent almost sociopathic individual, determined to kill every single criminal who had a hand in his family's death. When dealing with criminals, he is brutal, cold, and efficient. He firmly believes that the truly wicked deserve no mercy, and as such he holds no regret in the deaths of any heinous criminal he kills.

Despite this though, Castle greatly values the lives of innocents, and will do his damnedest to make sure that civilians are not harmed in any way by his actions.

Biography:
Frank Castle was born in the Hell's Kitchen district of New York. He enlisted in the Marine Corps where he was placed under the command of Colonel Ray Schoonover. Castle would later take part in the Battle of Fallujah and other historic combat operations in both Iraq and Afghanistan, ranking up to the title of Scout Sniper, and was inducted into the ranks of the elite Marine Corps Force Recon, undertaking classified missions behind enemy lines and eventually earning a Navy Cross, a award second only to the Medal of Honor.

"It's funny, you know? Two tours, Afghanistan and Iraq and I wasn't scared for a single moment. The first time I got scared… was on a plane on the way home. I kept thinking God was gonna pull the rug out from under us, you know? Shit, that's his kind of funny, you know. But the plane landed safe and we were home. Driving through traffic. Yeah, you pass fast food and donut shops and all that… that greasy shit. It's the shit you fought to protect and then the car stops. We were outside her school. I get to her classroom, right? She's in there… but she's got no idea. She's got no idea that Daddy's home. I walk in, these kids, they're not even studying, they're… doing some kind of yoga. Yeah. She's there. She's doing her poses, you know. She's bending and, you know, she's moving. She looks like a flower."

"Yeah. And, you know, you can't even understand it, you know, how does something like that have… How does something that beautiful… How does that… does that come from me, you know? And she looks up and she sees me. I see her. By God, that's real. That's real, Red. Boom. In an instant, she's across that classroom floor, she's in my arms. She's squeezing me so tight, I swear I was gonna bust a rib, you know? We just stayed there like that, we're holding each other. Teacher, she's filming the whole thing on her phone, you know, she's gonna put it on YouTube or some shit. She can't hold the thing steady, because, you know, she's… she's bawling so hard, and the kids are all wailing, you know, they're screaming. And me? Shit, I'm the worst of all. I'm a… I'm a rubber-face clown, you know. I cried so hard."

"But not my baby. Not my girl. You know, she's my girl. She's… She's not crying, she's holding me up. My girl, she's keeping me on my feet. She says, "I knew it, Daddy. I knew it." And then we go home. Wife, the boy. Place is the exact same. It's like it was just holding its breath waiting for me to get back, you know? Then it hit me. All of it, you know.

The first time I felt how tired I was, you know. I was just...tired, you know? But not her, my girl was up. See, she wanted me to, uh...she wanted me to tuck her in. She had that book...her favorite book, it was under her pillow. One Batch, Two Batch...Penny and Dime. She...she outgrew it, she knew it, but she didn't care. She wanted it. She looked at me and she begged me, Red. She begged. She begged. I said, "No. Daddy's too tired, see. But I'll...I'll read to you tomorrow night, I promise." Yeah."

"Never think that for her, there was not gonna be any tomorrow. The last time I see her, I'd be holding her lifeless body in my arms. Meat was spilling out of her, Red, the place where her face used to be."

Approved!

John Raindancer

Age 30ish

Personality: John is Stoic and patient, in his mind aspects of a predator, a warrior. Wearing his humanity, John is calm, a man constantly thinking. As Pumonca
he still has his patience, but is otherwise a bit more like the predator than the warrior. John is under certain conditions willing to kill, but killing without need is a waste.

I am called John Raindancer.

I am nothing if not a warrior. I wear a medicine bag as is the way of my people. My mother was of the

Niimíipu or Nez Pierce peoples of the northwest. My father of the white mountain apache of Arizona.
My parents met at a USO event in Seattle. My father in his time was a warrior too, a United States Marine. My mother though, was Pumonca, a were cat. An ancient and honorable folk.

I have been myself a warrior. Fought in many places in the name of the Yankee flag. I was in the Seals, I find it funny to think of it. A were cat in a unit named for an aquatic animal. The were Seals I have met all thought it funny too.

I do not age as people do, though I do age. I have spent twenty years in the Military and have many connections with soldiers both active and retired.

I am weary of wars and the wisdom of governments. My mother raised me when my own father himself at war in the jungles of the east. I was taught that the greater must sometimes protect the lesser to keep the strength of the tribe. Lastly, when she passed, her last wisdom to me, mankind is my tribe.

Hero name Pumonca

140.jpg

Pumaaa.jpg

latest

I've been trying to put together what it is that exactly happened to me. It was slow, at first. I thought I was imagining it.
Then, there was no mistaking it. And I know who did this to me. He did. He turned me into what I am, after seducing me into his trap

Name: Dr. Pamela Isley
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 145lb
Hair: Red (Dyed, naturally Green)
Eyes: Green

Skills: Botany, Biology, Chemistry, Genetics. Pamela is a genius in these areas. While she is by no means a martial artist, she's taken a few self-defense classes and her abilities and awareness give her edges often unexpected to her foes.

Background: Dr. Pamela Isley was a promising scientist, seduced and poisoned by her professor and transformed into what she is now.

Abilities: Life Support, Immunity to all toxins and poisons, Poison generation, plant control and manipulation.
Once I was sure, there was really no choice. Anyone who would do such a thing simply had to die. Of course, it was a car accident in the woods, the only trace being the massive amounts of fungi found in the area. Conventional authorities handled the case, and so nothing was made of that. Which was good.

It's hard, being both plant and human. I have to try hard not to have a nice healthy green skin tone. I dye my hair, or it would be entirely green. With natural dyes, chemicals are immediately rejected by my body. I no longer need to eat, but I find I still like to. The sun provides all for me, and the wind.

I'm at a loss at what to do now. Sure, I still have this job in the Pharmacy at Gotham General, making sure that the right people get the right chemicals to do what standard medicine says they should have - but that bores me. My work at home is ever so much more important. The greenhouses, three of them now. Experiments, all, but building on my own transformation.

Plants wouldn't waste so much of Earth's precious resources. If it were within my power, the world would return to the primal Eden of its far past. That's one of the things I'm looking into. Ways to help Mother Earth fight back against its mammalian oppressors. I am Gaea's envoy.

But, I am also still human, and my darker thoughts do not always prevail. Perhaps there is a way to make the animals realize what they are destroying before it is too late. If not... I'll miss them.

Reactions: Gands

tumblr_n5f34vNmr71s7711wo1_500.gif

[spoili]
tumblr_npt8dfwSPR1rhfyg1o1_1280.jpg
[/spoili]

Name:
Dr. Hannibal Lecter

Criminal Aliases:
- Il Mostro, the Monster of Florence (moniker only, identity unknown)

Personality:
A veritable genius, on the surface Hannibal is a refined, charming private consultant with multiple degrees in the field of psychiatry and all things pertaining to it. He has a strong appreciation for art, music, culture, and in particular cuisine, living a high-class if secluded lifestyle and mixing easily with the upper-class socialites of whatever circles he finds himself in. He is a frequent host of much-talked about dinner parties and gatherings among Gotham's elite, knowing precisely when and where to show his face so as to form casual social connections without establishing deep or long-lasting relationships of any kind.

The reality is much darker, though that's for him to know. By his own admission he fits no known psychological profiles; As easily as he exhibits traits associated with psychopathy, sociopathy and narcissism, he just as easily defies their conventions at will. An intellectual predator, his methods, motives and identity are completely unknown and unsuspected, with his true nature a mystery to all.

For now.

Biography:
Fresh off an experimental time spent in Florence, Dr. Lecter has traveled to the United States and settled in Gotham City for the time being, desiring to indulge in its gothic art culture and wealthy social circles. The city's eclectic personalities and ever-changing landscape have drawn his own personal interest.

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ringmaster and C.T.
John Raindancer

Age 30ish

Personality: John is Stoic and patient, in his mind aspects of a predator, a warrior. Wearing his humanity, John is calm, a man constantly thinking. As Pumonca
he still has his patience, but is otherwise a bit more like the predator than the warrior. John is under certain conditions willing to kill, but killing without need is a waste.

I am called John Raindancer.

I am nothing if not a warrior. I wear a medicine bag as is the way of my people. My mother was of the

Niimíipu or Nez Pierce peoples of the northwest. My father of the white mountain apache of Arizona.
My parents met at a USO event in Seattle. My father in his time was a warrior too, a United States Marine. My mother though, was Pumonca, a were cat. An ancient and honorable folk.

I have been myself a warrior. Fought in many places in the name of the Yankee flag. I was in the Seals, I find it funny to think of it. A were cat in a unit named for an aquatic animal. The were Seals I have met all thought it funny too.

I do not age as people do, though I do age. I have spent twenty years in the Military and have many connections with soldiers both active and retired.

I am weary of wars and the wisdom of governments. My mother raised me when my own father himself at war in the jungles of the east. I was taught that the greater must sometimes protect the lesser to keep the strength of the tribe. Lastly, when she passed, her last wisdom to me, mankind is my tribe.

Hero name Pumonca

140.jpg

Pumaaa.jpg

latest

I've been trying to put together what it is that exactly happened to me. It was slow, at first. I thought I was imagining it.
Then, there was no mistaking it. And I know who did this to me. He did. He turned me into what I am, after seducing me into his trap

Name: Dr. Pamela Isley
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 145lb
Hair: Red (Dyed, naturally Green)
Eyes: Green

Skills: Botany, Biology, Chemistry, Genetics. Pamela is a genius in these areas. While she is by no means a martial artist, she's taken a few self-defense classes and her abilities and awareness give her edges often unexpected to her foes.

Background: Dr. Pamela Isley was a promising scientist, seduced and poisoned by her professor and transformed into what she is now.

Abilities: Life Support, Immunity to all toxins and poisons, Poison generation, plant control and manipulation.
Once I was sure, there was really no choice. Anyone who would do such a thing simply had to die. Of course, it was a car accident in the woods, the only trace being the massive amounts of fungi found in the area. Conventional authorities handled the case, and so nothing was made of that. Which was good.

It's hard, being both plant and human. I have to try hard not to have a nice healthy green skin tone. I dye my hair, or it would be entirely green. With natural dyes, chemicals are immediately rejected by my body. I no longer need to eat, but I find I still like to. The sun provides all for me, and the wind.

I'm at a loss at what to do now. Sure, I still have this job in the Pharmacy at Gotham General, making sure that the right people get the right chemicals to do what standard medicine says they should have - but that bores me. My work at home is ever so much more important. The greenhouses, three of them now. Experiments, all, but building on my own transformation.

Plants wouldn't waste so much of Earth's precious resources. If it were within my power, the world would return to the primal Eden of its far past. That's one of the things I'm looking into. Ways to help Mother Earth fight back against its mammalian oppressors. I am Gaea's envoy.

But, I am also still human, and my darker thoughts do not always prevail. Perhaps there is a way to make the animals realize what they are destroying before it is too late. If not... I'll miss them.
tumblr_n5f34vNmr71s7711wo1_500.gif

[spoili]
tumblr_npt8dfwSPR1rhfyg1o1_1280.jpg
[/spoili]

Name:
Dr. Hannibal Lecter

Criminal Aliases:
- Il Mostro, the Monster of Florence (moniker only, identity unknown)

Personality:
A veritable genius, on the surface Hannibal is a refined, charming private consultant with multiple degrees in the field of psychiatry and all things pertaining to it. He has a strong appreciation for art, music, culture, and in particular cuisine, living a high-class if secluded lifestyle and mixing easily with the upper-class socialites of whatever circles he finds himself in. He is a frequent host of much-talked about dinner parties and gatherings among Gotham's elite, knowing precisely when and where to show his face so as to form casual social connections without establishing deep or long-lasting relationships of any kind.

The reality is much darker, though that's for him to know. By his own admission he fits no known psychological profiles; As easily as he exhibits traits associated with psychopathy, sociopathy and narcissism, he just as easily defies their conventions at will. An intellectual predator, his methods, motives and identity are completely unknown and unsuspected, with his true nature a mystery to all.

For now.

Biography:
Fresh off an experimental time spent in Florence, Dr. Lecter has traveled to the United States and settled in Gotham City for the time being, desiring to indulge in its gothic art culture and wealthy social circles. The city's eclectic personalities and ever-changing landscape have drawn his own personal interest.

All approved!

• Thank You
Reactions: OrlandoBloomers
Oh and @C.T. could you edit your post and list a reason of why Castle would be in Gotham City?

Discord

Here's the invite link for the Discord server.

ok so should I go ahead and make the IC thread or wait for more people?

May I perhaps play the Joker?

Reactions: Michale CS
Status
Not open for further replies.