Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, just post you a CS and you'll be good to go!

@Clyde

Fucking fantastic!

"You cannot spell a little fun without a little bit of chaos,"

"Three guns means never having to say I'm sorry."

wKeR6dp.png

Name:
Unknown

Moniker:
Jinx

Personality:

Biography:
Nobody knows exactly where Jinx came from, or whether she has any hidden motives in her actions, but her exterior motive is painfully obvious: have fun by causing as much destruction and chaos as possible. Jinx lives to wreak havoc without a thought for the consequences, leaving a trail of mayhem and panic in her wake. A manic and impulsive criminal, she despises nothing more than boredom, and gleefully brings her own volatile brand of pandemonium to any place she deems dull.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: OrlandoBloomers

"Three guns means never having to say I'm sorry."

wKeR6dp.png

Name:
Unknown

Moniker:
Jinx

Personality:

Biography:
Nobody knows exactly where Jinx came from, or whether she has any hidden motives in her actions, but her exterior motive is painfully obvious: have fun by causing as much destruction and chaos as possible. Jinx lives to wreak havoc without a thought for the consequences, leaving a trail of mayhem and panic in her wake. A manic and impulsive criminal, she despises nothing more than boredom, and gleefully brings her own volatile brand of pandemonium to any place she deems dull.
Approved.

• Thank You
Reactions: C.T.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Joker [/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]
reversecolors_zpsmmvbd4oy.jpg
[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: "You can be as old you behave, just as you can be as young as you behave. It's all in the way you perceive it. A man can behave younger than his actual age, and a man can behave older than his actual age. So how about we just leave it at that?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]They say a lot of things about me, that I am merely a psychopath who's bent on destruction. That I lack remorse and I lack the ability to connect with our fellow humans beings. They say I lack what makes me human, but to that I say they are wrong. I am a comedian on the stage. And sometimes the truth so very very hurts. I am the medicine that goes down a lot better with a big dose of laughter. Because in the end, cruelty is as much as a punchline to life as love is the punchline to misery. Really they are the same things. Maliciousness is a cruel joke. Because our perception fail us. And our realities are vastly different.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Biography:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Remember? Ohh, I wouldn't do that! Remembering's dangerous. I find the past such a worrying, anxious place. "The past tense", I suppose you'd call it. Ha ha ha. Memory's so treacherous. One moment you're lost in a carnival of delights, with poignant childhood aromas, the flashing neon of puberty, all that sentimental candy floss... The next, it leads you somewhere you don't want to go... ...somewhere dark and cold, filled with the damp, ambiguous shapes of things you'd hoped were forgotten. Memories can be vile, repulsive little brutes. Like children I suppose. Haha. But can we live without them? Memories are what our reason is based upon. If we can't face them, we deny reason itself! Although, why not? We aren't contractually tied down to rationality! There is no sanity clause! So when you find yourself locked onto an unpleasant train of thought, heading for the places in your past where the screaming is unbearable, remember there's always madness. Madness is the emergency exit. You can just step outside, and close the door on all those dreadful things that happened. You can lock them away...forever." - Joker, Killing Joke, Alan Moore[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Height; 6'2" [/BCOLOR]

reversecolors2_zps4ydvefo9.jpg
[BCOLOR=transparent]Theme Song:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]​
Approved!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Sir Salty

• 0a35ae51b3365957b1fd64f68e251de805c6bf3e_hq.jpg

XE4LpCy.png

Origin: Gotham

Vigilante name: Rewind

Abilities/Personality Similar to the characters in the video I posted, Rewind has fashioned his clothes to have slots that resemble a VHS player so that when a VHS tape is inserted into said slots, it projects a holographic 'shell' let's say with mass that covers Rewind. Say he puts in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre tape, the image that's put forth would be of Leatherface, say he puts in Short Circuit, it'd be of Johnny Five, he puts in King Kong, etc etc.

The shell is referred to as such because Rewind doesn't actually turn into King Kong or Leatherface but rather a representation of the character appears in holographic form with Rewind nestled safely behind it. If King Kong(1933)'s tape is put in, the shell may as well be a suit of armor that Rewind is hiding within. There are also additional slots on his arms and legs which he can use in a desperate situation and the slot on his chest has been damaged in some capacity.

For example he could put in a VHS of Friday the 13th Part 6: Jason Lives in the left arm and get a superstrong projection of Jason's left arm with machete in tow and he could put in Nightmare on Elm Street 3: The Dream Warriors in the right one and get Freddy's claw. For his legs, he could give himself the legs of a monster such as the Alien or the Predator to give a bit more 'oomph' behind kicks and such.

However, there is limits to Rewind's tech. If a tape gets damaged while it's stuck in the slot, this could prevent a perfectly good slot from opening while the projection fades and Rewind's left vulnerable as he has to scramble to either pry open the incapacitated slot and rip the ruined tape out or place a new tape into one of the other slots. That and if a character is strong enough, they can reach through the projection and rip the tape out of the slot leaving Rewind once again vulnerable.

Also, Rewind can't record off a home movie on VHS or anything like that since it doesn't have a central character and is just a real life family going throughout their business.

Bio:

Andre Delgado was born as a military brat. During the Cold War, his father had been stationed in the United Kingdom and thus for the majority of his 'kid' years, Andre spent them as a Yank living among the Brits. This of course had it's pluses like getting fish and chips, the nice weather, and all the old castles you could explore.

But what interested Andre the most was what his father imported from the US. VHS tapes, CED/Laserdisc tapes. It was at an early age that Andre decided he wasn't going to follow in his father's footsteps and instead? He'd take up film-making! After all if a crew of people who were friends and on a low budget could make something as gruesomely awesome as The Evil Dead then what couldn't he do?

Of course, getting movies like those in the UK was easier said than done. Thanks to the establishment of Video Nasties, movies like Cannibal Holocaust, Halloween, My Bloody Valentine, and the like were all barred from the UK! Meaning that all the tapes Andre got as a kid were ones that his father managed to import from the US or ones he got by going with his father to less than reputable stores.

Sometime after the Cold War was drawing to a close, Andre's family had returned back to their native Gotham. It was around this time that Andre's video-collecting could be fully realized. No more did he have to worry about videos being outright banned! He could see movies like Pulp Fiction, Robin Hood: Men in Tights, and previously Video Nasty movies like The Burning and Night of the Creeps back to back if he wanted!

As he grew older, so did Andre's collection and when he finally moved out on his own, his father was kind enough to impart his eldest son with his own collection of tapes that he had amassed over the years. With their being one special tape in particular but we'll get to that later. As websites like Youtube came into being, Andre liked the idea of being able to talk about his passion and do it for a living!

So many internet critics/reviewers were becoming a big hit and talking about movies that they either hated or loved, top ten lists, the works! Andre wanted in on that market and thus came the Be Kind, Rewind channel where Andre reviewed movies from different genres and even had some skits here and there. He had a modest fanbase for sure but even this wasn't enough for Andre! He had to dig deeper! Find even more of a way to get connected to his movies!

That's where inspiration came into play. Watching a film late one night by the name of Terrorvision, Andre was taken aback by the idea of movies playing such a central role...In an actual movie! The monster of the aforementioned film had ended up being transmitted by the family's new dish satellite. Of course, the monster didn't turn into any of the monsters from the movies that the family watched.

But the idea of being able to be on the screen and then coming into the real world charmed Andre who set to work. Buying VHS players off EBAY, Andre dismantled them down into more 'portable' sizes. In this case small enough to work as slots on his sleeves or his chest. Once tapes were placed into said slots, Andre had worked it so that a hologram would appear of the main character of whatever film Andre had put in. But these holograms had mass to them, thus in practice allowing Andre to become the character...

Though this wouldn't be the weirdest thing Andre had come up with!

Personality

Andre is very dedicated to his craft and wishes to become a professional filmmaker. So far he's only been making and running a partnered Youtube channel with his assistant Jamie(who's actually a ghost)although this and his persona as Rewind has left Andre with a very inflated sense of himself. Often traversing to the most dangerous parts of Gotham with only a camcorder and Jamie o accompany him.

This kind of devil may care attitude has and continues to land Andre in trouble. Trouble which Jamie usually has to rescue him from.

((Looking forward to this RP! Thought I'd just add in Rewind's 'powers' along with everything else c:))

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Michale CS

~~~
Name: 'Jamie Lee' (Rewind's nickname for her. Real name unknown)
Alias: Living Dead Girl
Age: ???(Rewind assumes her to be late teens-early twenties)
Height: 5ft 7in

b0504bd2beadcb604100b95b8f15ae64.jpg

------------Appearance------------

Normal(i.e the shell Rewind created for her to inhabit)
tumblr_n9eo0wvKmY1tnsua8o1_500.jpg

Her true form:

c1ce618711b98deffefe4331e0d095b2.jpg

Bio

These are the kinds of songs that the rebellious girl who would go on to be known as 'Jamie Lee' would listen to her in youth back in the 1980s. It was a welcome reprieve from the necessities of everyday life. 'Oh your grade's slipping' 'Stop sitting in your room all day' 'Hahah, look at that chick! Sits alone by herself at lunch!'

All the same kind of nonsense chatter that 'Jamie Lee' wanted nothing to do with. At least when she put on her walkman and laid down in bed, she could pretend as if nothing else in the world mattered. It was just her in her own small island and if she could have had it that way forever? That's how she would have preferred it to be. That was until she found someone who she felt understood her. Understood her in a way that nobody else ever would.

21baeb38f065243b864bfbb150fbabb7.jpg

The field of forever stubble spread across his chin, the cigarette drooping out of his mouth. Not to mention the bandage wrapped around his head, bloodied from a scuffle no doubt. The leather jacket and the messy hair. There was always the stereotype of finding 'the perfect one.' The one who would do anything for you in the blink of an eye.

Well, fuck that noise!

'Jamie Lee' didn't find this guy conventionally attractive. Hell, half of the girls at school couldn't even stand to be around him. Guy smelled of underage drinking, tobacco and who knew what else? But that's what drew Jamie Lee in, someone who didn't dare to stand by the norms of society. Someone who saw potential for a kindred spirit in this guy. Which is why one day after school was out, she finally approached him.

"Hey! Cigs and pot! Got a second?" She called out to him and he wheeled around on his heels with his eyebrows raised and his hand clenched into a fist as he spat out in a deep baritone "Hey what? You whacked in the head or something? The fuck kinda nickname is cigs and pot anyway?"

"Well, doesn't seem like anybody knows you apart from what they can sniff as you slump down the halls. Which happens to be..." Jamie Lee let that hang as a grin spread across her face. 'Cigs' blinked before his shoulders slumped. "Well, fine ya got a fuckin point? You want a medal?"

"Heh, nope. Just some of your time. You ever listen to The Cure?"

"Have I listened to them???"

That was just their first encounter. After that, they hit it off like nobody's business. She already earned dirty looks for just being herself, what was the harm in earning a few more? The two exchanged favorite songs, cigarettes when the other got enough money to buy a pack, and before long they were a couple.

But the good times couldn't last forever. Months went by, and despite greatly enjoying her time with her new lover, Jamie Lee's performance at school and at home only seemed to have gotten worse. Having picked up the habit of ditching classes thanks to Drew(Cig's REAL name)and staying out longer than she should have, it shouldn't have come as a surprise that Jamie Lee's friends and family were a bit concerned.

Many times did both parties try to sit Jamie down and tell her that while she might have been happy now, hanging with Drew wasn't going to be great for the longhaul. But Jamie Lee couldn't believe what she was hearing! The few people that she had considered friends and her own family? They knew how much of a hard time she had feeling like she fit in.

Now the one time she does? She has to go and break it up. But she wasn't going to let it end like this! Packing up her belongings, Jamie Lee sneakily snuck out of her house after calling Drew to meet her at the train tracks. If her family didn't want her and Drew to be together? Then she'd go off with him to somewhere that would accept them! Sure, work would be hard for a couple of drop-outs but they'd get through it!

Drew did show up of course but with what appeared to be a camcorder and a pistol. Confused by the items, Jamie Lee understandably spoke up. '...Drew?'

Drew's face seemed pale and there was no cigarette dangling from his mouth this time. His entire body seemed to be alight with nervous jitters as he shakily looked his girlfriend in the eyes.

"Everybody hates us! W-We can run but where will we go? What if we run into the same kinda people? Will we just keep packing up and go..?"Drew whimpered as he gestured to the camcorder. "I...I thought you called me here so we could be together...One last time."

She couldn't believe this. The guy she'd fallen head over heels with and decided she'd run off with to find a place where they wouldn't be judged? The guy who didn't give a shit about what the world thought of him wanted to end it all like *snap* that?! As she felt her own eyes growing misty, thoughts raced through her head. How scolding her parents had been of her spending so much time locked up in her room, how she should go out and get some fresh air like a 'normal' girl.

Would they be upset if she was gone? Or would they shed crocodile tears and think about where they went wrong as if their beloved daughter was imperfect in some way? What about her friends? She wasn't exactly a social butterfly so their likely wouldn't be too many non-family mourners at a funeral for her. Hell, that brought up it's own set of queries. How many people would even bother attending? How many of those who did truly did it because they cared or because it's what was 'expected' of them?

Maybe Drew was right. Maybe they could hop onto a train and go to who knows where and they'd run into the same problems. Just a constant cycle of trying to find that perfect place. But what Drew was proposing? When both of them 'left' so to speak, they could be together for all eternity. Where no one could judge them.

"..."

Without a word, she stepped onto the tracks as the train's whistle could have been heard approaching steadily in the distance. Realizing what she'd done, Drew held up the camcorder and believe you, me, it was quite the task to hold it when tears made everything a blur for the man. Deciding that this would likely be the last time she'd ever get to speak her mind, she decided to put all that she could into it.

"...Mom? Dad? I know...I wasn't exactly the daughter you were looking for. You probably wanted a Tiffany when I turned out to be Dinah Cancer. But you raised me, fed me, clothed me and I know I was disobedient, even an outright bitch at times. But you stayed your hands and never struck me even though I would have done it had I been in your shoes. You tried to do right by me and even got me an education! I'm sorry I couldn't finish...Oh God!"

Pausing as tears streamed down her face, the train loomed ever closer on the tracks. Pulling out her walkman, she took a deep breath and placed the headphones on and let the music play as she smiled.

"Mom, dad, friends...Drew? I love you.."

And like that? She was gone and Drew was all alone. Turning off the camcorder, he fell to his knees as he pulled out the pistol. He had made sure to load it before coming out here. But as he stared down the barrel, minutes passed by as beads of sweat rolled down his face. Though he knew full well what was happening.

The gun dropped from his hand as did the camcorder and Drew glanced up at the sky with tear-soaked eyes.

"I WANT TO LIVE!"

What kind of cruel fate was this!? The one girl who had given him a chance when nobody else had, who had taken time out of her life, out of her studies to hang with him. She was gone and it was now when he stared down the barrel of a revolver that he decided that he still wanted to live. But what reason was there?

His mind was racing and until he found an answer, he couldn't sit out here! Grabbing the camcorder and pocketing the revolver he raced off from the scene and this time? There was no more music...

*Present-Day*

It's not known what exactly became of Drew. Those who knew him claim that he moved towns, changed his name. Whatever the case may have been they said he was terribly shaken up over something. For what he was doing these days? Rumor has it he's trying to help teens who were in bad spots like him and Jamie Lee. Perhaps to ease some sense of guilt? Nobody but Drew knew for sure.

But as for the tape that contained Jamie Lee's last moments? In an frantic moment while he was consumed by panic sometime after the incident, Drew sold off the VHS tape along with a few others to a family that had just moved from the United Kingdom to New York. Given that this family in particular had quite the collection of VHS tapes, the tape in question didn't see use until much later.

This family in question? It was the family of the internet personality Rewind, otherwise known as Andre Delgado. Having been obsessed with VHS thanks to the advent of Video Nasties in the UK preventing him from seeing many films until his family moved back to the states once his father's military commission over there was done. Deciding to pop in a tape that his father had mentioned he'd gotten in a deal back in the 90s, the tape wasn't exactly what Andre had in mind.

Had his father unintentionally or intentionally bought some kind of snuff film!? Disgusted at what he was seeing, Andre normally would have taken the damn thing out and destroyed it! But this tape wasn't just any kind of tape, this one was haunted. Not having been able to rest due to Drew's change of heart, Jamie Lee's spirit lingered within the tape waiting for someone to play it. She had hoped it'd be Drew! At least then she could try to find out what had stopped him. What made him go back on their promise?

But as the spirit pulled herself free from Andre's TV, she was just as surprised as Andre was mortified.

"You're...You're not Drew!"

"...You're a ghost! Who the hell's Drew!?"

"He's my boyfriend!"

"WAS your boyfriend! I mean...Don't hurt me!"

Andre exclaimed as he glanced around the room for a stray tape. He sure as hell couldn't fight off a ghost as he was! Aha! Spotting a Robocop VHS on his table, Andre leaped for it and closed the tape into the slot on his shirt. Could Robocop even take on a ghost? He had no idea but he was about to find out! Pressing 'play', the mirror image of Robocop appeared around Andre as he rose to his feet and aimed his gun at the ghost.

"Your move, ...creep?"

But this ghost wasn't here to fight. She had been waiting so long to try and find any kind of explanation. Whatever reason Drew might have had for doing what he did. She had to know and instead? Here she was in some stranger's apartment as nothing more than a ghost! Tears streamed down her face as Andre pressed 'stop' and removed the tape.

"...You okay, ghost? You got a name?"

YR36nOg.png

"...I probably did, but like hell if I remember it. All I can remember is the train tracks and Drew.." The ghost's eyes watered once more and her bottom lip trembled as Andre grimaced. This was one of his break days meaning he didn't have to worry about uploading anything. But if this was going to be a thing with a ghost now, he couldn't have her crying all the time.

"How about Jamie Lee? Y'know like Jamie Lee Curtis? Halloween, Prom Night, those times she was on SNL?"

"...I guess that'll do. At least until I can remember anything else."

Alright! So he had a remorseful ghost who was upset with her past boyfriend named Drew. One who didn't even remember her own name but hey! Jamie Lee was pretty cool, right? Though, it still looked a bit odd just having a ghost hanging around his place. What if he got visitors and they got spooked? He liked the thing he had going and he didn't want to be pigeonholed as the 'spooky ghost guy.' Tapping his chin in thought, Andre blinked as he suddenly grabbed Weird Science off the shelf and rushed off into his backroom.

Not exactly wanting to intrude since she hadn't even meant to appear before this guy, the ghost-now christened-Jamie Lee floated idly outside the room in the living room as she heard...Oingo Boingo in the background? Hours seemed to click by and if she could have fallen asleep, she most certainly would have! But as midnight finally started to draw near, Andre stepped out and motioned inside the room.

"I...Dunno about why you're in my tape or what's your deal. But I'm not an exorcist or a Ghostbuster. Plus, crying aside? You seem pretty alright...So I whipped up something you can shift your ghostly self into." Andre pulled the tarp off the robotic shell which stared blankly at Jamie Lee. The ghost was dumbfounded. What kind of guy had she stumbled across?

"It can do some pretty crazy stuff. You don't have just me to thank for this by the by. You got Oingo Boingo, and Kelly Lebrock to thank for this. Go on, give it a try! Then we can kick back and you can try to explain this whole ghost deal to me, eh?"

This all felt so surreal to Jamie Lee and she was the ghost! She had so many questions of her own. Like what happened to Drew, how this guy got ahold of this tape, and how much had changed since she...died. But it'd probably be better if she was in a form that let her interact with this place beyond just floating around. Closing her eyes, Jamie Lee phased into the shell and everything went silent..

"Jamie Lee...?"

bac957ac16ce06532b392b101f523142.jpg

"...Heh, it's alive! It's alive!"

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Michale CS
(( looks like we need some more heroes in this RP - putting in a claim on a character from Marvel, but am going to tweak her background to fit Diamond Lil ))

~~~
Name: 'Jamie Lee' (Rewind's nickname for her. Real name unknown)
Alias: Living Dead Girl
Age: ???(Rewind assumes her to be late teens-early twenties)
Height: 5ft 7in

b0504bd2beadcb604100b95b8f15ae64.jpg

------------Appearance------------

Normal(i.e the shell Rewind created for her to inhabit)
tumblr_n9eo0wvKmY1tnsua8o1_500.jpg

Her true form:

c1ce618711b98deffefe4331e0d095b2.jpg

Bio

These are the kinds of songs that the rebellious girl who would go on to be known as 'Jamie Lee' would listen to her in youth back in the 1980s. It was a welcome reprieve from the necessities of everyday life. 'Oh your grade's slipping' 'Stop sitting in your room all day' 'Hahah, look at that chick! Sits alone by herself at lunch!'

All the same kind of nonsense chatter that 'Jamie Lee' wanted nothing to do with. At least when she put on her walkman and laid down in bed, she could pretend as if nothing else in the world mattered. It was just her in her own small island and if she could have had it that way forever? That's how she would have preferred it to be. That was until she found someone who she felt understood her. Understood her in a way that nobody else ever would.

21baeb38f065243b864bfbb150fbabb7.jpg

The field of forever stubble spread across his chin, the cigarette drooping out of his mouth. Not to mention the bandage wrapped around his head, bloodied from a scuffle no doubt. The leather jacket and the messy hair. There was always the stereotype of finding 'the perfect one.' The one who would do anything for you in the blink of an eye.

Well, fuck that noise!

'Jamie Lee' didn't find this guy conventionally attractive. Hell, half of the girls at school couldn't even stand to be around him. Guy smelled of underage drinking, tobacco and who knew what else? But that's what drew Jamie Lee in, someone who didn't dare to stand by the norms of society. Someone who saw potential for a kindred spirit in this guy. Which is why one day after school was out, she finally approached him.

"Hey! Cigs and pot! Got a second?" She called out to him and he wheeled around on his heels with his eyebrows raised and his hand clenched into a fist as he spat out in a deep baritone "Hey what? You whacked in the head or something? The fuck kinda nickname is cigs and pot anyway?"

"Well, doesn't seem like anybody knows you apart from what they can sniff as you slump down the halls. Which happens to be..." Jamie Lee let that hang as a grin spread across her face. 'Cigs' blinked before his shoulders slumped. "Well, fine ya got a fuckin point? You want a medal?"

"Heh, nope. Just some of your time. You ever listen to The Cure?"

"Have I listened to them???"

That was just their first encounter. After that, they hit it off like nobody's business. She already earned dirty looks for just being herself, what was the harm in earning a few more? The two exchanged favorite songs, cigarettes when the other got enough money to buy a pack, and before long they were a couple.

But the good times couldn't last forever. Months went by, and despite greatly enjoying her time with her new lover, Jamie Lee's performance at school and at home only seemed to have gotten worse. Having picked up the habit of ditching classes thanks to Drew(Cig's REAL name)and staying out longer than she should have, it shouldn't have come as a surprise that Jamie Lee's friends and family were a bit concerned.

Many times did both parties try to sit Jamie down and tell her that while she might have been happy now, hanging with Drew wasn't going to be great for the longhaul. But Jamie Lee couldn't believe what she was hearing! The few people that she had considered friends and her own family? They knew how much of a hard time she had feeling like she fit in.

Now the one time she does? She has to go and break it up. But she wasn't going to let it end like this! Packing up her belongings, Jamie Lee sneakily snuck out of her house after calling Drew to meet her at the train tracks. If her family didn't want her and Drew to be together? Then she'd go off with him to somewhere that would accept them! Sure, work would be hard for a couple of drop-outs but they'd get through it!

Drew did show up of course but with what appeared to be a camcorder and a pistol. Confused by the items, Jamie Lee understandably spoke up. '...Drew?'

Drew's face seemed pale and there was no cigarette dangling from his mouth this time. His entire body seemed to be alight with nervous jitters as he shakily looked his girlfriend in the eyes.

"Everybody hates us! W-We can run but where will we go? What if we run into the same kinda people? Will we just keep packing up and go..?"Drew whimpered as he gestured to the camcorder. "I...I thought you called me here so we could be together...One last time."

She couldn't believe this. The guy she'd fallen head over heels with and decided she'd run off with to find a place where they wouldn't be judged? The guy who didn't give a shit about what the world thought of him wanted to end it all like *snap* that?! As she felt her own eyes growing misty, thoughts raced through her head. How scolding her parents had been of her spending so much time locked up in her room, how she should go out and get some fresh air like a 'normal' girl.

Would they be upset if she was gone? Or would they shed crocodile tears and think about where they went wrong as if their beloved daughter was imperfect in some way? What about her friends? She wasn't exactly a social butterfly so their likely wouldn't be too many non-family mourners at a funeral for her. Hell, that brought up it's own set of queries. How many people would even bother attending? How many of those who did truly did it because they cared or because it's what was 'expected' of them?

Maybe Drew was right. Maybe they could hop onto a train and go to who knows where and they'd run into the same problems. Just a constant cycle of trying to find that perfect place. But what Drew was proposing? When both of them 'left' so to speak, they could be together for all eternity. Where no one could judge them.

"..."

Without a word, she stepped onto the tracks as the train's whistle could have been heard approaching steadily in the distance. Realizing what she'd done, Drew held up the camcorder and believe you, me, it was quite the task to hold it when tears made everything a blur for the man. Deciding that this would likely be the last time she'd ever get to speak her mind, she decided to put all that she could into it.

"...Mom? Dad? I know...I wasn't exactly the daughter you were looking for. You probably wanted a Tiffany when I turned out to be Dinah Cancer. But you raised me, fed me, clothed me and I know I was disobedient, even an outright bitch at times. But you stayed your hands and never struck me even though I would have done it had I been in your shoes. You tried to do right by me and even got me an education! I'm sorry I couldn't finish...Oh God!"

Pausing as tears streamed down her face, the train loomed ever closer on the tracks. Pulling out her walkman, she took a deep breath and placed the headphones on and let the music play as she smiled.

"Mom, dad, friends...Drew? I love you.."

And like that? She was gone and Drew was all alone. Turning off the camcorder, he fell to his knees as he pulled out the pistol. He had made sure to load it before coming out here. But as he stared down the barrel, minutes passed by as beads of sweat rolled down his face. Though he knew full well what was happening.

The gun dropped from his hand as did the camcorder and Drew glanced up at the sky with tear-soaked eyes.

"I WANT TO LIVE!"

What kind of cruel fate was this!? The one girl who had given him a chance when nobody else had, who had taken time out of her life, out of her studies to hang with him. She was gone and it was now when he stared down the barrel of a revolver that he decided that he still wanted to live. But what reason was there?

His mind was racing and until he found an answer, he couldn't sit out here! Grabbing the camcorder and pocketing the revolver he raced off from the scene and this time? There was no more music...

*Present-Day*

It's not known what exactly became of Drew. Those who knew him claim that he moved towns, changed his name. Whatever the case may have been they said he was terribly shaken up over something. For what he was doing these days? Rumor has it he's trying to help teens who were in bad spots like him and Jamie Lee. Perhaps to ease some sense of guilt? Nobody but Drew knew for sure.

But as for the tape that contained Jamie Lee's last moments? In an frantic moment while he was consumed by panic sometime after the incident, Drew sold off the VHS tape along with a few others to a family that had just moved from the United Kingdom to New York. Given that this family in particular had quite the collection of VHS tapes, the tape in question didn't see use until much later.

This family in question? It was the family of the internet personality Rewind, otherwise known as Andre Delgado. Having been obsessed with VHS thanks to the advent of Video Nasties in the UK preventing him from seeing many films until his family moved back to the states once his father's military commission over there was done. Deciding to pop in a tape that his father had mentioned he'd gotten in a deal back in the 90s, the tape wasn't exactly what Andre had in mind.

Had his father unintentionally or intentionally bought some kind of snuff film!? Disgusted at what he was seeing, Andre normally would have taken the damn thing out and destroyed it! But this tape wasn't just any kind of tape, this one was haunted. Not having been able to rest due to Drew's change of heart, Jamie Lee's spirit lingered within the tape waiting for someone to play it. She had hoped it'd be Drew! At least then she could try to find out what had stopped him. What made him go back on their promise?

But as the spirit pulled herself free from Andre's TV, she was just as surprised as Andre was mortified.

"You're...You're not Drew!"

"...You're a ghost! Who the hell's Drew!?"

"He's my boyfriend!"

"WAS your boyfriend! I mean...Don't hurt me!"

Andre exclaimed as he glanced around the room for a stray tape. He sure as hell couldn't fight off a ghost as he was! Aha! Spotting a Robocop VHS on his table, Andre leaped for it and closed the tape into the slot on his shirt. Could Robocop even take on a ghost? He had no idea but he was about to find out! Pressing 'play', the mirror image of Robocop appeared around Andre as he rose to his feet and aimed his gun at the ghost.

"Your move, ...creep?"

But this ghost wasn't here to fight. She had been waiting so long to try and find any kind of explanation. Whatever reason Drew might have had for doing what he did. She had to know and instead? Here she was in some stranger's apartment as nothing more than a ghost! Tears streamed down her face as Andre pressed 'stop' and removed the tape.

"...You okay, ghost? You got a name?"

YR36nOg.png

"...I probably did, but like hell if I remember it. All I can remember is the train tracks and Drew.." The ghost's eyes watered once more and her bottom lip trembled as Andre grimaced. This was one of his break days meaning he didn't have to worry about uploading anything. But if this was going to be a thing with a ghost now, he couldn't have her crying all the time.

"How about Jamie Lee? Y'know like Jamie Lee Curtis? Halloween, Prom Night, those times she was on SNL?"

"...I guess that'll do. At least until I can remember anything else."

Alright! So he had a remorseful ghost who was upset with her past boyfriend named Drew. One who didn't even remember her own name but hey! Jamie Lee was pretty cool, right? Though, it still looked a bit odd just having a ghost hanging around his place. What if he got visitors and they got spooked? He liked the thing he had going and he didn't want to be pigeonholed as the 'spooky ghost guy.' Tapping his chin in thought, Andre blinked as he suddenly grabbed Weird Science off the shelf and rushed off into his backroom.

Not exactly wanting to intrude since she hadn't even meant to appear before this guy, the ghost-now christened-Jamie Lee floated idly outside the room in the living room as she heard...Oingo Boingo in the background? Hours seemed to click by and if she could have fallen asleep, she most certainly would have! But as midnight finally started to draw near, Andre stepped out and motioned inside the room.

"I...Dunno about why you're in my tape or what's your deal. But I'm not an exorcist or a Ghostbuster. Plus, crying aside? You seem pretty alright...So I whipped up something you can shift your ghostly self into." Andre pulled the tarp off the robotic shell which stared blankly at Jamie Lee. The ghost was dumbfounded. What kind of guy had she stumbled across?

"It can do some pretty crazy stuff. You don't have just me to thank for this by the by. You got Oingo Boingo, and Kelly Lebrock to thank for this. Go on, give it a try! Then we can kick back and you can try to explain this whole ghost deal to me, eh?"

This all felt so surreal to Jamie Lee and she was the ghost! She had so many questions of her own. Like what happened to Drew, how this guy got ahold of this tape, and how much had changed since she...died. But it'd probably be better if she was in a form that let her interact with this place beyond just floating around. Closing her eyes, Jamie Lee phased into the shell and everything went silent..

"Jamie Lee...?"

bac957ac16ce06532b392b101f523142.jpg

"...Heh, it's alive! It's alive!"

• 0a35ae51b3365957b1fd64f68e251de805c6bf3e_hq.jpg

XE4LpCy.png

Origin: Gotham

Vigilante name: Rewind

Abilities/Personality Similar to the characters in the video I posted, Rewind has fashioned his clothes to have slots that resemble a VHS player so that when a VHS tape is inserted into said slots, it projects a holographic 'shell' let's say with mass that covers Rewind. Say he puts in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre tape, the image that's put forth would be of Leatherface, say he puts in Short Circuit, it'd be of Johnny Five, he puts in King Kong, etc etc.

The shell is referred to as such because Rewind doesn't actually turn into King Kong or Leatherface but rather a representation of the character appears in holographic form with Rewind nestled safely behind it. If King Kong(1933)'s tape is put in, the shell may as well be a suit of armor that Rewind is hiding within. There are also additional slots on his arms and legs which he can use in a desperate situation and the slot on his chest has been damaged in some capacity.

For example he could put in a VHS of Friday the 13th Part 6: Jason Lives in the left arm and get a superstrong projection of Jason's left arm with machete in tow and he could put in Nightmare on Elm Street 3: The Dream Warriors in the right one and get Freddy's claw. For his legs, he could give himself the legs of a monster such as the Alien or the Predator to give a bit more 'oomph' behind kicks and such.

However, there is limits to Rewind's tech. If a tape gets damaged while it's stuck in the slot, this could prevent a perfectly good slot from opening while the projection fades and Rewind's left vulnerable as he has to scramble to either pry open the incapacitated slot and rip the ruined tape out or place a new tape into one of the other slots. That and if a character is strong enough, they can reach through the projection and rip the tape out of the slot leaving Rewind once again vulnerable.

Also, Rewind can't record off a home movie on VHS or anything like that since it doesn't have a central character and is just a real life family going throughout their business.

Bio:

Andre Delgado was born as a military brat. During the Cold War, his father had been stationed in the United Kingdom and thus for the majority of his 'kid' years, Andre spent them as a Yank living among the Brits. This of course had it's pluses like getting fish and chips, the nice weather, and all the old castles you could explore.

But what interested Andre the most was what his father imported from the US. VHS tapes, CED/Laserdisc tapes. It was at an early age that Andre decided he wasn't going to follow in his father's footsteps and instead? He'd take up film-making! After all if a crew of people who were friends and on a low budget could make something as gruesomely awesome as The Evil Dead then what couldn't he do?

Of course, getting movies like those in the UK was easier said than done. Thanks to the establishment of Video Nasties, movies like Cannibal Holocaust, Halloween, My Bloody Valentine, and the like were all barred from the UK! Meaning that all the tapes Andre got as a kid were ones that his father managed to import from the US or ones he got by going with his father to less than reputable stores.

Sometime after the Cold War was drawing to a close, Andre's family had returned back to their native Gotham. It was around this time that Andre's video-collecting could be fully realized. No more did he have to worry about videos being outright banned! He could see movies like Pulp Fiction, Robin Hood: Men in Tights, and previously Video Nasty movies like The Burning and Night of the Creeps back to back if he wanted!

As he grew older, so did Andre's collection and when he finally moved out on his own, his father was kind enough to impart his eldest son with his own collection of tapes that he had amassed over the years. With their being one special tape in particular but we'll get to that later. As websites like Youtube came into being, Andre liked the idea of being able to talk about his passion and do it for a living!

So many internet critics/reviewers were becoming a big hit and talking about movies that they either hated or loved, top ten lists, the works! Andre wanted in on that market and thus came the Be Kind, Rewind channel where Andre reviewed movies from different genres and even had some skits here and there. He had a modest fanbase for sure but even this wasn't enough for Andre! He had to dig deeper! Find even more of a way to get connected to his movies!

That's where inspiration came into play. Watching a film late one night by the name of Terrorvision, Andre was taken aback by the idea of movies playing such a central role...In an actual movie! The monster of the aforementioned film had ended up being transmitted by the family's new dish satellite. Of course, the monster didn't turn into any of the monsters from the movies that the family watched.

But the idea of being able to be on the screen and then coming into the real world charmed Andre who set to work. Buying VHS players off EBAY, Andre dismantled them down into more 'portable' sizes. In this case small enough to work as slots on his sleeves or his chest. Once tapes were placed into said slots, Andre had worked it so that a hologram would appear of the main character of whatever film Andre had put in. But these holograms had mass to them, thus in practice allowing Andre to become the character...

Though this wouldn't be the weirdest thing Andre had come up with!

Personality

Andre is very dedicated to his craft and wishes to become a professional filmmaker. So far he's only been making and running a partnered Youtube channel with his assistant Jamie(who's actually a ghost)although this and his persona as Rewind has left Andre with a very inflated sense of himself. Often traversing to the most dangerous parts of Gotham with only a camcorder and Jamie o accompany him.

This kind of devil may care attitude has and continues to land Andre in trouble. Trouble which Jamie usually has to rescue him from.

((Looking forward to this RP! Thought I'd just add in Rewind's 'powers' along with everything else c:))
Approved!

[BCOLOR=transparent]Lukas Nathaniel Crane[/BCOLOR]​

Scarecrow2_zpsc7lfrep5.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 26[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]To be honest, Lukas doesn't come off as villain waiting to be. He comes off mild mannered, a bit quiet and shy. His clients, of those he does have, described him as calm, a bit meek. And for a psychologist he probably comes off a bit too shy and meek. Though he has a genuine interest in helping them. Well that's not true. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Distanced from his true passion, Lukas secretly hates all of his clients. Sees them chauvinistic pigs. Not to say he pretends to be a nice person either, no he really is a nice person, but is often bored with his current job. He displays a number of neurotic and nervous ticks, that often present when he's restless, anxious, or bored. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]And some clients, though many of Luke's coworkers will deny it because of how quiet Luke is, complain about Luke using his intelligence to bully them. Often displaying a bit of a superiority complex over some of his clients he deems unworthy if they shit on his view things. Though he does it so slyly. He might not even notice himself.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]While medication suppresses much of his dark side. He finds value and honor in Dr. Hannibal Lecter's work at the psychiatric firm. Appearing as a low confidence, low self esteemed, starry eyed student whenever Hannibal Lecter is around. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Deeply there is a passion for picking apart people and their minds. While quiet on the surface, he's judging, with high demanding expectations of his clients he doesn't voice. Afraid of inciting a wrathful customer. Truthfully he comes off a little strange for an adult, when he's still afraid of the dark, people who shout at him especially those who shout him down, and he's afraid of monsters that lurk under the bed. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Warning; while I did not put any graphic detail into the history, it does outright state a horrific thing. While I neither condone these actions, I simply wanted to throw it out there I am talking about some rather dark themes in his history. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Do you think your condition jeopardizes your professional career?" [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"What are you implying?" he asked, already trying not to bite his lip. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Well, I mean have you considered you might implement your own biases into the narrative,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I'm on my medication, and I help people. I am helping people. Everyone has their own biases and you're not impartial to your own biases. Dr. Lecter says I have a bright career ahead of me,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You think I am being bias? Dr. Lecter, who's he?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"A coworker," he tries to shift the topic, "He's admired in the field."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I see, do you respect him?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Greatly,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Patient - Richard Mathew - Business CEO, Waste Electronics, Age: 44[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Richard's mouth gapes wide open, at this point it makes his double chin look like it's going to suck in his own asshole with the black hole that is his mouth. He has a wife, a child. And he's still not happy. What makes people miserable? When they have all this happiness and they can't even see it? Does happiness grow behind us?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"It's been a while," Richard says, watching him write on his notepad, "Sorry about cancelling last week. Major crisis with the PTA faculty and then had a big computer meltdown at work. It was a disaster."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I understand," he responded, it was the truth, he never would lie about anything, he talked slowly, sometimes Richard became unnerved when his lip quivered before he closed it. Lukas had a habit of looking like he was an animatronic when he was trying not to bite his lip or fidget, "My computer fried when some water was spilled onto it." He laughs, it feels flat, but he meant the laugh.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Richard smiles.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Have I ever mentioned, beside Dr. Lecter, you're one of the few therapist who has gotten me. You talk, you're engaged," Richard begins.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"What makes you say that all of the sudden?" Lukas ask.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"My wife," Richard fesses up quickly, "We don't communicate as well as we use to. She doesn't even really listen to my needs. It's like I've been telling you, what, it was three weeks ago. She doesn't think I respect her or cherish or something like that. Why are you human beings so bullshit? It's like, I get you a nice house, we have a good family, I make a lot of money, I buy you what you want, I tell you I love you and I try every damn day to show you how much I love you. And you're miserable. Why is it when our lives are filled with so much stuff, we're the saddest we ever been. But when we have nothing we're just as miserable. You know?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"That does sound rough, I am not sure what to tell you, when you find the key to happiness, I'll be getting advice from you," Lukas jokes and tries to smile. Richard smiles back.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Do you think, people can change?" Richard asked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Me?" Lukas asked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Yeah, I want to know what you think,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"In my professional opinion, I think change is a lot of effort and work. If you want to change, you can't just change, you have to actually put the time and effort into changing the problem. You have to identify the behavior you want to change, then after you identify it, you have to identify the steps that keeps leading to the same results. Change isn't magic, it's not a working miracle,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Richard just nods his head a couple of times. He doesn't get it, but he's about to say he gets it. He doesn't want to look stupid. But he is stupid. The answer completely bypassed him, didn't it?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"That honestly makes a lot of sense, it's what I have been saying for years," Richard responded, liar. He just smiles, his lower lip nervous, as he tries not to bite it. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Well then you shouldn't have any problems with identify what's working in your life and what isn't working," Lukas responded.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Another question, if you don't mind me asking,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Go ahead, this is your time, we can talk about anything you like,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"What about you?" Richard ask, edging up his seat a little. Why bother, he looked like a fat pillow sucked into the arms' of the chair anyway.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Pardon?" he ask for clarification.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I've been curious that's all, we've talked about our households, your apartment, and your cat. But I mean, where did you come from? You've never mentioned"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You want to know more about me?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Yes, I thought I wouldn't get along with someone younger than me. But I find your youthful perspective to be refreshing at times,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Oh," he was surprised.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Oh?" Richard ask for clarification.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I just," he rubbed his knuckles, "I don't often get asked."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"So, what about it?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"That story,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You Wouldn't Like It, even if I was comfortable with telling you"[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Born December 6th in Gotham, it wasn't really clear the troubled life he was going to have back then. A baby swaddled in the wrong colored blanket. His early development may have been impeded by the post partum depression his mother began to display after the hospital cleared them. His father at the time busy, and unable to help his mother, lead to on and off again parental rearing as a child. Though his mother did get some help in the end due to his aunt's recognition of his mother's issues. Though the damage may have already been done with maternal bonding. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]At school he was the smart, but quiet kid. Who was often bullied, or picked on as the scapegoat in situations. Often resulting in trouble with authority on the school grounds. And while his mother had gotten the help she needed. She was still an on and off again caregiver. While his father was rarely around, and when he was around. He often took the work day out by regularly shouting and obsessive tendencies. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]While he never struck Lukas, Lukas always remembers impending doom when his father was coming home. If the counters were not properly cleaned, he would be yelled at. If his homework was not done, he would get yelled out. Everything from failing grades to getting in trouble at school. It didn't help his unhealthy relationship with his mother continued in less than favorable ways. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Though all of this seemed like internal conflict. His mother to the outside world appeared a humble, religious woman, who gave to charity. Who loved her child and her husband. But it was all surface things, reflecting what she wanted the world to see. While his father wasn't home enough, to discover any of the so called abuse.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Lukas was not a victim for long. A troubled growing up, with a troubled school life, an only child with negligent parenting left him with a bitter heart. Often playing out revenge fantasies in his journals. On how he would destroy and rend the children on the schoolground. How he'd hang his mother. And how his father would be shot so he wouldn't have to live with the guilt.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]While they seemed like unhealthy ways to emotionally cope. These revenge fantasies didn't stay revenge fantasies for long. Reportedly bringing a knife to school one day to intimidate one of his school bullies. Even inventing a story about how he would torture him beforehand, effectively destroying the bullies pride.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]At 10 it seemed the beginning of his long back and forth between the outside world. And the walls of a therapist office. And even going as far as putting him in Gotham Asylum at 15 after he stabbed another boy in the eye.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He was later diagnosed with Schizoaffective Disorder and Psychopathic personality disorder, later turned to Sociopathic Disorder. With PTSD. While unable to treat his sociopathy, he had been given a way to effectively manage his schizoaffective disorder through medication and regularly therapy. Though during the time, he often recites that he found comfort in the therapist words. While he recognizes it was their jobs to make him feel comfort. It was probably the most comfort he got as a kid. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]When he was on the right track to recovery. He sought using his intelligence to becoming a therapist. And to help people like the therapist helped him. Originally wanting to become a psychotherapist at Gotham Asylum for legal reasons of course. He was hired on as a young psychotherapist at Hannibal Lecter's firm. A young and upcoming pupil.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]His mother was arrested a few years back after the evidence of sexual abuse and all he claims came to light. But the system has no way of going back in time for helping Luke who they wronged with little understanding between his fantasies and his realities. The fantasy created his way of using his imagination to shield himself. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]A Metamorphosis in the Works, Not Currently Known Yet, As the [/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Scarecrow[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]But we'll get there[/BCOLOR]

scarecrow_zpssxf5lxnd.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]He comes off very mild mannered, and meek, only standing at 5'9", and has a lean frame. The bags under his eyes suggest a lack of sleep or the inability to get good sleep. The only thing he manages to maintain is his blonde hair. He's often known for wearing gray turtleneck sweaters, with black shawls or scarfs with tassels on them. With black khakis and rather worn two colored sneakers. His lips appear dry sometimes or cracked, has a habit of biting it one his nervous tics. He also has a habit of picking at his scabs. His irises are gray green.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Theme Song:[/BCOLOR]

Approved

Fantastic. Am excited for this.

Name: Guido Mista

Personality:
Mista is a laid-back teenager, often seen goofing around when not directly in combat, sometimes to the point of carelessness. His backstory describes him as a carefree individual, whose goal was to enjoy simple daily and worldly pleasures, and his simplicity would be mistaken as idiocy by those that did not know him well, when in reality he'd rather not trouble himself by thinking of complicated matters.

However, Mista become noticeably more serious and active when faced with the possibility of impending battle or danger. Mista is a supporter of taking initiative and often advocates for directly confronting his enemies. In combat, Mista displays great insight and calmness, even when faced with a desperate situation. He has been shown to be very ill-mannered at times, often taunting his enemies when he has the upper hand in battle. That calmness has its limits, however, as he started to panic during the final encounter with Diavolo.

Biography:
Ever since his teenage years, Mista had been living on his own. He enjoyed a carefree life despite being broke most of the time. He enjoyed sleeping, watching the sunset and sunrise, gazing at trees or passing clouds, and the smell of wine and food. When he saw pretty girls he would greet them warmly regardless of rejection, and since he had no money he would stay by the movie theater and beat up passer-bys that insulted Clint Eastwood for their money. Occasionally, he would get caught by police officers and spend nights at the police station. Nonetheless, Mista generally enjoyed a pleasant life.

One night, when Mista was seventeen years old, he was walking along and saw a man beating up a woman in a car. It didn't appear to be a simple robbery and the woman was in bad condition, so Mista felt obliged to interfere; Considering Mista's personality, it was no surprise he took action. He twisted the man's arm and pulled him out of the car, slamming his knee into his chest. The man looked like a normal bum, but there were two of the man's friend's in the car as well. The injured man didn't want his friends to see him in such a pathetic state, and so he felt compelled to retaliate against Mista's attacks. The man pulled a gun from his pocket and fired twice, but no matter how close he got to Mista, all of his bullets would miss. The man began to panic and fired his gun even more rapidly, but still the bullets missed. In his panic, the two other men took out their guns and shot at Mista as well. Yet again, the teenager was not hit once, even surprised at his own calm focus while being shot at. It was at this time that Mista somehow became aware of his unique ability. Amongst the gunfire, Mista casually picked up one of the men's guns and slowly picked up the bullets and reloaded it. Then, with the attitude of a skilled sharp-shooter, he shot all three of the men in the face with perfect accuracy.

Mista was captured by the police and given a sentence of fifteen to thirty years in prison. Though he nearly lost his life and only killed the men in self-defense, no one believed that he could pick up and reload a gun during a crossfire without getting injured, not to mention his reloading the gun showed his intention to kill the men. Mista, who had embraced life, began to wonder whether he would really spend thirty years of his youth in jail. However, the news of Mista's incident caught Bruno Bucciarati's attention. He believed that Mista had a strong spirit and a proficiency with guns, but knew Mista would not last two years in prison. Using the gang's influence to change Mista's verdict, Bucciarati had Mista take Polpo's Arrow test, and he passed, being granted a Stand fit for a gunman like him, Sex Pistols.

Appearance:
mista_1_by_rainberry-d77ca2g.png

Mystique Raven Darkholme

5'10"

Weight unknown

Eyes: naturally yellow

Natural hair Red

Raven Darkholme is a mutant, a very old mutant who has spanned the globe in her adventures. Her powers manifested at the age of twelve and she has largely been on the run ever since. She was not loved by her parents who felt scared and alarmed by her appearance.

Personality wise Raven is a cautious person who can be passionate and vengeful.

16615282220_ccde63592d_z.jpg

Metamorph: Mystique can psionically alter the formation of her biological cells at will. As a result, she can cause herself to look and sound like an exact duplicate of any human, humanoid, or semi-humanoid being of either sex, wearing virtually any kind of clothing. Her control is so exact that she can precisely duplicate another person's retina pattern in her own eyes, finger, palm and skin-pore patterns on her own hands and skin, smell to overlap the original being, and vocal cords to match voices to the point of corresponding voice prints.
Mystique was once exposed to dangerous levels of radiation in order to save the life of
Toad. The process morphed Mystique's appearance to match her more reptilian physique from the movies, and boosted her powers so that she could now morph her body into taking certain desired physical traits depending on her situation at the time
Examples of this new ability included: night vision, wings on her back, talons in her fingers, sharp fanged teeth, natural body armor, mermaid-like tail, and she could even compress into a nearly two-dimensional state to glide on air currents (similar to
Mr. Fantastic), which she used to survive an explosion

• Metamorphic Adaptation: After her enhancement Mystique showed the ability to adapt her body depending on her situation at the time. She was able to camouflage her body according to her surroundings, shift her organs into her lower extremities, and mimic the textures of metals (when she took on the form of Magneto and his helmet). She also clearly stated that she was always naked and simply made her skin look and feel like other materials to fool others.[48]
  • Enhanced Physical Attributes: Able to enhance her strength, speed, agility, reflexes, and senses.
  • Accelerated Healing: Mystique's nature allows her to repair wounds and regenerate herself from minor to near death injuries in a short span of time, much faster than an ordinary human.
  • Toxin & Disease Resistance: She is also able to develop resistance and immunities to toxins and diseases.
  • Retarded Aging: Her metamorphic powers have retarded the degenerative effects of aging. She has always had this ability even before her enhancement; she is either close to or over one hundred years old.
  • Psychic Defense: Mystique's nature also provides her with a natural defense against telepathic intrusion.

Motivation: Mystique has been a mercenary before and finds herself with diminishing funds. Rumor has it that Gotham is ripe for a talent like hers

Last edited by a moderator:

Name: Guido Mista

Personality:
Mista is a laid-back teenager, often seen goofing around when not directly in combat, sometimes to the point of carelessness. His backstory describes him as a carefree individual, whose goal was to enjoy simple daily and worldly pleasures, and his simplicity would be mistaken as idiocy by those that did not know him well, when in reality he'd rather not trouble himself by thinking of complicated matters.

However, Mista become noticeably more serious and active when faced with the possibility of impending battle or danger. Mista is a supporter of taking initiative and often advocates for directly confronting his enemies. In combat, Mista displays great insight and calmness, even when faced with a desperate situation. He has been shown to be very ill-mannered at times, often taunting his enemies when he has the upper hand in battle. That calmness has its limits, however, as he started to panic during the final encounter with Diavolo.

Biography:
Ever since his teenage years, Mista had been living on his own. He enjoyed a carefree life despite being broke most of the time. He enjoyed sleeping, watching the sunset and sunrise, gazing at trees or passing clouds, and the smell of wine and food. When he saw pretty girls he would greet them warmly regardless of rejection, and since he had no money he would stay by the movie theater and beat up passer-bys that insulted Clint Eastwood for their money. Occasionally, he would get caught by police officers and spend nights at the police station. Nonetheless, Mista generally enjoyed a pleasant life.

One night, when Mista was seventeen years old, he was walking along and saw a man beating up a woman in a car. It didn't appear to be a simple robbery and the woman was in bad condition, so Mista felt obliged to interfere; Considering Mista's personality, it was no surprise he took action. He twisted the man's arm and pulled him out of the car, slamming his knee into his chest. The man looked like a normal bum, but there were two of the man's friend's in the car as well. The injured man didn't want his friends to see him in such a pathetic state, and so he felt compelled to retaliate against Mista's attacks. The man pulled a gun from his pocket and fired twice, but no matter how close he got to Mista, all of his bullets would miss. The man began to panic and fired his gun even more rapidly, but still the bullets missed. In his panic, the two other men took out their guns and shot at Mista as well. Yet again, the teenager was not hit once, even surprised at his own calm focus while being shot at. It was at this time that Mista somehow became aware of his unique ability. Amongst the gunfire, Mista casually picked up one of the men's guns and slowly picked up the bullets and reloaded it. Then, with the attitude of a skilled sharp-shooter, he shot all three of the men in the face with perfect accuracy.

Mista was captured by the police and given a sentence of fifteen to thirty years in prison. Though he nearly lost his life and only killed the men in self-defense, no one believed that he could pick up and reload a gun during a crossfire without getting injured, not to mention his reloading the gun showed his intention to kill the men. Mista, who had embraced life, began to wonder whether he would really spend thirty years of his youth in jail. However, the news of Mista's incident caught Bruno Bucciarati's attention. He believed that Mista had a strong spirit and a proficiency with guns, but knew Mista would not last two years in prison. Using the gang's influence to change Mista's verdict, Bucciarati had Mista take Polpo's Arrow test, and he passed, being granted a Stand fit for a gunman like him, Sex Pistols.

Appearance:
mista_1_by_rainberry-d77ca2g.png
[BCOLOR=transparent]Chloe Megan Star[/BCOLOR]​

Chloe_zps7thrwwad.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 22[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Don't let her looks fool you, just because she looks naive, she is far from it. A clever and cunning woman, she's not the type to be underestimated. While she's not a manipulator or a liar, she is nice bowl of comfort until you do something to get her claws out, figuratively. While generally cheerful, and likes to keep things fun. She also does not take someone's disrespect. A keen observer of people around her, she's empathetic and shares her sympathy to others when they deserve it. Naturally flirtatious and promiscuous she seeks love, and romantic interest, but not to her detriment. And not her sole purpose in life.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Born June 25th, 1983. She claims to be just an ordinary girl, from a small town. Except that may not really be the case. She originally came from the Bible Belt of America, living in a very small populated town. Where religious might equalled right. All her life she watched the oppression of people through the lens of feverish religionism. Not to say she's going to outright state her political views nor is that her motivate in life.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Even her own family felt like a prison of intellectual ideas. She yearned for a better life. Freedom of expression. Freedom of her own ideas. She yearned for it and fought for it. Always being strong willed in mind, she was able to flee her cult like lifestyle when she was 18 and ended up finding herself in Gotham.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Where she pursued a number of ideas and goals and interest in her life. Going to college, meeting like minded people. Meeting romantic interest. Not to say she just dropped the boys off like flies without consideration. No she's always sought deep relationships with people. Deep emotional and intellectual relationships that balanced both natures.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She's willing to learn. Willing to fight for what she believes in. And she's not afraid of the darkness that lurks in corners because she had already been oppressed by shadows since she was a child. Now she is a ray of sunlight in the shadows. Refusing to be a complete and total tool of pessimism. While she holds onto a fragment of it, she's always been positively into believing there is a silver lining.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It's come to clear her that perhaps her views never aligned with those around her because of the magic that lie inside of her. A somewhat secret she kept from her family. And the thing that doesn't just make her an ordinary woman in the modern world.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Not to say she's got any idea what to do with her gifts yet. She wants to look for more in the world. Uncovering its secrets. Discovering new things first before she decides what she really wants in her life. Her belief is she is young and gets to explore her options before dedicating herself to a single goal in life. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She's currently a massage therapist. And enjoys karaoke.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]While she has not yet emerged, some day she will be known as the [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Lucky Girl[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]When Chloe was small, she received a gift from her grandmother. A set of magical earrings that looked like coins with ancient ruins on it that she could not read. When Chloe puts on the earrings, she becomes a powerful sorceress whose powers are to draw out the good in people and grant their wish. This could be a man who wishes to marry the woman he loves, by speaking to Lucky Girl, she can pull something out of his heart in their conversation that gives him the confidence to ask the woman he loves to marry her. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She also can throw an offensive spell of hollow out stars at her enemies. That traps them in a magical bind that they cannot break. Though probably nowhere near as strong as Wonder Woman's lasso. Her magical bind can be broken by a powerful enough magician, someone with a strong willpower to break the binding, or someone physically strong enough to do so. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Her hair also turns golden in color, flowing with magic. Which may hint to powers she has not yet discovered in herself.[/BCOLOR]

Chloe3_zpsvimwqsf3.jpg

Chloe4_zpsk0i3teky.jpg
Theme Song:
Mystique Raven Darkholme

5'10"

Weight unknown

Eyes: naturally yellow

Natural hair Red

Raven Darkholme is a mutant, a very old mutant who has spanned the globe in her adventures. Her powers manifested at the age of twelve and she has largely been on the run ever since. She was not loved by her parents who felt scared and alarmed by her appearance.

Personality wise Raven is a cautious person who can be passionate and vengeful.

16615282220_ccde63592d_z.jpg

Metamorph: Mystique can psionically alter the formation of her biological cells at will. As a result, she can cause herself to look and sound like an exact duplicate of any human, humanoid, or semi-humanoid being of either sex, wearing virtually any kind of clothing. Her control is so exact that she can precisely duplicate another person's retina pattern in her own eyes, finger, palm and skin-pore patterns on her own hands and skin, smell to overlap the original being, and vocal cords to match voices to the point of corresponding voice prints.
Mystique was once exposed to dangerous levels of radiation in order to save the life of
Toad. The process morphed Mystique's appearance to match her more reptilian physique from the movies, and boosted her powers so that she could now morph her body into taking certain desired physical traits depending on her situation at the time
Examples of this new ability included: night vision, wings on her back, talons in her fingers, sharp fanged teeth, natural body armor, mermaid-like tail, and she could even compress into a nearly two-dimensional state to glide on air currents (similar to
Mr. Fantastic), which she used to survive an explosion

• Metamorphic Adaptation: After her enhancement Mystique showed the ability to adapt her body depending on her situation at the time. She was able to camouflage her body according to her surroundings, shift her organs into her lower extremities, and mimic the textures of metals (when she took on the form of Magneto and his helmet). She also clearly stated that she was always naked and simply made her skin look and feel like other materials to fool others.[48]
  • Enhanced Physical Attributes: Able to enhance her strength, speed, agility, reflexes, and senses.
  • Accelerated Healing: Mystique's nature allows her to repair wounds and regenerate herself from minor to near death injuries in a short span of time, much faster than an ordinary human.
  • Toxin & Disease Resistance: She is also able to develop resistance and immunities to toxins and diseases.
  • Retarded Aging: Her metamorphic powers have retarded the degenerative effects of aging. She has always had this ability even before her enhancement; she is either close to or over one hundred years old.
  • Psychic Defense: Mystique's nature also provides her with a natural defense against telepathic intrusion.
Motivation: Mystique has been a mercenary before and finds herself with diminishing funds. Rumor has it that Gotham is ripe for a talent like hers
approved

Appearance:

JaE2ag3.jpg

Name:

Mila Young

Hero/Villain name:

Valkyrie

Race:

Thanagarian

Personality:

Valkyrie is quite the fierce fighter, but not an unrelenting one... She is more than willing to forgive those who ask for her foregiveness... But take care; doublecrossing her after tends to provoke her ire, and she is usually much less forgiving with future transgressions. Off-duty, as Mila Young, she tends to be more quiet, and even docile, but even so... She has a strong sense of justice, and will not hesitate to don Valkyrie's costume to fight the presense of injustice.

Biography:

After a mysterious incident involving a long distance teleporter, and some very bad luck, Mila Young was teleported to Earth (Gotham specifically) at the young age of 18. Though she never disclosed a whole lot about the incident, it was very possible that her disappearance from Thanagar was not completely an accident, on her part. This possibility was only further reinforced by Mila's more docile nature, in contrast to the usual persona one would expect from a Thangarian, but of course... When pushed hard enough, she can still be just as fierce as any Thanagarian; she just usually exercises more restraint with this as much as possible.

Like any Thangarian warrior, she wields a full set of Nth metal gear, complete with a rapier style weapon, also made of Nth metal, giving her a distinct edge in combat. The set she has appears to have come straight from Thanagar, but she had made some tweaks to it since her arrival in Gotham. When she was first spotted in the city, those who were not familiar with Thanagarians regarded her as some sort of "Valkyrie" or simply an "Angel" that had somehow descended from the heavens.

While the attention was nice at first, Mila quickly discovered that she simply could not stay like this if she were to reside here. Unfortunately though, she was broke, as she had no workable currency here on Earth, and couldn't even afford herself some proper clothes. However, with a little luck on her side, she ran into a smalltime engineer, who appeared to have taken interest in Thanagarians, particularly the Nth metal they encorporated into their armor and weaponry.

Since she couldn't exactly just put on some human clothes and pretend she didn't have wings, Mila was unfortunately unable to have the liberty of a secret identity. Instead, she ended up bunking up with the engineer, in a manner of speaking; she slept in his workshop, and he fed her, and well, let her use his bathroom whenever she needed it. In return, she disclosed all she knew about Thanagarian technology, and even her name... But, she kept the exact cause of her arrival on Earth a secret.

All the same, Mila eventually took on the role of a local hero in Gotham, going by the name "Valkyrie", she ended up building up quite the reputation for cleaning up the city... Alongside other such heroes that had come to be in the city, doing daily, and sometimes nightly patrols throughout the skies each day to do her part in upholding the law in the city. Since well, staying cooped up in some Nth metal obsessed engineer's workshop all the time wasn't going to cut it for Mila... After all, despite the differences she had with the other Thangarians, she still got a thrill out of fighting, just as long as she was doing it for a good cause.​

Reactions: Gands
On a second thought, I am dropping this RP. I lost interest in this RP the moment the argument broke out. I recently joined another RP with a discord and the vibe there was much better and much kinder. Everyone brainstormed, everyone seems really engaged. And even if it was settled, I just don't have a desire to RP with the people in this RP any more.

• Love
Reactions: Gands
Name: Michael Westen

latest
Personality/Biography:
"Spies live in the shadows, but they dream of the light. When you're working covert ops for low pay and life threatening conditions, the idea that your work won't remain secret forever keeps you going. One day, the world will learn what you've done even if your name is never known. Some of the sweetest moments come when the job ends and the bullets stop flying. That is unless, one of those bullets rips through your chest."

Having endured a horrible childhood which also involved him suffering regular beatings at the hands of his deceased father, Frank, Michael has become something of a distant character, afraid to commit to a long-term relationship or to let anyone get too close to him.

Michael demonstrates indomitable will and resourcefulness to accomplish his goals. He virtually lost everything he worked so hard to build as a spy when he was burned such as his official CIA position, finance, reputation, and freedom having been confined to Miami. Yet he does not douse in self-pity or any destructive behavior but immediately starts building himself to works towards ascertaining the truth behind his burn notice which would take a very long time and many set backs and failures.

Despite, or perhaps because of this, he's a very skilled spy, using his abilities to help others in trouble. Unlike any fellow spies he's met who kill for profit, Michael has a strong sense of empathy and refuses to kill anyone unless it's really necessary--whether in self-defense, or to avoid unacceptable circumstances such as when he shoots Tom Strickler in "Long Way Back" to prevent the probable torture and death of Fiona. He's also extremely protective of his friends, family and clients, looks after their interests, and is unwilling to let anyone endanger them even if it does mean giving into his enemy's demands sometimes, although he did almost make one exception: when he and his friends needed help from smuggler Calvin Schmidt to leave the country, he almost handed Schmidt over to be tortured and killed by a rival smuggler after learning that Schmidt, knowingly, almost indirectly sent the feds after them, but he suddenly revealed it was a ruse so they could escape. It was later implied that, although he didn't want to, he would have handed Schmidt over.

Michael also has been shown to not be quick to let go of a grudge with someone, especially if they endangered his friends and family and even if they were on his side. A perfect example is when Virgil Watkins returned to Miami for Mike's help. He told Virgil to stay away from Madeline and not call her until he's back in the Bahamas, showing that he still hadn't forgiven Virgil for putting her life in danger last time he was there. He also was distrustful towards Simon after seeing him again even though they were on the same side.

Skills/Talents:
Michael is highly skilled and extremely clever, displaying his abilities by quickly thinking on his feet, improvising electronic devices from commonly available commercial equipment (e.g. radios, cell phones etc.) and using ordinary items (ranging from duct tape to cake frosting) in highly unorthodox ways in order to complete a job.

Michael also became an expert martial artist, with around 30 years of training and experience in karate. Westen has also demonstrated proficiency in the Russian martial art Sambo. He has received special operations training, has combat experience on 5 continents, and remarked that he holds "a rating with any weapon that shoots a bullet or holds an edge".

Michael speaks several different accents that help him act out different persona, including Southern accent, Boston accent, Irish accent, New Jersey, and etc. He has shown proficiency and fluency in Russian, Farsi, and Arabic. Throughout the series, Michael has, ironically, shown little to no knowledge of Spanish, but by the time he was sent to the Dominican Republic, he had learned to fluently speak Spanish.

Michael has profound knowledge in the art of war that helps him create strategies and tactics in various combat situations such as seizing, breaching, defending, high-speed chasing, and capturing enemies. Almost more than half of his preformed plans often has to be altered due to unknown factors such as intrusion of new enemy personnel, reduction of collateral damage, or entering unfavorable terrains. He has demonstrated incredible improvisation skills that often turned the tides of the battles.

Michael often uses psychological warfare as the key component of his missions. He often prioritizes finding out enemy weaknesses and focuses on intimidating the enemies into hiding or deceives them until they are forced to fight the local law enforcement, rival enemies, or each other. Thus he is not an unstoppable juggernaut who can take down an army on his own but more of a virus who will break his adversaries from within systematically with wit, knowledge, and unbreakable conviction to uphold justice. To orchestrate such plans, he is aware of the behaviors, structures, and rules of various types of criminals such as local drug lords and international arms dealers as well as the those of law enforcement agencies and other clandestine services such as the police, FBI, and NSA. He has also studied interrogation tactics that are effective without the use of brutal coercion.

Though not on par with a medical professional, Michael has sufficient knowledge of the human body to apply emergency treatment on the field and gauge the physiological changes of operatives in calmer situations such as stake-outs to intense firefights.
In addition to his trade-craft, Michael has also studied civilian life and behaviors such as the inner workings of night clubs. His knowledge of banking and finance has proven pivotal to his missions.

Perhaps his most important skill is his ability to blend in and lie by assuming different identities which has helped him infiltrate criminal organizations both foreign and domestic.

Michael is also a decent cook ranging from various ethnic cuisines like Persian.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.