Gods of the Universe [Sign up and OCC... Take 3]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I decided to try for one more god, but that's probably it for now. He's a bit more mysterious than Joviziah and more abstract in his domain, but still.

b176d0b0-ab5d-cf63-0000-015d813b5105

----

shadow_people.jpg

Name: His name is lost, unspoken for generations. Just call him the God of the Black Rain, or Rain for short.

Gender: Technically genderless, but everyone refers to him as a he.

Entity type: God

God type: God of the Black Rain

Powers:
• Black Rain - Wherever he goes, the Black Rains follow. He has control over the Rains (at least his own) and can change their properties at will, even making them acidic. He also has his own dimension, the Land of Black Rain, a place always filled ankle high with black water and raining, filled with lethal water spirits.
•Alien Mind - His mere presence is a heavy drug to mortals. His presence causes fatigue and susceptibility to his suggestion. Mortals find him alluring and tend to follow him, even as he lures them back to the Land of Black Rain. His mind will also heavily damage mind readers.
•Deep Silence - Sounds around him tend to be muted, except for the gentle splash of the Rain.
•Emotive Communication - He does not speak often, and as such communicates almost entirely through sending his emotions into the minds of others.
•Drowning - Mortals brought to his Land tend to drown by water spirit, and eventually come back as eternally wet 'zombies'. These Drowned are stronger than a normal human and eternally placid. After all, they have faced the Rain.

Likes and Hobbies: Rain, the color black

Dislikes: Dry environments, backtalk, arrogance

Bio: He's always been different from the other gods. More alien, more other. Most avoid him, and mortals feared him. They called his Black Rain the Death Rain, and sent people into it as sacrifices. He took them home and devoured them, turned them into his Drowned. People feared the sight of a strange black rain with mysterious shapes wandering in the fog. He avoided conflict with the other gods by simply never facing them, a move some saw as cowardly, but nonetheless worked. In the modern age, he has become more rare, less feared, but he still maintains his aura as a feared deity, taking people in the middle of the night and making them his own.

Other: I have read the rules and am ready for combat.

• Love
Reactions: yvi.
@TyranntX
Ok, so it definitely took me a while to get over here... Unfortunately, life has gotten pretty busy for me, so I will not be able to join this RP after all. I wish you guys luck though.

Reactions: TyranntX
@TyranntX
Ok, so it definitely took me a while to get over here... Unfortunately, life has gotten pretty busy for me, so I will not be able to join this RP after all. I wish you guys luck though.

No worries, good luck with your future endeavors

Sorry for being unresponsive for the longest time,I've been busy, I'll make a reply shortly