Gods of the Universe [Sign up and OCC... Take 3]

Hahahaha, well hello Neo. I'm Fukyuu. Have we ever met before, that's my trademark username.

hahahaha actually I'll withdraw back on Club. You'vealready said Ace creates bad luck. hahaha.

Hahahaha, well hello Neo. I'm Fukyuu. Have we ever met before, that's my trademark username.

hahahaha actually I'll withdraw back on Club. You'vealready said Ace creates bad luck. hahaha.
I'm kinda still developing the character though. I mean, I can easily make him unable to cause an bad luck, only good luck, in order to accommodate for a rival, and make his powers more focused on giving people good luck.

I'm kinda still developing the character though. I mean, I can easily make him unable to cause an bad luck, only good luck, in order to accommodate for a rival, and make his powers more focused on giving people good luck.

As I said before, I'll have to see completed character sheets before getting a final answer. So don't be too discouraged about what I say... :)

Ace finished, Electra WIP

[spoili]
latest

tet_by_nekkohime-d8fup15.png

[/spoili]

Name:
Ace.

Male.

Appears 14.

Entity type:
God.

God type:

God of Luck.

Powers:

Good Luck Embodiment - Can only embody good luck, meaning powers can only be used in ways which create/manipulate good luck, or reduce bad luck.
Blessing Inducement
Possible Future Vision - Biased towards positive futures. So notices positive futures far more than negative ones
Efficacy Manipulation - Only improves efficacy, doesn't worsen it.

Lucky
Random Weapon Summoning

WoC:

Uses his ability to randomly summon a weapon, and wields whatever weapon he summons. This doesn't mean Ace is proficient with the weapon he summons- rather, he relies on his luck to use it properly.

Likes and Hobbies:

Video and board games - Ace can't help but enjoy the natural advantage he has at games. He also enjoys games which typically involve no to little luck, since they provide him with challenge he doesn't typically get due to his luck.
Pranking mortals - Since Ace struggles to cause actual harm to others, he enjoys seeing how people would react if he could by playing harmless pranks on them.
Shiny/sparkly objects- This is why finding a penny is lucky (because they are shiny), and breaking a mirror is unlucky (since it is the destruction of a shiny object).
Lazing about - Ace is more than happy to lay about doing nothing.

Dislikes:

Serious Discussions - When it comes to topics like politics and religion, Ace can't help but yawn. None of it matters to him, since his luck generally means he'll be fine regardless.
Flirting - Since Ace looks eternally 14, he struggles with the ladies, which pisses him off. Yup, the God of luck can't get lucky.
Pessimism - If there's one thing that can ruin Ace's day, it's having to deal with a pessimist.
Rain- Even if Ace's luck means he's able to avoid getting wet, it makes the world look drab and people act miserable.

Bio:

It is said that Ace was born when the first symbol of luck was created. This rumour stems from the fact his Godly powers are linked to the usage of lucky symbols throughout the world. Due to his lazy nature Ace has typically stayed out the politics of the Gods; however now the world is threatened by Dreahyedron, even he is ready to get involved.

Other Notes:

None!

Ace Is Approved, I think we are all going to have a little fun with him around :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Daz
Reactions: Cannonheadbutt
latest

Name:Club Luvergian {Skin color difference is turquoise & burnt orange it is formed in a clown-strip likeness!}
Age: How old are you? Appears 16 1/2 Physically as old as superstions regarding luck, chance and gambels.
Entity type: Goddess? ( Answers to Agender Deity Of The Petri Dish)
God type: Goddesses of Bad Luck.
Powers: What powers do you possess?: Plasma manipulation, astrology summoning- the zodiac in weapon from long-ranged & meele, its all guns and scarabs for her. meta ability creation number #1. Club can recreate elemental molecules to create shields with an ammunition count of 375. The ammo itself is hypersonic-rock. And the shields are in the style of acer laptops. Luck Absorption, Bad Luck Creation, clair-tasting. color magic transmutation-Cursing and ill intent magic is combined with paints, markers or broken woods, beer bottles, or toys to create shadow-person-likeness.
WoC: A titanium-studded cricket bat.
Likes and Hobbies: Sports. Breathing. Standing out. Falling Alseep to Ice Nine Kills - Enjoy Your Slay & Tattoo World's videos.
Dislikes: Normalcy, the untainted. Amoralists. Not waking up to Motionless In White - Soft.
Bio: Y. It is said that Club was born from a curse or from the aether after a Mortal had seen someone extremely lucky. It was an unnatural amount of luck in her life. It was said that Club's creation was a purple magic entity spell by a clever witch that wanted to see his enemy fall. It is believed many things are believed about Club. It is her belief that she came to be when the wrong magician had his hands on a deck of chance cards after using shapeshifter-mermaid tarot deck cards without a cleansing. It is Club's belief that she was drawn to the demigod of voidic chaos by....Common interest and not control. And it is Club and Fukyuu's believes that Balance can use eternal rivalry.

Club had begun after the creation of Ace and this was only because she had seen his actions before her birth into exsistence. She had not see everything only his moral energy and what his godly-type is. And it is her and Fukyuu's belief that she had become born by the baking of a relic in Scottland. To curse the luckiest Earthlings, and it is Zachary and Luvergian's believes that Bad Luck can go beyond their universes.

Extra Info: Favorite word is Likeness & Favourite date is The Fifth Month May 2006. Is Asexual. Favorite lie. ''It is my believe''.

submitting yet. Just going to let this sit here!

latest

Name:Club Luvergian {Skin color difference is turquoise & burnt orange it is formed in a clown-strip likeness!}
Age: How old are you? Appears 16 1/2 Physically as old as superstions regarding luck, chance and gambels.
Entity type: Goddess? ( Answers to Agender Deity Of The Petri Dish)
God type: Goddesses of Bad Luck.
Powers: What powers do you possess?: Plasma manipulation, astrology summoning- the zodiac in weapon from long-ranged & meele, its all guns and scarabs for her. meta ability creation number #1. Club can recreate elemental molecules to create shields with an ammunition count of 375. The ammo itself is hypersonic-rock. And the shields are in the style of acer laptops. Luck Absorption, Bad Luck Creation, clair-tasting. color magic transmutation-Cursing and ill intent magic is combined with paints, markers or broken woods, beer bottles, or toys to create shadow-person-likeness.
WoC: A titanium-studded cricket bat.
Likes and Hobbies: Sports. Breathing. Standing out. Falling Alseep to Ice Nine Kills - Enjoy Your Slay & Tattoo World's videos.
Dislikes: Normalcy, the untainted. Amoralists. Not waking up to Motionless In White - Soft.
Bio: Y. It is said that Club was born from a curse or from the aether after a Mortal had seen someone extremely lucky. It was an unnatural amount of luck in her life. It was said that Club's creation was a purple magic entity spell by a clever witch that wanted to see his enemy fall. It is believed many things are believed about Club. It is her belief that she came to be when the wrong magician had his hands on a deck of chance cards after using shapeshifter-mermaid tarot deck cards without a cleansing. It is Club's belief that she was drawn to the demigod of voidic chaos by....Common interest and not control. And it is Club and Fukyuu's believes that Balance can use eternal rivalry.

Club had begun after the creation of Ace and this was only because she had seen his actions before her birth into exsistence. She had not see everything only his moral energy and what his godly-type is. And it is her and Fukyuu's belief that she had become born by the baking of a relic in Scottland. To curse the luckiest Earthlings, and it is Zachary and Luvergian's believes that Bad Luck can go beyond their universes.

Extra Info: Favorite word is Likeness & Favourite date is The Fifth Month May 2006. Is Asexual. Favorite lie. ''It is my believe''.

submitting yet. Just going to let this sit here!

I don't see anything that should be a problem. So when you are ready to submit I'll add her to the cast.

EDIT: You still need a mortal though.

[spoili]

Ibuki-Mioda-image-ibuki-mioda-36498520-800-1108.jpg

[/spoili]

Name:
Electra Rock

Female

Entity type:

Mortal.

World of Birth:

Earth.

Race:

Human.

Powers:

Sound manipulation.

WoC:

Chainsaw - may be used in combination with her sound manipulation powers.

Likes and Hobbies:

Playing the guitar - Electra is a skilled musician who is famous for her rock and electronic music.
Getting into fights - Being an adrenaline junkie, Electra loves getting into fights just for the thrill of it.
Neon colours - The perfect way to express her vibrant personality.
Chainsaw oil - Electra has come to love the smell of chainsaw oil, associating it with the thrill of destruction.

Dislikes:

Silence - So. Boring.
The Police - Let's just say Electra's had to run from the cops more than a few times.
Formalities - Electra sees no reason to bother with formalities, believing they just get in the way of having fun.
Superstitions - Electra's parents were incredibly superstitious, which led to a lot of wasted time following superstitions. This has led Electra to believe superstitions are dumb.

Bio:
Electra is a typical young rebel, with bonus points for being an out of control rock star. She's often causing trouble by getting into fights or destroying property, which leads to more publicity for her music. Electra doesn't just rely on publicity from her crazy stunts though, having a genuine talent for music- that might be linked to her sound manipulation powers though. Some may call it cheating, but Electra happily embraces using her powers to aid her music creation, using it to perform most thrilling concerts possible. With the promise of adventure, Electra is more than willing to re-purpose her powers to fight Dreahyedron.

Other Notes:

None!

"I have Read the rules and am Ready for Combat"​

She's approved, but there is one thing to ask.... how dose SHE know of the upcoming threat of Dreahyedron?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Cannonheadbutt
895bLvY.jpg

name )_ Hideyoshi Masazaki.
gender )_ Male.
age )_ Freshly 18.
entity-type )_ Mortal.
world-of-birth )_ Earth.
race )_ Human.
powers )_

& Superhuman attributes. His best talent is the super strength out of the enhanced body functions.
& Extraordinary durability/pain tolerance. Self-explanatory.

& Gravity Manipulation. It's a work in progress to incorporate it into physical fighting, but it feels great to practice boxing on steel!
woc )_ Body, environment, gravity.
█ likes&dislikes )_
+FOOD +Exercising +Sparring +Challenges
&
-Laziness -Being tricked -Academics -Losing
bio )_ Hideyoshi was a kid not many could understand. He was known as the white haired trouble child with no eye for the future, with a single mom that worked two jobs. Much of his growing up was on his own and in the gym or ring, becoming a rugged type of boy who could be described as 'the type of guy to tell a beautiful woman to move out the way if she was in front of the TV'. He works a part time job at a convenience store and still lives with his mom, kinda anti-social and hot-tempered. Hideyoshi is really straight forward and is too thick headed to read between any lines or even know when a person likes him, he's too busy working out and eating his weight in meat and rice.
other )_
&. He has a crazy work out routine.
&. His cooking is deadly, but he'll inhale it all.
&. He's 5'7.

"I have Read the rules and am Ready for Combat"

mHzbbAa.jpg

name )_ Innocentia.
gender )_ Female.
age )_ Appears Mid-twenties.
entity-type )_ Goddess.
god-type )_ Love and Luxury.
powers )_
& Amorous Blessing. Innocentia is pretty much Cupid.

& Succubi's Delight. She has magical abilities to do very... Persuasive things. She's a succubi goddess.
& Amorous Magic Aura. Amourous magic aura or AMA is what runs through the Goddess of Love's blood. It's a 'love energy' that she can also transfer outside of the body to help increase physical attacks. An AMA aided slap can either turn you on or temporarily slow your agility.
& Amorous Magic Entities. Innocentia controls these entities made of 'love magic' that can stun, slow, or seduce the target depending on their reaction to AMA. They can range from hearts, can be in the form of arrows, and floating kissy marks.
woc )_ Uses 'Aphrodite' and 'Persephone', two floating bows that launch AMA summoned arrows.
likes&dislikes )_
+Her job of being Cupid +Looking good +Diamonds and gold +Alcohol
&
-Being pestered [even though she loves teasing] -Perverts -Dirt, muck, slop, bugs, bad hygiene... All of it -Silver
bio )_ Innocentia is the god version of the rich girl that's out of many's leagues. In a simple sentence, she's the type of goddess that would 'check her lipstick in a mirror while her arrows gattle you to the ground, then lays on her side and is fed grapes while watching your body bleed out'. She has her little cocky rich girl moments but loves karaoke and drinking her balls off. Innocentia is very serious about the return of Dreahydick [this is the first time in a long time she's actually started honing her skills and learning new sets], but isn't afraid to take a load off clearly.
other )_
&. Biggest weakness is chocolate. She always smells of so, too.
&. She's 5'9 and could pop your head like a pimple between her thighs.
&. She 100% comfortable with being nude. What's underwear?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TyranntX
I don't see anything that should be a problem. So when you are ready to submit I'll add her to the cast.

EDIT: You still need a mortal though.

She's approved, but there is one thing to ask.... how dose SHE know of the upcoming threat of Dreahyedron?
She doesn't yet, I was more hinting that when whatever happens to involve the mortals that her attitude will be one of excitement as opposed to reluctance.

• Useful
Hm? I am my mortal you said they could be alien. i, Zachary-Fukyuu am from another planet not a dimension..well, its a 3rd dimension.

Also I am Club's attendant. Yeah.

I'm a selfinsert when it comes to gods and moralists fighting for the universe and their own. I usually step in instead of a character I can create. Club is excluded because, well. Luck needs a opposite. hehhehe. She's so repulsive by the way he is.

Hm? I am my mortal you said they could be alien. i, Zachary-Fukyuu am from another planet not a dimension..well, its a 3rd dimension.

Also I am Club's attendant. Yeah.

I'm a selfinsert when it comes to gods and moralists fighting for the universe and their own. I usually step in instead of a character I can create. Club is excluded because, well. Luck needs a opposite. hehhehe. She's so repulsive by the way he is.

You may, hence why this is called Gods of the UNIVERSE. ;)

895bLvY.jpg

name )_ Hideyoshi Masazaki.
gender )_ Male.
age )_ Freshly 18.
entity-type )_ Mortal.
world-of-birth )_ Earth.
race )_ Human.
powers )_

& Superhuman attributes. His best talent is the super strength out of the enhanced body functions.
& Extraordinary durability/pain tolerance. Self-explanatory.

& Gravity Manipulation. It's a work in progress to incorporate it into physical fighting, but it feels great to practice boxing on steel!
woc )_ Body, environment, gravity.
█ likes&dislikes )_
+FOOD +Exercising +Sparring +Challenges
&
-Laziness -Being tricked -Academics -Losing
bio )_ Hideyoshi was a kid not many could understand. He was known as the white haired trouble child with no eye for the future, with a single mom that worked two jobs. Much of his growing up was on his own and in the gym or ring, becoming a rugged type of boy who could be described as 'the type of guy to tell a beautiful woman to move out the way if she was in front of the TV'. He works a part time job at a convenience store and still lives with his mom, kinda anti-social and hot-tempered. Hideyoshi is really straight forward and is too thick headed to read between any lines or even know when a person likes him, he's too busy working out and eating his weight in meat and rice.
other )_
&. He has a crazy work out routine.
&. His cooking is deadly, but he'll inhale it all.
&. He's 5'7.

mHzbbAa.jpg

name )_ Innocentia.
gender )_ Female.
age )_ Appears Mid-twenties.
entity-type )_ Goddess.
god-type )_ Love and Luxury.
powers )_
& Amorous Blessing. Innocentia is pretty much Cupid.

& Succubi's Delight. She has magical abilities to do very... Persuasive things. She's a succubi goddess.
& Amorous Magic Aura. Amourous magic aura or AMA is what runs through the Goddess of Love's blood. It's a 'love energy' that she can also transfer outside of the body to help increase physical attacks. An AMA aided slap can either turn you on or temporarily slow your agility.
& Amorous Magic Entities. Innocentia controls these entities made of 'love magic' that can stun, slow, or seduce the target depending on their reaction to AMA. They can range from hearts, can be in the form of arrows, and floating kissy marks.
woc )_ Uses 'Aphrodite' and 'Persephone', two floating bows that launch AMA summoned arrows.
likes&dislikes )_
+Her job of being Cupid +Looking good +Diamonds and gold +Alcohol
&
-Being pestered [even though she loves teasing] -Perverts -Dirt, muck, slop, bugs, bad hygiene... All of it -Silver
bio )_ Innocentia is the god version of the rich girl that's out of many's leagues. In a simple sentence, she's the type of goddess that would 'check her lipstick in a mirror while her arrows gattle you to the ground, then lays on her side and is fed grapes while watching your body bleed out'. She has her little cocky rich girl moments but loves karaoke and drinking her balls off. Innocentia is very serious about the return of Dreahydick [this is the first time in a long time she's actually started honing her skills and learning new sets], but isn't afraid to take a load off clearly.
other )_
&. Biggest weakness is chocolate. She always smells of so, too.
&. She's 5'9 and could pop your head like a pimple between her thighs.
&. She 100% comfortable with being nude. What's underwear?

They are both accepted. Have to wonder though, how Hideyoshi would fair in a fight of Brawn vs Brain.

Reactions: beautie
Name: Hector Venn

Entity type: Mortal

World of Birth: Mars, but raised on Earth.

Race: Human

Powers: Blood magic and healing. He heals at an abnormal rate, allowing him to sustain his blood magic for much longer than most users. Blood magic is primarily based on enhancing the user's natural abilities and combat. Since his magic uses his lifeforce, he can't use it for too long. The more injured he is, the more powerful he is.

WoC: He carries the traditional blood magic knife, though it's primarily used on himself to activate his powers.

Likes and Hobbies: Reading, fighting, chilling, listening to music

Dislikes: Darkness, large animals, being beaten, arrogance, rudeness

Bio: Hector was born on Mars to two natural fighters, his father also being a blood mage. They divorced when he was young, and his father took him to earth and taught him the ways of the blood mage. From there he became a natural fighter, participating in many tournaments and winning. Now he seeks something else to occupy his time, presumably something combat related.

Other Notes: I read the rules, ready for combat, all that.

Name: Hector Venn

Entity type: Mortal

World of Birth: Mars, but raised on Earth.

Race: Human

Powers: Blood magic and healing. He heals at an abnormal rate, allowing him to sustain his blood magic for much longer than most users. Blood magic is primarily based on enhancing the user's natural abilities and combat. Since his magic uses his lifeforce, he can't use it for too long. The more injured he is, the more powerful he is.

WoC: He carries the traditional blood magic knife, though it's primarily used on himself to activate his powers.

Likes and Hobbies: Reading, fighting, chilling, listening to music

Dislikes: Darkness, large animals, being beaten, arrogance, rudeness

Bio: Hector was born on Mars to two natural fighters, his father also being a blood mage. They divorced when he was young, and his father took him to earth and taught him the ways of the blood mage. From there he became a natural fighter, participating in many tournaments and winning. Now he seeks something else to occupy his time, presumably something combat related.

Other Notes: I read the rules, ready for combat, all that.

As this story technically takes place in the future, I will allow Martians (people born on mars). So this Character is approved

You may, hence why this is called Gods of the UNIVERSE. ;)

They are both accepted. Have to wonder though, how Hideyoshi would fair in a fight of Brawn vs Brain.
//shrug
probably not well. if the brain can get him good before one of his punches snaps their skull in half then he'd have trouble lmaooo i love hide

//shrug
probably not well. if the brain can get him good before one of his punches snaps their skull in half then he'd have trouble lmaooo i love hide

Either way, it would make for a good sparing match. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another Note Everyone. We will be starting shortly. Juts waiting on one additional mortal character and we can begin.

@beautie @Viral @Cannonheadbutt @Daz @Neo.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll likely be putting up the IC some time tomorrow, so for anyone who as not made a character yet and is interested now would be the time to make them. Although this IS open sign up, there is only so much space to go around... And the gods wont wait forever

Last edited:
Reactions: beautie
*gets a scan of spray paint and corrects her tag*
@TyranntX There's always a period at the end of my usernames =^.^=