Gods of the Universe [Sign up and OCC... Take 3]

@TyranntX How many more players you hoping for before we begin?
We should have enough to start. I just wanted to give others a chance to sign up before we did

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Daz
I'll try to get a post up within the next couple of days, although I do have plans so no promises.

I'll try to get a post up within the next couple of days, although I do have plans so no promises.

No Rush, We'll try not to get too far ahead so you don't get left behind

@beautie it seems like we are just wating on you now... since @Daz will be away for a bit

Reactions: beautie
Reactions: TyranntX
Sorreh, I'll get another post up today, been a bit busy with a project I'm working on, I'd have said something about it earlier, but I didn't think it would be so time absorbing.

Don't worry, I'll be starting up anther RP to be hosting along side this one (just something to pass the time for me)

Reactions: Teiso
I should be posting within the next 24 hours :)

I look forward to it, you are the only one from the group who has not made a post yet :)

Y'know what, I'm sorry, but I think I'm going to have to drop out. I'm dragging my feet with my post because I've sadly lost interest in the RP's concept. There's really no point in me forcing myself to post, because I'm not going to be able to contribute anything of quality to the story if I'm not interested in it. I wish you all the best of luck with this RP, but I think it's best if I leave.

Reactions: beautie
Sad to see you go Daz. :c
ill be posting today then!

I understand Daz, Good luck with your future endeavors

Got room for one more? If so whatcha need story wise
Yeah, we have room. We armrest in the prologue though so it's best that you make your character post haste.

EDIT: Nothing in particular story wise. do keep in mind that you will need o have a minimum of one portal character

Last edited:
Y'know what, I'm sorry, but I think I'm going to have to drop out. I'm dragging my feet with my post because I've sadly lost interest in the RP's concept. There's really no point in me forcing myself to post, because I'm not going to be able to contribute anything of quality to the story if I'm not interested in it. I wish you all the best of luck with this RP, but I think it's best if I leave.

Oh, no mister hero. I von't let vou leave, coward. Vou von't run from, a chance to save zhe vorld. Go cosmic van see, zhe beatiues of zhe omniverse. Cowards vay out is to run, zheir true vay out is suicide. As a ghost to zhis war vou are velcomed into nercomanced vays.

Coward. Live vith Ace van zhe others, again. My spell to vou is theses vords vand zhe vords of Art OD Deception & Zhese vords.

Vhat faze of zhe Moon is vour emotions in?

Former cowaard. Velcome to a fight zhat concers more zhan zhis pitiful Earth's continuity. Yet, zhe omniverse aas a moral whole. Death to zhe Voids. Van, a immortailty to vou, I & all zhat I find to drag back into a calling to cull & accentuate moral arms.

Maybe vou've nown me before, a huanter of dreams & physical dimension. Even vitrual. I'm Zachary-Fukyuu Luvergian. Van vou've started life in a vorld, a earth, a malky vay vou abandoned. Valafei vourself as zhe immortality takes zou to space, it alvays stars on zhis Earth. Velcome to Reailty's Star Ocean.

Are vou still a coward Ragna Zhe Bloodeddge Kisaragi? Or Should I say JAson Loo Darkheart-Kisariegi. Vell I've said both, so. I'll see vou vhere vengence & Dehderhyon both vaven't called for me, or Club. But vhere we desire to go. Van ve vill see vou, as ourselves. MY D.I.d.s. & I are coming together.

Try not to lose interest in zhis vorld, zhe non-vitrual vorld.

Oh, no mister hero. I von't let vou leave, coward. Vou von't run from, a chance to save zhe vorld. Go cosmic van see, zhe beatiues of zhe omniverse. Cowards vay out is to run, zheir true vay out is suicide. As a ghost to zhis war vou are velcomed into nercomanced vays.

Coward. Live vith Ace van zhe others, again. My spell to vou is theses vords vand zhe vords of Art OD Deception & Zhese vords.

Vhat faze of zhe Moon is vour emotions in?

Former cowaard. Velcome to a fight zhat concers more zhan zhis pitiful Earth's continuity. Yet, zhe omniverse aas a moral whole. Death to zhe Voids. Van, a immortailty to vou, I & all zhat I find to drag back into a calling to cull & accentuate moral arms.

Maybe vou've nown me before, a huanter of dreams & physical dimension. Even vitrual. I'm Zachary-Fukyuu Luvergian. Van vou've started life in a vorld, a earth, a malky vay vou abandoned. Valafei vourself as zhe immortality takes zou to space, it alvays stars on zhis Earth. Velcome to Reailty's Star Ocean.

Are vou still a coward Ragna Zhe Bloodeddge Kisaragi? Or Should I say JAson Loo Darkheart-Kisariegi. Vell I've said both, so. I'll see vou vhere vengence & Dehderhyon both vaven't called for me, or Club. But vhere we desire to go. Van ve vill see vou, as ourselves. MY D.I.d.s. & I are coming together.

Try not to lose interest in zhis vorld, zhe non-vitrual vorld.
I'm afraid I must leave, for my presence in this world is but a shadow. When I first arrived my eyes sparkled with joy, but now they are dull. I can only offer husks of posts, rather than the truly passionate writings this RP deserves. Go on without me, to truly appreciate and love this universe!

I'm afraid I must leave, for my presence in this world is but a shadow. When I first arrived my eyes sparkled with joy, but now they are dull. I can only offer husks of posts, rather than the truly passionate writings this RP deserves. Go on without me, to truly appreciate and love this universe!

Now now, that's. hahaha. that's inexcusable. Have you even seen the hidden vithin vour self? Vour physical shadow, Vour invisiblness. Vhen I first joined zhis vorld my eyes were, shocked and dulled vith amusement. Now after my return via a tulpic switch out, they are negatively charged vith Light & Darkness. Zhe Moon & zhe Blood of a Daoist. My true passion lies in its resting place vith my mind.
I vill not have vou leave, zhis isn't zhe military and zhis isn't a board game. Vhat vil become of vou vhen ve are invaded by aliens, crushed by other monsters, or taken by zhe meta humans? True appreciation of zhis universe comes vith leaving it, completely and returning to it vith a sense of it missing you!! Appreciation is a emotion in my understanding.
See you vhen vou have zhe answers for me. & let my dids introduce zhemselves vhen we all fight for zhis same concept.

Vell, met and vell done. I do not feel any form of love. I have just been ready to return to zhis universe after heaing from pains hat were caused, and a gift in zhe form of my memories being dependant on others.