Gods of Blood (Closed Signups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crap. Reading through the first post didn't help. I still have no idea what to write about next. Also @Jhuton can we get that char list soon? I'm far too lazy to look up with ascheriit fellow.

Crap. Reading through the first post didn't help. I still have no idea what to write about next. Also @Jhuton can we get that char list soon? I'm far too lazy to look up with ascheriit fellow.
He has yet to fix 'Leone' so a character list may be in the far future.

Oh! I have him bookmarked~ (got around to bookmarking all my characters yesterday because there is no way I'm going to be scrolling through 20+ pages to find them -_-

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/gods-of-blood-closed-signups.72582/page-13#post-1558979

Here you go ^^

Oh! I have him bookmarked~ (got around to bookmarking all my characters yesterday because there is no way I'm going to be scrolling through 20+ pages to find them -_-

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/gods-of-blood-closed-signups.72582/page-13#post-1558979

Here you go ^^
12328cfd9d38c9899efd50e8712e9c36.gif

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
OH DRAT I just thought up a GREAT idea but it's too late to add it to my character now.

I'm gon do it anyway though. Somehow...

@Temm Leone is now Leon

@Ruko I'll be getting the character list up today

@Slamdeiru please try to write in the pasy tense

@Riopop there are a couple spelling errors in your last post. Make sure you check over before you post

I'll also be creating the high priest's C.S today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay I read through every single new page added since I went to 'sleep'. And of course there are only 3 new posts on the IC...

Thanks @Jhuton. @PostingOwl it's because in the IC we have to think about what we write, but in the OOC we can spout off pointless and irrelevant things without even checking it for spellng.

You are welcome~ ^^ Got any ideas to how you want me to go off or should I just write some random scenario?

You are welcome~ ^^ Got any ideas to how you want me to go off or should I just write some random scenario?
I don't mind. Shiko will have just walked out of a large but suspiciously unguarded housing estate, looking really rather ominous in her midnight black plate armour.

Yeah... I'm not good at thinking about what I'm writing and it usually comes out better if I don't think at all. It's called my creative flow, if I try to filter it then it gets thin and watery and bland.

So ummm I think I shall go and carve my mage staff :D my dads cutting the piece of wood right now. It's gonna be awesome!

Sounds cool. Give us a pic when it's done!

Gawd whittling takes forever -___-

I think I'll take a break and stalk this website...

I regrettably inform you that I won't be participating in your RP, @Jhuton. Sorry for the inconvenience and hope your RP is a success. Feel free to do with the character as you please though, whether it's just discarding him or using him for someone else.

Oooh yikes you're about to get pwned.

*backs away to hide in her corner*

*Copies Owl's actions* Hey, if you're the queen of pillows, you think you could conjure some up so we can build a pillow fort to hide in and wait for this to all blow over?

Status
Not open for further replies.