Gods of Blood (Closed Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can an elf walk on top of snow?

Of course I can! Couch pillows for the walls, bolster pillows for supports, floor pillows for the ground, a huge comforter for the roof, and tons more pillows just for kicks.

JWns9Vo.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Impressive! I dont have enough pillows in my house to do that... That looks really cosy and it's making me want to be in such a state. That being said I shall go and seek it out in bed. Sleepy times i think.

Can an elf walk on top of snow?

Of course I can! Couch pillows for the walls, bolster pillows for supports, floor pillows for the ground, a huge comforter for the roof, and tons more pillows just for kicks.

JWns9Vo.jpg
Now words can express the utter respect I have for you right now.

Impressive! I dont have enough pillows in my house to do that... That looks really cosy and it's making me want to be in such a state. That being said I shall go and seek it out in bed. Sleepy times i think.
Good night then! Also (after hours of procrastination later) I've gotten my response for Ascheriit up and running. He's in a bit of a predicament so do with the situation whatever way you like ^^

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Yeah that isn't from my house... my brother and I made a huge one when we were younger in our living room.

It made my mom mad, and we didn't get a picture :( but we did have an ipad in it, and a lamp, and our sleeping bags :D

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Yeah that isn't from my house... my brother and I made a huge one when we were younger in our living room.

It made my mom mad, and we didn't get a picture :( but we did have an ipad in it, and a lamp, and our sleeping bags :D
Even so, the picture did give me a few ideas of how I might spend my long week holiday's ;p Its going to be a bit of a building project though as I will be the only worker -_-"

OH GREAT IDEA. I'm going to use my huge collection of lego to see if I can build a lego pillow fort! Oh and @☆StarryNIGHT☆ I've responded IC. I tried not to interfere too much with anything, incase you had plans. Now I've gone to the Excessively Comfortable Sleeping Human Containment Device for my daily statis.

OOH I have a huge lego collection too! It's even bigger than my yarn collection!

And yeah now I want to make a pillow fort. Though my room is practically one already...

I want to request that you guys stop with the spamming. Persons are getting frustrated with having to read through all the redundant conversations on this page, if you would like, I can create a separate page for interaction, but I would really prefer if you kept conversations on this thread strictly relevant to the actual plot development or questions concerning the plot. Also, some characters might be dyeing early on in the r.p because of the high possibility of god moding. Please no complaints if this happens, it's only fair to the other r.p'rs. As for the matter of Cahill, that has been settled via private chat and he has been excused from the r.p. You may state here if you would like a seperate thread created for ooc interaction.

DO IT. You'll tell me if I godmod right? Cos 99% of the time when I do that I don't realise i'm actually doing it and I forget that my character isn't necessarily the main character. (hehe I may have gone to bed, but apparently that just means I post from my phone)

I'm going to set up a system wherein if someone godmodes once they will be seriously injured. If they do it once more they will be killed. This seems reasonable

Okay that seems fair. Can we vote on the type of death they will receive?

Whichever seems relevant to the situation. Perhaps they can be killed by the character they are fighting by being hit by a powerful blast, or they can be pushed off a balcony.

There's always the possibility of death by oculus, or they could be killed in whatever manner by a kurogari or someone in their vicinity

That actually makes sense too. If they use a lot of power and be god-like then they'll die :D

I's is working on my post(s) here soon, had to do chores bleh. And I swear not to god mode, if I do please inform me and ill be happy to change/edit my post to more appropriate actions. I agree to those terms btw @Jhuton

And I vote for a seperate thread or possibly PM for random OOC talk and have this for the actual rp.

Starry: I love Jack's post! I have so many ideas....*mischievous grin*
Also...*sneaks into Star's pillow fort* muwahaha I have invaded pillowville!

All the pillow forts belong to me, dammit. I'm the queen, they are simple stewards taking care of my estates.
Also Rin's up for interaction, so feel free to do whatever. :D

Saying that may have been a bad idea, but whatevs. Go for it.

All the pillow forts belong to me, dammit. I'm the queen, they are simple stewards taking care of my estates.
Also Rin's up for interaction, so feel free to do whatever. :D

Saying that may have been a bad idea, but whatevs. Go for it.
Oops I meant @PostingOwl's pillow fort* lol my bad

• The format for posting in this r.p has been changed. Effective immediately, this thread will be used for plot related posts only. Questions, queries, suggestions or notifications are included in this. Anything which is not relevant to the plot in some way should not be posted here. If something irrelevant is posted, I will ask you to delete it immediately.

• The OOC for this r.p will either be created in a separate thread or I will utilize a P.M for this purpose.

By the way guys. I made a new Kuragari to replace Cahill's character. She can be viewed in the vault

Okay sounds good I'll go check it out. And can you possible put all the links at the top of the IC in the rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.