Gods of Blood (Closed Signups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh. I used to watch dub, but then I encountered Deadman Wonderland, and the voices in the dub of that were so awful that I switched to sub, and I haven't switched back because I noticed that I really liked the sound of the Japanese language. Once you listen to enough of it you start to pick up phrases and words anyway which means you can tell what they're saying without having to do much reading.

• Love
Reactions: Roxshi
You people disgust me. Watching anime in English Dub. You're either very new to the scene, or you're freaks who haven't noticed that they're ALWAYS better in japanese. No exception to that. Not a single thing is better as an english version than a japanese.
Egh, you're one of those people. I watch all anime except Kuroshitsuji in sub. I watch BB in dub due to the fact the majority of characters are ENGLISH. The dub is so good that I in fact only like some characters due to their accent! It's Victorian London, not Japan. I don't care for the ones based in America because I'm not fond of most American accents, meanwhile English RP is just orgasm worthy~

By RP I assume you mean Received Pronunciation. But then, it is designed to be a worldwide understandable accent to be broadcast over the radio. And no, I'm not one of those people, I was just pretending to be one for humour's sake. I didn't watch much Black Butler. It wasn't particularly well explained. But yeah IK what you mean about BB and things like Hellsing Ultimate. They do work better in English accents. But then, a Japanese dracula would just sound weird.

Sorry, I went out. I'll be doing my CV and covering letter and then I'll post in the IC at some point when I can get my creative juices flowing again.

I'm surprised that you guys are moving so slowly in the IC seeing how you mananage to spam three pages in one hour

Well this is all blurted out nonsense, the IC is all finely edited creative literature, I hope, still haven't even read it.

Really? It's going well so far, putting adept on that rating was a good move on my part

Rofl and you call me a weirdo XD its 11:21am my time right now, I went to bed at 2am last night (normal for me). I'll get a post up for Sora/Jack in a little bit, having just woke up 30 min'sh ago my mind is complaining and refusing to be creative right now. Oh and I like watching anime in dub and sub but I find sub more accurate due to the voices being less whiny for girls and more manly for the men. On the other hand dub allows me to multitask while watching instead of paying attention to the subs.

Teth is high!!! *eats more sushi* he is so going to have mental issues .

Rofl and you call me a weirdo XD its 11:21am my time right now, I went to bed at 2am last night (normal for me). I'll get a post up for Sora/Jack in a little bit, having just woke up 30 min'sh ago my mind is complaining and refusing to be creative right now. Oh and I like watching anime in dub and sub but I find sub more accurate due to the voices being less whiny for girls and more manly for the men. On the other hand dub allows me to multitask while watching instead of paying attention to the subs.
Yay~!! I just woke up 10 minutes ago and am already starting on my 2nd character intro xP I could have written something yesterday since I passed out around six (yea I watched the convo from the side lines like a ninja) but I don't trust my writing skills at four in the morning nor my mind to be sane.

Teth is high!!! *eats more sushi* he is so going to have mental issues .
I saw the picture. Looked at it for more than ten minutes and nearly gagged. I think I may have mild motion sickness~ ^^

Reactions: NoHope
I want to post but..egh...*continues writing CV ;-;*

I would post, but I just did so and I want to see if anyone has their character do something I can then go onto do something with. I also want to read over the original post of the OOC before i post again, to make sure I don't post something innapropriate to the setting.

I'm currently reading the IC and, jeez this is the role-playing standard I've been looking for~

Reactions: Ruko
Also ever since the character creation stopped I suddenly have a flood of incredibly interesting characters I wanna play ¬.¬

I would post, but I just did so and I want to see if anyone has their character do something I can then go onto do something with. I also want to read over the original post of the OOC before i post again, to make sure I don't post something innapropriate to the setting.
I can volunteer Ascheriit for that mission since he's the only chara I've got (thats been approved anyways) that has absolutely nothing to do xP

I'm currently reading the IC and, jeez this is the role-playing standard I've been looking for~
The grammar, spelling, or just the fact that each post consists of more than one paragraph? ;p

I can volunteer Ascheriit for that mission since he's the only chara I've got (thats been approved anyways) that has absolutely nothing to do xP

The grammar, spelling, or just the fact that each post consists of more than one paragraph? ;p
All of the above~ Jhuton knows how bad the grammar, spelling and length of each post of my last rp was.

All of the above~ Jhuton knows how bad the grammar, spelling and length of each post of my last rp was.
I can relate -_- I mean I haven't made my own RP as of late but I've come across people that respond to paragraphs with one sentence =_= Grammar and spelling I don't mind so much as long as I can look at the letters and make sense out of it but the length of the responses are what really get to me.

Also going to be taking a shower for a bit so be back in a few ^^-

I find that most of the people on this site have very high quality writing standards. Of course, it is going to be somewhat situational, for example the other RP i'm currently in only has a single paragraph per post, but it's much faster paced as it's focused on character interaction, so it still works. The one thing I can't stand is when people use terrible grammar and punctuation and spelling even though English is their primary language.

Yep, I did the intro, though it wasn't my longest piece I was still rather irritated when the next post was less than one hundred words and barely grammatically correct.
I can relate -_- I mean I haven't made my own RP as of late but I've come across people that respond to paragraphs with one sentence =_= Grammar and spelling I don't mind so much as long as I can look at the letters and make sense out of it but the length of the responses are what really get to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.