Gods of Blood (Closed Signups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure. I had intended to do it but I guess I forgot

I's is working on my post(s) here soon, had to do chores bleh. And I swear not to god mode, if I do please inform me and ill be happy to change/edit my post to more appropriate actions. I agree to those terms btw @Jhuton

And I vote for a seperate thread or possibly PM for random OOC talk and have this for the actual rp.

Starry: I love Jack's post! I have so many ideas....*mischievous grin*
Also...*sneaks into Star's pillow fort* muwahaha I have invaded pillowville!
And I am all but looking forward to them! Also just a heads up for everyone (a really REALLY heads up) I might be gone between oct. 31st to nov. 3-4 Going to be on a 'retreat' in the 'mountains' (no joke, I'm going spending 4-5 days up in the mountains -_-)

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
That sounds awesome! I'm going to be gone during an upcoming weekend :P to go to renn fest, so I'll just have my character get sick or something.

That sounds awesome! I'm going to be gone during an upcoming weekend :P to go to renn fest, so I'll just have my character get sick or something.
Woo yea I have a random disappearance buddy xD *high fives* As for my characters, anyones free to control them~ I do have some rules about that though...

If you're going to control one of my charas

1. Don't make them do anything OC please~ (this is a kind of 'use your brain' test and see if that chara will do something like that ;p)

2. Speech is allowed but only a sentence or two~ (No declarations of war though...well I mean if the moment calls for it sure go ahead xD)

3. Please try to not get any of them killed ^^" (don't want to come home and find that Ascheriit fell down a canyon or that Alodia died of heart failure -_-)

4. You can absolutely drag them around~ (like carrying your stuff, catching food, doing all the dirty work you don't want to do ;p Just make sure its something that they would do without being too OC ^^)

5. Dramatic stuff is allowed~ (yea with all those sparkly shoujo romantica cheesyness and spiky close up shounen pics)

Woo yea I have a random disappearance buddy xD *high fives* As for my characters, anyones free to control them~ I do have some rules about that though...

If you're going to control one of my charas

1. Don't make them do anything OC please~ (this is a kind of 'use your brain' test and see if that chara will do something like that ;p)

2. Speech is allowed but only a sentence or two~ (No declarations of war though...well I mean if the moment calls for it sure go ahead xD)

3. Please try to not get any of them killed ^^" (don't want to come home and find that Ascheriit fell down a canyon or that Alodia died of heart failure -_-)

4. You can absolutely drag them around~ (like carrying your stuff, catching food, doing all the dirty work you don't want to do ;p Just make sure its something that they would do without being too OC ^^)

5. Dramatic stuff is allowed~ (yea with all those sparkly shoujo romantica cheesyness and spiky close up shounen pics)
Okay feel free to use those rules for Rin too if I have to leave for a backpacking trip or get dragged out of my house for vacation.

I'm having a writer's block..... for Tsuji......this cant be happeniing :(

When I have writer's block I turn on music that reminds me of my character and then just start writing :P

Watching the OOC is not mandatory. You can if you want to

I'll most likely be on very rarely if at all between the 22 of oct to the 12th of November. Going out to California to see my bf XD

Also, sorry for not posting yet ended up getting really busy and now I'm not feeling too well >_< stupid things preventing my rping!

I'll most likely be on very rarely if at all between the 22 of oct to the 12th of November. Going out to California to see my bf XD

Also, sorry for not posting yet ended up getting really busy and now I'm not feeling too well >_< stupid things preventing my rping!
You're kidding! I live in Cali (and now you all know where I live :D) Its no problem, take your time ^^-

Hey just wondering if Ascheriit and Shiko are anywhere near the church...

I was wondering that too. That would make my post that much easier......I still cant come up with much but I still need to post something but Im tired.....at the same time I want to post so I dont have to worry about it.

Hey my character's a saint as well and she's on a mission so if you want to piggyback on that you can... or go defend the poor helpless mob of angry villagers.

YAY action! *finds a reason to stay up for another 3 hours* I just need to be awake at noon guys, so don't let me stay up too late :D

You're kidding! I live in Cali (and now you all know where I live :D) Its no problem, take your time ^^-
Lol awesome! I live in Wisconsin but ive been to Cali a few times. My bf lives there im visiting for our bdays =) (if you have a response we should probably take it to OOC or PM lol)
Ill try getting a post up tonight but I took meds that are making me nauseous (bleh) so it might be tmw, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.