Gods of Blood (Closed Signups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The procrastinating will never end though. It just keeps going perpetually. I genuinely have a hard time stopping procrastinating because the moment I click close on Tickld (procrastination website) I instantly think "Oh I wonder what's on tickld."

The procrastinating will never end though. It just keeps going perpetually. I genuinely have a hard time stopping procrastinating because the moment I click close on Tickld (procrastination website) I instantly think "Oh I wonder what's on tickld."
I play one game, then feel like playing another game, then playing another until I realise it's time to sleep.

I'm done. FINALLY. I swear I have the worst attention span. I finished the first paragraph and procrastinated like a professional -_-" I should really stop putting action movies on while RPing...but it does get the creative juices flowing~

It's now 4 a.m and I'm still awake. But it seems the spamming has slowed down. Is it too early or too late? I bet it's too early, because you are all weirdos. Come to think of it we are all wierdos. Well might as well try to focus enough to make the character vault. And change Leon's name

I have severe clinical insomnia so I barely get any sleep ever! It's neither too early nor too late for me~

You're still awake at 4 in the morning? Shame on you. I always go to bed early so I can wake up at 4. It gives me time to use the internet before the rest of the family slows it down. And occasionally dump every spider in the house in my sister's bedroom, as I did today.

Reactions: Heron
Isn't that nice, I think I'll take a shower at six and go to bed. Hopefully I'll sleep through the entire day. And what time is it for you now Temm and Ruko?

We are appearantly the only two still left awake on the OOC

Well you can always peek further into my personal life, or I can head on over to kissanime for some black butler

Don't need to peek when it's an open door, but feel free to watch black butler. I wish I could watch season three without getting sad over the Japanese accents...

tis 10:38 AM for me, on a computer half as powerful as the average tablet. By the time I click send on this post, it will have taken around 5 minutes to write due to accidentally clicking the print button which caused the entire computer to freeze for ages as it tried to assign the extra processing power to open that one page.

tis 10:38 AM for me, on a computer half as powerful as the average tablet. By the time I click send on this post, it will have taken around 5 minutes to write due to accidentally clicking the print button which caused the entire computer to freeze for ages as it tried to assign the extra processing power to open that one page.
Ah, you're British, nice to know.

Season three was never dubbed?
It has not been dubbed yet no, as far as I know.

You people disgust me. Watching anime in English Dub. You're either very new to the scene, or you're freaks who haven't noticed that they're ALWAYS better in japanese. No exception to that. Not a single thing is better as an english version than a japanese.

I suppose it's all matter of perspective. I personally have degrading eyesight so having to read through everything in a language I don't care to learn is not on my yay! list

Status
Not open for further replies.