2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.

Romance | Comedy | Slice-of-life | Anime | Fantasy

Character Index | In Character

… ⛩ ...

Have you ever wondered what the gods and goddesses do during their free time? Do they have relationships? Family? Rivalries? Do they go on vacation? What is their work really like?

Gods and Goddesses have lives too like going on vacations, fighting over the last dumpling, dating, and trying their best at their work. But when it comes to divinity, mundane isn't quite so mundane. After all, that fight over the last dumpling might turn into a war with their god powers. We'll be playing those gods and goddesses in a feel good rp with anime physics and over the top antics. We'll be focusing mostly on the characters themselves, their lives, and relationships. It's a slice-of-life, romance, comedy but as gods and goddesses.​

• - This rp is largely focused on the romance and comedy between the gods and goddesses while we rp out their daily lives.

- Friendships, friendly rivalries, and romances are allowed and encouraged.

- All gods and goddesses will be original. No gods and goddesses from real mythology or religions though feel free to take inspiration from them. You can be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- While the setting takes inspiration from Japan and anime, your characters don't have to.

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime

• While the gods and goddesses' work revolves around humans in the Human Realm, most of the rp will take place in the Divine Realm.

Human Realm: Basically the same as Earth and current modern times. To prevent having to deal with real mythology and religions, we'll be keeping settings in the Human Realm vague. Their detail won't matter as much as the Divine Realm.

Divine Realm: The realm of the gods/goddesses. It's the same size as a world with many different places but to keep our characters closer together, we'll be focusing on a smaller section of the realm like a city. I'll be taking inspiration from Japan and anime for this realm. Basically, the Divine Realm is like the Human Realm.

While the gods/goddesses' shrines are spread out throughout the world in the Human Realm, in the Divine Realm they are much closer together. Imagine the shrines like normal houses with other gods' shrines like neighbors. The rest of the surrounding area is just like any human town or city as well, with stores, places to eat, entertainment, and vacation spots. The Divine Realm doesn't just consist of gods and goddesses. There are also other beings that work and live there so these places do have staff and employees that serve the gods/goddesses when there. For instance, if a god goes to a restaurant, there will be cooks and waitresses there though they are not gods/goddesses themselves.

We'll make up the more specific details of the Divine Realm together while we're rping.

"The Creator": The first being to ever come into existence. Not necessarily a god or goddess, it is just a "being" that can take the form of either or anything it wanted in order to communicate with those it wants. It is the very fact that this being exists that anything else can exist. It is also what created the gods/goddesses, the realms, the humans, and other beings. However, it did not directly create them. They come into existence because "The Creator" but still are 'born' on their own, at their own times, in their own way. "The Creator" does spend it's time in the Realms and interacting with others, however, since it can take any form it wants, most are unable to tell. It will take time to purposely speak with the gods/goddesses if they request to talk with it.

• - Please do not just disappear. Let me know if you need/or want to drop out. I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid. I'll understand.

- Please post character's name, location, and preferably picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Stray Shinku
- I usually make this a preference but to keep things organized with all the characters we have I now require a few things on everyone's posts:
- Character's name​
- Location​
- Interactions​
I highly suggest also adding: Picture and mentions
You can see my posts as examples. If you do not have these things or forget for a post, I will point it out to you and ask you to add it.
@Rads

I don't want or like to sound/be mean, but I had enough. You're making the mistakes of other roleplays right here too. We have told you that when creating a post, you can't just hit the reply button. Scarlet clearly wrote the instructions of what she wants to see, as a GM, her word is final. You're post doesn't even have a picture of your character, and just throwing Windal right in front of the Lucky shrine without giving us a little background of where he was before that it's just wrong, man.

I have told you this, and say it again, and forgive me everyone if I'm sounding rude, mean, and want to hate me, I don't care by this point: I'm not asking for you to write a novella post, okay? But, for the love of God, can you please try a little better, and give us something worth of reading? It's not that hard if you put your mind into it. You need help because you're struggling with your inspiration? HIT ME UP ON MY DMS, AND I WILL GLADLY HELP. I SWEAR I DON'T BITE (maybe nimble a bit). Or you can ask somebody else help if you don't like me anymore.

Please, make our reading easier by structuring your post like Scarlet said. Look, I even quoted it so you can re-read it again.

Reactions: Monbon
- I usually make this a preference but to keep things organized with all the characters we have I now require a few things on everyone's posts:
- Character's name​
- Location​
- Interactions​
I highly suggest also adding: Picture and mentions
You can see my posts as examples. If you do not have these things or forget for a post, I will point it out to you and ask you to add it.
@Rads

I don't want or like to sound/be mean, but I had enough. You're making the mistakes of other roleplays right here too. We have told you that when creating a post, you can't just hit the reply button. Scarlet clearly wrote the instructions of what she wants to see, as a GM, her word is final. You're post doesn't even have a picture of your character, and just throwing Windal right in front of the Lucky shrine without giving us a little background of where he was before that it's just wrong, man.

I have told you this, and say it again, and forgive me everyone if I'm sounding rude, mean, and want to hate me, I don't care by this point: I'm not asking for you to write a novella post, okay? But, for the love of God, can you please try a little better, and give us something worth of reading? It's not that hard if you put your mind into it. You need help because you're struggling with your inspiration? HIT ME UP ON MY DMS, AND I WILL GLADLY HELP. I SWEAR I DON'T BITE (maybe nimble a bit). Or you can ask somebody else help if you don't like me anymore.

Please, make our reading easier by structuring your post like Scarlet said. Look, I even quoted it so you can re-read it again.
I'm editing the post now to add location and mentions and i'll come up with something better it was not my intention to anger people.

@Rads

Your current post has only the pictures of your characters and there's nothing else. I would suggest deleting your post and taking some time to write a legible post that follows the rules of the GM. Remember that spell check is your friend and things like grammarly can help you if you struggle with that.

Maybe you should create a template for yourself that includes what needs to be in each post with the your BBcodes already in place so that you have a structure or format - this is actually what I tend to use myself (mostly because I am too lazy to code each post).

Ps. You have a lot of mentions listed but not a single one of them is in your post. Remember that mentions are for when you are mentioning a character in your post but maybe not directly interacting with him :)

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Grammarly is my best friend! I highly recommend it, and IT'S FREE.

@Rads

Your current post has only the pictures of your characters and there's nothing else. I would suggest deleting your post and taking some time to write a legible post that follows the rules of the GM. Remember that spell check is your friend and things like grammarly can help you if you struggle with that.

Maybe you should create a template for yourself that includes what needs to be in each post with the your BBcodes already in place so that you have a structure or format - this is actually what I tend to use myself (mostly because I am too lazy to code each post).
I've already deleted the last post redoing the post as we speak but your right I'll try and use the templates even though I'm not used to it.

Last edited:
After the chaos the post is done hopefully i did it right this time

@Shadow0072004

I honestly didnt notice that message from earlier but dont worry about it. I confused myself too lol

Btw, if you scroll back (or even up) a bit, you'll notice that our lovely GM left us some requests about what to add when we post.

- Character's name
- Picture
- Mentions

If you need help adding them lemme know and I'll try. Note that I'm a bad helper and still learning how to use it. Be warned.

Also, if you click the resource tag in the coding lab, some will offer freebies or even templates with or without credit. The bbcode help thread is also there. It is closed but it has FAQ for specific things they explained in there. All very helpful

Or you can keep it simple and have an image of Libi as an attachment or use a link for the picture and separate the other stuff using a line like Scarlet did.

(The location and mentions and stuff are just very useful in this rp where not everyone will be at the same location or interacting with the same people. Some order in this chaos.)

Btw @ScarletNova idk if its necessary or if you already did it but the stuff you asked for, could you add it in the IC thread? in case we develop amnesia sometime and forget everything. It's gonna get buried here now that the IC is up and shipping wars and plotting will begin.

what are your favorite ships so far btw?

I did my post! I didn't include @Rads post mentioning Biyanka...since...you...didn't actually mention her in the post itself even if you did put her in mentions. Sorry! Also added a key to all the underlines, italics, and the likes! One more thing of note, Lien is not going to show what is first language ever created is. Ever. So the actual words will always be in (???) and I don't think I'll reveal it any time soon. xD Also wanted to worldbuild some Mortal Realm stuff DON'T MIND ME.

Reactions: Rads
Just putting this out there in the nicest way possible, we all say or do things that irk others at some point in our lives. So this leads me to my next point, you'll get far more with honey than salt I'm a
I did my post! I didn't include @Rads post mentioning Biyanka...since...you...didn't actually mention her in the post itself even if you did put her in mentions. Sorry! Also added a key to all the underlines, italics, and the likes! One more thing of note, Lien is not going to show what is first language ever created is. Ever. So the actual words will always be in (???) and I don't think I'll reveal it any time soon. xD Also wanted to worldbuild some Mortal Realm stuff DON'T MIND ME.
That's fine I only mentioned her so you could reply if you wanted to and should be interesting

Um... hey Scarlet? Does my response meet the criteria?

How longish will each episode be before we have to sort of wrap up what we are doing? :)
Honestly, I'm still working on that one. I'm kind of playing it by ear for this first one. When I do decide, I'll give you guys plenty of warnings and such to wrap things up.

I'm still here [IMG alt="ScarletNova"]https://data.iwakuroleplay.com/avatars/s/5/5556.jpg?1577858589[/IMG] ScarletNova my Tricks and Games God will be up soon just busy with work lately
Take your time. There is no rush.

Btw [IMG alt="ScarletNova"]https://data.iwakuroleplay.com/avatars/s/5/5556.jpg?1577858589[/IMG] ScarletNova idk if its necessary or if you already did it but the stuff you asked for, could you add it in the IC thread? in case we develop amnesia sometime and forget everything. It's gonna get buried here now that the IC is up and shipping wars and plotting will begin.
Sure thing. I can add it to the IC.

what are your favorite ships so far btw?
I don't know yet. I don't quite know what all of our ships are yet. I know there are plenty of characters that have crushes on others but I don't remember who is into who.

Um... hey Scarlet? Does my response meet the criteria?
I haven't read any of them yet. I'll be getting to them in a minute.

Alright, thank you.

@Reanimator Spuds
@Ariel
@AceSorcerer
@Monbon
@Jessica2477
@chaosheart13
@Rads
@DANAsaur
@Shadow0072004
@Shinku⭐Kun
@Pupperr
@NeonArmageddon

I would like everyone to know that if you are ever lacking some creativity and having some trouble coming up with something to post, I'm always here to help. If you'd prefer to do it in private, you can always PM me about it. Plus, there is nothing wrong with taking a couple extra days to think about it. There's no rush in posting as soon as someone tags you in their post. Take your time. I think about my posts for a couple days before I post them and a lot of times write them on a Word doc first to proofread it as well. Reading it a few extra times to make sure things make sense is really helpful too so that way everyone can properly reply to your post.

@Rads

And that's why Scarlet is giving us the option of taking our times to THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT TO WRITE BEFORE POSTING, sunshine. There's no drama here, so stop saying that.

It's not that your posts are bad, Rads. Nobody is saying that. They just feel, and obviously looks rushed. Take your time of analyzing the posts already up in the roleplay (especially those where you got tagged), and THINK OF WHAT YOU WANT TO WRITE. What's your character's reaction, their feelings, their thoughts, whatsoever.

QUALITY BEFORE QUANTITY. This is like a golden rule when roleplaying.

I'm looking for people to interact with

Aye, aye! I updated Azazel from head to toes, guys!

He will acting like this new persona from now on.

I was thinking of doing a goddess of the forge and building and if that's cool with @ScarletNova i'm open to start talking reals and such